- 2 -

몰래 (Secret)

It was around 2 in the morning when Mingyu and Myungeun arrived at their destisnation. Mingyu had left Myungeun in front of a smoothie place, saying that he was going to find a place to park the car.

Myungeun looked up at the colorful sign that was placed on top of the door. ' Shining Diamind? Heol, what a name for a smoothie shop '.

" It was Seungcheol hyung's idea, don't ask." A deep voice said, making Myungeun jump. She turned around, seeing a guy with cat-like eyes holding the door. " Hurry and get in, it's cold."

Myungeun pouted. " I told Mingyu I would wait for him."

The guy chuckled. " In this weather? Get in princess, you'll catch a cold."

Myungeun smacked his shoulder as she entered the shop. " Don't call me that Wonwoo."

Wonwoo stuck his tongue out at his same age friend. As they walked in further into the shop, Myungeun noticed a smaller boy washing the dishes behind the counter. Knowing who it was, she ran to boy, embracing him in a tight hug.

" AHHH MY SON IS SO CUTE!!!" She yelled as she squeezed the boy tighter.

The younger boy smiled, but he tried to pull away from the older girl's deathly grip. " Ah...Noona...Can't,,,Breath." He choked out.

Wonwoo shook his head as he seperated the two. " Yah Myungeun , You're making Lee Chan suffocate."

Myungeun cheekily smiled. " Sorry, but he's so adorable, I can't help it!" She pointed at Chan, causing the younger boy to pout.

" If you keep calling me that, Hyungs won't take me serious!" He whined.

Wonwoo scoffed. " We honestly don't anymore because the princess here-" Pointing at Myungeun. " ruined your image."

While Chan  was defending his image, saying he has to live up to his nickname Dino , Mingyu walked in, raising an eyebrow up. " I thought you'd be with Joshua hyung by now."

Myungeun widened her eyes. " Eh? Since when did that American start giving orders?" She asked.

Mingyu clicked his tongue. " Since today, and we're his first hamsters, so let's go before I get scolded."

Wonwoo gave him a confused face. " Wouldn't he yell at Myungeun as well?"

Mingyu looked at the sulking girl and scoffed. " The princess being scolded? Hah, no way hyung, you know how much they favor Myungeun noona."

Myungeun rolled her eyes as she followed Mingyu into a stairway, leading to Joshua. ' I swear, why did I promise to work for these jerks."

 

 


 

 

Joshua was in the middle of counting up their savings when Mingyu and Myungeun walked in. The older boy noticed their eyebags and felt sorry for calling them in this early, but he had no choice since the others were busy.

" You're late, but since it's your first time taking an order from me, and I feel bad for waking up the princess at this time, I'll let it slide." He said.

Mingyu looked around the office, noticing the ziplog bags he and Myungeun were in charge of on Friday gone. " Where's Seungcheol and Jeonghan hyung?"

Joshua looked towards where Myungeun was looking and sighed. " Don't worry about that, the guy said he wanted his order early, so they went instead. They left a while ago actually." Joshua got up and went into the room behind where Mingyu and Myungeun were standing. Minutes later, he came out with 5 large packages.

" I need you guys to take this to Kim Namjoon. His clan is in Busan at the moment, but Myungeun is from Busan, so she'll be useful."

Myungeun jaw dropped. " Wait wait wait, you're telling us to go over to Busan and give this to them? " She asked.

Joshua nodded. " Of course, and don't worry, they already paid. Go before the police start their patroling. Take Wonwoo with you."

Mingyu had already left the room, but Myungeun stayed put. Joshua groaned in annoyance and his head in his hands. " Myungeun ah, I know I'm the gentleman of this team, but I'm not letting you off this mission."

" It's just that...my missions are usually robbery with Jun and Soonyoung..." Myungeun said in a shy voice. Joshua's face softened when he saw the younger girl play with the hem of her jacket. " You'll still be a part of Jun and Soonyoung's team, but I want you younger ones to see what Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and I do. It just happens to be You, Wonwoo, and Mingyu to try it out first."

