Prologue

몰래 (Secret)

" Jiyeon Unnie, come here for a minute." Myungeun signaled to the doll like girl to come over.

 

Jiyeon got up from the couch from thier shared room and walked up to the younger girl. When she got closer , Myungeun's smile got bigger. Jiyeon raised an eyebrow and looked at her best friend in confusion.

" What's gotten into you? Why are you smiling so brightly?" She reached out towards Myungeun's cheek and poked it. " Did your lazyself finally get a job?" She teased.

Myungeun pouted. " Don't call me lazy~~" She whined. Jiyeon laughed at the younger girl's childish behavior. " Then why are smiling so much today? I haven't seen you this pleased in...forever."

Myungeun gave Jiyeon a smug smile. She reached under her coat and pulled a worned out envelope. " Tadaa~~~" She cheerfully sang.

Jiyeon blinked. " You're excited over a old envelope?" She asked.

Myungeun cringed. " Tsk unnie, You're supposed to act surprised..." She pouted once more.

" Well, why should I if I don't know what's in the envelope darling?'

Myungeun facepalmed. " Ah! That's right, I didn't show you what's inside."

Jiyeon scoffed. " You're sure are a handful, Park Myungeun."

" You know you love my 4D personality, Kim Jiyeon." Myungeun grabbed Jiyeon's soft hands and pushed her into the bed she was on.

Jiyeon giggled at this action. She looked at the girl next to her and brushed her bangs behind her ear. " Myungeun ah, you still haven't showed me what's inside the envelope,

Myungeun her lips. It was a habit she had whenever she was nervous. She opened the envelope, showing off a large amount of bills. Jiyeon gawked at how much money was inside, propping herself on her elbow before taking the envelope from Myungeun's hand.

" Myungeun, where did you get all this money?" She asked, counting up how much was inside.

The younger girl stiffened. " I um..got it from my paycheck." She rubbed her neck.

Jiyeon looked up from her hands, smiling. " Oh my god, all this time I thought you were fooling around, you were actually working?'

" You can say it like that if you want..." Myungeun mumbled.

" What was that?"

Myungeun shook her head. " Nothing- Actually yeah, I got all this from work."

Jiyeon grabbed Myungeun and hugged her tightly. " Oh my god, this calls for a celebration!"  She got up and ran to the bathroom. " Let me just take a quick shower and I'll get ready ok?"

Myungeun nodded. " Sure, I'll change in the meantime."

When she heard the bathroom door closed, her phone rang, Myungeun grimaced at the caller ID. She decided to ignore the call, not wanting to be in a bad mood.

A few minutes later, she recieved a text,

From: Sharp tooth Boy

Jin Noona, don't forget about your promise. I'm waiting.

Myungeun  sighed. She replied back and threw her phone on the bed. She went in her closet to pick out something nice to wear.

To: Sharp tooth Boy

I know,I don't break promises. I'll tell you Friday, when I come to work.

But, just remember, keep Jiyeon out of this.

If she finds out, I'll kill you and the rest of your members.