- 1 -

몰래 (Secret)

" Yah, Park Myungeun, wake up!" Jiyeon shook the sleeping girl next to her. But Myungeun, being the heavy sleeper she was, wouldn't budge. Jiyeon pouted. " Yah, Myungeunie, you told to wake you up at this time, so wake up!!" Jiyeon shook Myungeun harder, but the younger girl simply turned around to face Jiyeon and went back to sleep.

" Tsk, some friend you are." Jiyeon grabbed thier shared blanket and pulled it away from Myungeun's side. This caused Myungeun to move around shivering. Just as Jiyeon thought that she finally got Myungeun to wake up, the younger girl rested her head on Jiyeon's chest, causing the older girl's face to madly blush.

' Why did I agree to sleeping in the same bed '  She thought to herself. Jiyeon bit her lip and tapped Myungeun's shoulder. " Myungeun ah, it's getting late, wake up before you regret." She cooed. Myungeun opened her eyes and sighed. She didn't notice her unnie's burning face when she reached for the clock on the nightstand,

" Jiyeon unnie, it's 12 in the morning, why are you waking me up?"  She groaned in annoyance.

Jiyeon blinked. " You told me to wake you up at this time, didn't you say something about going to work early?"

Just as Jiyeon was about to defend herself even more, Myungeun's phone rang.

The caller ID read: Sharp Tooth Boy

Myungeun's eyes widened. " , I HAVE TO GET READY!" She jumped out of their bed and went through their closet.

Jiyeon could only watch in amusement at Myungeun. " Then you should have woken up when I- YAH YAH YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Myungeun took her shirt off, leaving her only in her bra and pajama shorts. Even though all the lights from their apartment were off, the moonlight shining from their window produced enough light for Jiyeon to see Myungeun's exposed milky white skin.

The younger girl scoffed. " Stop acting like we haven't seen each others bodies before." She smirked when she saw Jiyeon's hands going away from her eyes.

" I know, but- never mind, you hurry up and change!" She scolded.

Myungeun was putting on her coat when a car honked their horn. " I guess that's my ride." She said.

Jiyeon nodded. " Uh, Bye! Stay safe, it's late! Don't forget to eat something. If you get cold, call me so that I can bring you more clothes!

Myungeun smiled at her best friend's motherly personality. " Don't worry, I'll be fine. Bye unnie!" Just as she was about to close the door, Jiyeon called her name again.

" Myungeun ah, one more thing! "

" What is it?"

" I love you."

Myungeun froze. She looked at Jiyeon, who looked shy from the sudden gesture. Myungeun smiled and replied. " I love you too."

She finally locked the door, leaving behind a flustered Jiyeon.

 


 

Myungeun got in the car and glared at the guy in the driver's seat. " I ing hate you for making me wake up this early."

The handsome driver chuckled as he stared the car. " Noona, don't curse at me, it's not my fault the boss makes us work late."  He looked at the annoyed girl and smirked, " Unless you want to rebel and go to my place and have some fun ."  His husky voice added.

Myungeun blushed as he slapped his chest. " Yah, Kim Mingyu, stop flirting!" She pouted.

Mingyu laughed as the older girl covered her face.  " Tsk, I was just playing around. I think of you as my sister!"  He looked over at Myungeun, who was recovering from earlier.

' Lets mess with Noona some more ' He thought.

" Plus, don't you have your girlfriend?" Mingyu looked at Myungeun, who gawked at his question. " EH?!?!"

Mingyu smirked. " That girl you share your apartment with. Jiyeon is her name, right? Isn't she your girlfriend?"

Myungeun violently shook her head. " Yah yah yah, Mingyu ah, don't get the wrong idea, she's my best friend."

Mingyu shot a look at the girl. " Really?" He mocked.

Myungeun pouted at Mingyu not believing her. " What makes you think she's my girlfriend?"

The younger boy kept his attention on the road, but he replied. " You have her as " Wife " in your phone. "

Myungeun bit her lip. " It's just skinship Mingyu, don't you do with Soonyoung?"  Mingyu laughed when Myungeun mentioned their blonde friend.

" Yeah, but you and your " friend" Jiyeon sound like a lovey dovey couple".

He looked at Myungeun and cheekily smiled at her. " Oh Jiyeon unnie~~ Don't worry, I'm eating the lunch you prepared for me~~ I'll be home soon~~ Bye, love you~~~" He made his voice nasal so that Myungeun could an idea of how she sounded like during her daily phone calls with Jiyeon.

The brown haired girl rolled her eyes at Mingyu. " We're just really close, that's all."

 

After a half an hour of driving in silence, Mingyu spoke. " So you guys aren't really dating?'

Myungeun didn't look up from her phone, but she shook her head. " No."

Mingyu smirked as he placed his hands on Myungeun's thighs, causing the older girl to look up from her phone, He ran his hands up and down before he huskily asked. " Then sleep with me once."

Myungeun yanked his hands off her thighs and slapped his arm. " YOU AND FREAKING GAMES, I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU MINGYU IF YOU KEEP PLAYING AROUND LIKE THIS."

Mingyu laughed at Myungeun's whining. He knew that she wouldn't kill him, he was Myungeun's favortie after all. He just liked to mess around with her.

Plus, he had someone who could easily break her apart, so he tried his best to keep that person away from Myungeun.

Mingyu wanted Myungeun to be happy, and Jiyeon seemed like the perfect person for her.

But the person who had their eye on Myungeun wouldn't agree. Thier obession for Myungeun was terrifying, so Mingyu lied to them, stating that Myungeun passed away from a car accident.

Little did Mingyu know that this person found out he lied. and is keeping the information to theirself. Waiting for the right time to seek out the person who belonged to them. The person who goes by the name of Park Myungeun.

 


 

A/N: HEY GUYS!! SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE T^T 
THIS SEEMS TOO SHORT FOR MY LIKING, BUT MY EXAMS ARE COMING UP SOON, SO I WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING BEFORE I GET TOO BUSY HAHA XD
IT'S ALMOST THE NEW YEAR< SO HAPPY NEW YEAR'S IN ADVANCE!!  I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE AN AMAZING YEAR AHEAD! 

I'LL TRY MY BEST TO IMPROVE THIS STORY~~