Myungeun bit her lip. " I know but...drug dealing is a bit..."

Joshua scoffed. " You'v broken into big name idol's houses before, stealing precious items such as gold, diamonds, and expensive electronics. Despite the security, we've never been caught before. Being a drug dealer isn't a big deal, now go."

Myungeun looked at Joshua, wanting to defend her position more, but decided to leave since she was wasting time. Just as she was about to go, Joshua called out her name again. " Myungeun ah, if you're scared of Jiyeon finding out about your secret, don't worry."

Myungeun stiffened at the mention of her best friend and turned around, glaring at the Korean-American. " What secret?"

Joshua didn't look up from the money in front of his desk. " That you're part of the most wanted clan in South Korea, disguising as a smoothie shop employee. "

He looked up and stared at Myungeun right in the eye. " Just like the rest of us, you're doing it to protect the person you love."

 

 


 

 

Once Myungeun got in, Wonwoo started the car and got on the abandoned road. Mingyu was in the back seat, sleeping, while Myungeun and him were in the front seats. He wanted to ask Myungeun what roads to take to get to Busan faster, but Myungeun seemed upset, giving off a cold aura that scared anyone around her.

After a while of driving, Wonwoo was tired of Myungeun's sulking. " What did Jisoo hyung say that got you pissed off?"

Myungeun turned to face Wonwoo." Jisoo hyung?" she asked. " Is Jisoo his Korean name?"

Wonwoo nodded. " Yeh, why?"

Myungeun blinked. " I have a unnie named Jisoo. Seo Jisoo is her name. I don't what happened to her, she...dissapeared."

Wonwoo shook his head. " Wow, you've been with us for almost a year now, and you didn't know Jisoo is Joshua hyung's Korean name?"

Myungeun just shrugged. She looked out the window, hoping Wonwoo forgot about his question.

" So what did he say that got you so mad?"

.

" He brought up Jiyeon unnie, and you guys know I don't like it when you use her against me." She said.

Wonwoo tilted his head. " Does she not know who and what you're working for?"

Myungeun chewed on her lower lip. " No, she thinks that her innocent puppy works at a smoothie shop with 13 other guys."

Wonwoo scoffed. " What's wrong with her knowing? She's your best friend. Plus, you told us your reason for working with us, why can't she know?"

Myungeun's hands turned to fists. " Stop talking about it."

Wonwoo shook his head. " Why can't you tell her the truth?"

" You just don't get it."

Wonwoo stopped the car. He faced Myungeun, and if looks can kill, he'd be dead by now. " If she can't understand, then she doesn't love you Myung-"

Wonwoo was cut off by Myungeun, who had her hands around his neck,choking him. After realizing what she was doing, Myungeun let go of his neck, tears running down her face.

" Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I don't why I did that." Myungeun choked out between her sobs.

Wonwoo rubbed his neck and reached out for her hand. " Don't cry, it's my fault, I should've backed off."

When he felt that he comforted Myungeun enough, he started the car again. When he looked over at the girl, she had her head down in guilt.

Wonwoo smirked. " But Myungeun, can I say something?"

Myungeun's head shot up. " What?"

The boy with cat-like eyes looked at Myungeun. " What you just did to me," He his lips,  his voice sounding husky. " That was a turn on."

Myungeun flicked his forehead while he laughed. " Aish, you erts, I swear."

But Wonwoo swears that he saw her slightly smile.

' No matter how much you might hate us, you're the only thing that can melt our cold hearts. So stop hiding your emotions.'

 

 


 

 

 

A/N: I actually had time to write another chapter, yayyy xD Also, if you're confused, Myungeun's promise to Mingyu was that she'll work with Mingyu and his friends, wbo are criminals. How did this promise happen? you'll find out soon haha I might also include Jiyeon in the next chapter :')

Sorry if there any mistakes, I didn't proofread since it's kind of late here T^T