Dream

One Shot Collections of Chanyeol and Wendy

She opened her eyelids slowly, feeling upset that another dream was interrupted by the sunshine that woke her up. Wendy yawned and sat up on her messy bed. Unlike other girls, she slept quite boy-like. She pouted and rubbed her eyelids slowly.

"Chan again?" Irene asked, knowing how much her roommate had been falling for the guy in her dreams. 

"Yeah, he brought me to a candlelight dinner. He is just so romantic!" the brown-haired girl squealed out of excitement. She hugged her own blanket, recalling her vivid dreams of Chan.

Her moments of romance was cut when she realised that she needed to get ready for her college exchange week. As quick as possible, she got herself ready and ran downstairs, not minding how many people she ran into. As soon as she got onto the bus, she let out a sigh of relief and took a seat by the window. She leaned slowly and closed her eyes, calming herself down.

Instead of worrying of her event, she smiled softly. She touched her lips, remembering how soft Chan's lips were when they were kissing. Without her realising, her face became red from just imagining him. Seulgi rolled her eyes and smacked Wendy lightly on her head.

"Oww! What?" Wendy turned toward her, her face showed obvious hatred.

"Focus on our event, you can worry about him later," Seulgi spoke, immediately getting off the bus as soon as it stopped. Wendy slowly cursed at the girl before following her steps.


Wendy simply stood at the cafe, waiting for the SME College students. She fiddled with the marbles and smiled to herself. Irene and Seulgi however, ignored her as she seemed to be in her usual nature. Weird.

"Psst, Wendy. They're here." Irene tapped lightly on her shoulder and got themselves on their seats. 

Wendy sat and took a pen, getting herself ready to talk to the newcomers and give them the event file for the whole week. She ticked on the names carefully for almost one hour. A second after her queue was over, she ran and lined up to buy her chocolate moist cake. Her eyes were observing the newcomers, and she had to admit. They really are pretty and handsome. However, one particular guy caught her attention.

That smile, that pair of eyes, where have I seen it? She kept staring at him as she tried to recall. Well, she couldn't recall in the end since suddenly it was raining ice on her. She ly to find Yeri and Joy, no surprise to be frank. She was trembling in cold, leaving the cafe. She went to the ladies' and reached for her locker. 

"No spare, great," she muttered under her breath and took off her clothes. She took a shower peacefully. Her mind travelled into thinking about the guy earlier. Who could he be?

"Excuse me?" a voice startled her to death, well at least metaphorically. Wendy turned to see an unfamiliar girl.

"W- What?"

"I brought you some clothes..." Wendy sighed in relief and wrapped her body in a towel.

"Thank God, did Irene sent-" she turned 360 degrees around and no sight of the girl. Being her, she shrugged and put on the simple long sleeved dress with a pair of leggings. With her hair half wet -or half dry- she stepped out of the ladies'. 

First thing to do, find the earlier girl. So she wandered around her college in attempt to find the girl. To say thank you at least. She paced slowly, her eyes looking to her right causing her to accidentally run into a guy. Taken aback, she faced the guy, biting her lower lip.

"My bad, I'm sorry," Wendy spoke, clearly feeling guilty.

"It's okay.." Chanyeol replied, "how's the dress?"

His words caught her off guard. She widened her eyes at him, finally realising that he was the guy from her dreams. She had seen him like five times already, no wonder he seemed familiar.

"I- It's nice," she stuttered, still couldn't believe her eyes. Chanyeol chuckled at her reaction. 

"I'm Chanyeol, you?"

"W- Wendy?"


"You're not hallucinating, Wan? You really met Chan?" Irene asked for confirmation. Wendy was too stunned to answer. She did not expect that Chan existed in real life. Not until she met him of course.

"Just to clarify, he-"

"I really met him, guys! Why can't you believe me?" Wendy looked at both Irene and Seulgi, hoping for them to at least believe her. It wasn't shocking for her to see the duo to give no reaction. With that, she grabbed her bag and left to the cafe on her own. 

She was positive that she was sane, or was she really as sane as she think she was? She shook her head and stood in line, waiting for her turn. She pulled her hair backwards, looking around the area. No Joy, good sign. She was about to peek at the big dashboard when she felt a light tap on her shoulder from her back.

"Yes?" she turned to find him, again. Her Chan.

"Hello again," Chanyeol greeted with a familiar wide smile. Wendy, looking so confused, simply stared at him. 

"I'm still here, what's wrong?" he asked, looking at the girl.

"You look familiar, do you know me? Perhaps anywhere?" she asked, perhaps to find out whether he also had the same dream as her. Whether he met her before in his dreams as well.

"I have to ask you the same, Wendy. Do you know me?" he asked back the question. Again, blank face filled Wendy's face. Should she tell him about her dreams? Or not?

Chanyeol noticed that the line was getting shorter. Smiling, he held her hand and dragged her back in line. He chuckled seeing her, still in her significant face of the day. 

"I can watch your face all day and memorise it, Wendy," he spoke, bringing the girl back to reality. She shook her head and averted her sight from him. Wendy closed her eyelids tight, not completely aware that Chanyeol's attention was on her. She opened her left eyelid only to find out that he was looking at her.

"Are you serious?" she asked in disbelief. Her question was answered with a simple nod from the guy.

-TBC-