FRIENDS?

DESTINY

Can we be friends?" Ljoe asked the boy standing in front of him. "Friends?" His simple requested have been replied by a question  .

"Yes, I want us to be friends then best friend and more" Ljoe said .

"What do you mean by more ?" .Chunji heading to his locker following by Ljoe from behind .

"Who's know we can be mega besfriends?" Ljoe raise his eyesbrow while chuckled from his own silly answer. Chunji keep walking as he didnt heard Ljoe voice .  

"Excuse me Mr Lee" a familiar female voice greteed them from behind . "Nae" Both of them answer in sycn ."I'm sorry, I mean student Lee Chanhee .

"I guess you are Lee Byunghun the transfer student from Oregon ?" The teacher recognised her new student .

"What a concidience you guys have the same family name" .Mrs Kim smile. "Your family name is Lee too?!!" Chanhee shocked while covered his mouth. He nearly to screamed his eyes scanning Ljoe from head to toe. 

"I know this is your first time meeting someone named "Lee" handsome as me right Lee Chanhee ?". Ljoe playfully stick out his tounge ,properly save Chunji's name in his mind . "Shut up!" Chanhee gave his death glare to Byunghun.

"Huhu I'm so scared ~~" Ljoe burst into laugther purposely mocking Chunji. He easily teased Chanhee . Mrs Kim giggled watching her students small bickering while continuing her words.

"Chanhee, I wanted you to show your new friend around ,tell him about our timetable make sure he is sitting beside you in the class ,I already told Hyun woo to sit beside Seo Jun".Mrs Kim spit out her thought.

"Who is my new friend?" Chanhee bluntless asked his teacher . "Him" . That middle age women pointing at Ljoe.

"Why would I be friends with....." the elder couldn't finished his line as soon Ljoe cut his sentence . "Thank you for your concerned Mrs Kim ,I'm sure my lovely new friend will take a good care on me " . He cutely tip toeing then comfortably wrapped his not so long arms around Chunji shoulder showed the teacher he is okay .

"You guys somehow look like a good best friends" Mrs Kim smile her farewell to her students and managed walked to the office . 

 "See Lee Chanhee ah , even teacher want us to be friends what is so hard about it ? Ljoe asked shook Chanhee's body. He is an inch closer to Chunji's beautiful face . Chunji eyes went wide as soon he realised how close they are . He pushed Ljoe's hand from his shoulder .

"Mr Lee Byunghun ,you must be an expert and know how to make people feeling uncomfortable around you Chanhee finally spoked .

"It is uncomfortable because you cannot resist my handsome face ,my hot aura, you should felt lucky because I selected you to be my friend Mr clumsy". Ljoe bragging about himself annoyed Chunji to death.

"Okay stop boasting or else I'm not going to help you , follow me if you want to survive in this school" Chanhee being so cold "Why are you so serious? let catch your crayon~!" Ljoe sang to G Dragon crayon teasing Chanhee more .

A bunches of girls start to fangirling and whispering as they acknowledge Ljoe preferences .

"I'm gaining so many fans on my first day " Ljoe said purposely smiling towards the girl making them screaming some of them took out of their phone and snapped Ljoe's perfect figure. He waved and smile to them giving his fans service .

In fact , Ljoe love attention even though he is already Danbi as his special one .Chunji have to admitted that Ljoe have a great personalities also handsome face to attracted both gender and deserved to be love by many but not himself . He found Ljoe is annoying especially when he acted like they knew each other for a very long time.

"What I'm doing in my past life until I have to stick with this guy today and maybe for a year ,what is so good about this short?" Chunji thought by himself staring onto Ljoe .

"Short" Chunji mummered under his breath loud enough to be heard by Ljoe . " Did you just called me short?" Ljoe turned around facing Chunji , people should know how sensitive height topic for him.  

"I'm not talking about you, stop assumed everyone have interested on you " Chunji lied.

"You soon going to find me interesting that's why we should be friends " Ljoe not giving up . He followed Chanhee stepped. Chunji showed his "new friends" around the school as told by their teacher . They went to cafe , classroom, library , office and teacher room . Chunji showed everything except his , NAP and Changrick favourite place which is on the rooftop . He is very sure Ljoe would come and disturb him there if he found out.

"Kring kring !!!" The bell rang signed the reccess time is starting. Chanhee walk to the cafe sit with NAP and Changrick , Ljoe joined them since Chunji is the one and only soon to be friends that he have.

"Wah !! seems like we have a new member here!! " Niel shouted happily .

"Hey, I'm Niel ' Niel lend out his hand for a shake . "We heard about you from Mrs Kim and the girls kept talking about you". Changjo turn to spoke up. "This is my baby boo" Changjo proudly introduced his Ricky to Ljoe . Ljoe lips curved into a warmed smile he is fine with homoual relationship.

"I'm Minsoo you can call me Cap and he is mine " Minsoo wrapped his hand around Niel's waist . Minsoo somehow jealous when Niel being too friendly with Ljoe.

"I'm sure 6 of us can be friends right Hyung?" Ricky seek for Chunji's answer . Chunji kept silence since earlier . "What ever" Chunji said half heartedly sipping his mango juice. "Yes. Of course !  aren't we? !" Ljoe nodded agree with the cute kid statement while smiling looking at Chunji causing the elder look away .  

"Stop showing off your eyes smile ,people might be falling for you but NOT ME. Idiot. " Chunji monologue .

All of them enter their class as soon the second half time class started. Ljoe introduced himself in front of the class , he received so many love and lot of screams from the girls. Some of the boys praised how handsome he is . Ljoe coolly take a place beside Chunji and focused on their class. Their place suddenly became crowded and suffocated because the girls asked ljoe to help them with English even the class already dismissed . 

Chunji has his eyes on the hanging wall watch and decided to walked home left Ljoe with his fans . He ran to downstairs before Ljoe caught him "Hey Chanhee ! Slow down your pace". Chanhee knew Ljoe is chased him from the back .

"Catch me if you can ?!" Chanhee shouted to Ljoe . He speed his pace more than before . He challenge Ljoe's short leg to chasing over him.

"Wait for me!!" Chanhee completely ignored him. Chanhee ran as fast as he could without looking back until he heard a loud sound someone fell hard on the ground .

"Chanhee !!" that husky voice called for him.

He quickly stopped his heart beat faster worried . He know that voice . "Ljoe's voice" he thought .

He turned his head slowly , scared to see what just happened . A few girls started to ran checked over Ljoe condition . Chanhee back to his sense quickly ran to Ljoe .

He pushed everyone so he could see Ljoe clearly he bend down holding Ljoe's hand.  Ljoe collapse body laid on the cold floor ."Hey wake up Byunghun!! " Chanhee shook Ljoe unconcious body. He checked Ljoe's pulse rate . Everything was fine but  why he didnt wake up .

"Wake up Byunghun" Chunji's heart rate increase because of panic . "Byunghun please wake up" he hit Ljoe's chest severals ,he didn't got any response from him .

"Should I give him a CPR?" Chunji shut his eyes tight took a deep breath then bend down closer to Ljoe' lips .

"GOTCHA!!!!" Ljoe wide open his eyes.  "See who is over worried and panic here ? " "Next time dont play with me " Ljoe wake up fixed his crumpled school attire .

"Are you okay ?" Byunghun are you okay ?" Chunji asked for a comfirmation . "Yes I am" Ljoe aswered causing anger to chunji . "What the hell are you doing lying on the floor !!? , I'm worried to death !! I thought you are dying !!" I would the one fault if something happened to you " Chanhee bit his lower lips endure his tears from flowing down . He is disappointed with Ljoe lame joke. He walked in anger . Ljoe noticed Chanhee sudden cracked voice .

"Hey look here don't cry I'm sorry okay? " Ljoe caught Chanhee hand want the other forgive him . Chanhee kept silence his eyes went down to Ljoe's pretty hand . "Blood" Chanhee said . "What?" Ljoe asked . "You are bleeding pabo ya! " Chanhee said pointing at Ljoe palm then grabbed it.

"Ah it's okay just a small cut " Ljoe smile by seeing how worried Chanhee is . He love this attention the most . "No way It's not okay at all ,let's go to the treatment room" .Chanhee dragged Ljoe with him . He treated Ljoe small wound then carefully bandage it with a cute Simpsons plaster .

"Thank you and sorry for making you felt worried for nothing".Ljoe showed his gratitude.  He know he have to quit being immature.

"I am sorry for making you fell , you shouldn't chase me next time" Chanhee slightly feeling guilty.

Chunji let his head down facing the ground. "I said it's okay ,by the way what are you trying to do before ? Trying to taste my lips?" Ljoe teased chunji . He wonder why Chunji face is so close to him at the moment he open his eyes back then .

 
 "WHO SAID THAT?!! " I just want to give you a CPR . Chanhee stormed his leg , his cheek turned red as tomato . "This guy know know how to make people embarassed and talked nonsense" Chunji mummered . "So can we be friends?' Ljoe asked again he doesnt know how many times he said that line today . "Hmmmmm" Chanhee still cant give his best answer.
 
"You still can't decided after what you did to me ? " you broke my phone  ,ruined my favourite shirt and now injured my precious palm " poor me~~ " Ljoe pouted his lips  . He is sound like a little child whine for a sweets . "Or do you really want to buy me a new phone and clothes which is worth almost thousands dollars?" "You have 3 seconds to set your mind whether be friend or pay back everything " Ljoe blackmailed Chanhee .
 
 He know Chanhee would say yes to him . "One ...two .....two an half ..th.." Ljoe count to three.
 
"FRIEND!!!" Chanhee shouted his heart out loud . Ljoe smirked as soon he heard that. "Let's be friends! " Chanhee lips curved into reassured smile . Deep inside in his heart Chanhee not really confident with his decisions . He have the feeling this friendship will lead him to something else . At the same time, he think he should be responsible after the incident. Ljoe are very satisfied when Chanhee agree to be friend with him . "Shake hand? " Ljoe took out of his bandage hand for a hand shake . Chanhee replied the shake hand with smile. 
 
"Friends" both of them said in sycn then giggle. 
 
"Kreakkk" sound occurred someone has open the treatment room door . NAP and Changrick manage to enter the room . "Are you okay hyung?" Changrick asked Ljoe condition . "I'm okay ,i'm stronger than you thought " All of them talked about so many things . Chanhee and Ljoe shared laughed and smiled together  . 
 
"Look how beautiful this view Chanhee hyung and Ljoe hyung look like a married couple here " Niel said crossing his arm. 
 
Meanwhile Changjo and Ricky clap their hand . "Yes you are right Hyung they are so cute " Ricky agreed . "Shut up you two fool " Chanhee smack both of them . "Why not ? If Changrick and Nap can make a good couple then two of us also can do it ". Ljoe sending his wink to Chanhee .
 
He just like to joke around. Everyone laughed over Ljoe statement . Chanhee can't hide how shy he is when his plum cheeks turn into pink. They enjoyed their late evening conversation . Ljoe phone rang Caught the 5 members attention . Ljoe read the name .
 
"Danbi Honey" pop up on the screen he thoughtlessly decline the call instead press the green button
 
 "I'll give her a call later ,I want to having fun with my new friends " Ljoe thought by himself. His eyes caught Chanhee beautiful wide smile which make his heart in ease. 
 
"Beautiful " Ljoe said it loud. "What?" all of them asked him . "No..thing haha I think the sky is beautiful " . 
 
"Why dont you pick up the call ?" Cap curious , he sense something is going on between Ljoe and the caller . "It just a call from a friend nothing much" . Ljoe lied slide the phone into his pocket. He wanted to keep it as a personal matter.
 
5PM 
 
All of them walked in separated way except NAP going for a dinner date before they heading to home . "Honey?" Niel interlocked his fingers with Cap .
 
"Yes " Cap soften his voice staring straight into Niel's orbs . "Don't you think Ljoe hyung already have a girlfriend?" Niel can't help to sharing his thought with his beloved Cap .
 
"I don't think so ,I'm sure he have the soft spot for our Chanhee " Cap tried to denied the fact . "Hm maybe I'd better stop over thinking " Niel smile showed off his rabbit tooth. "Yes you should too " Cap ruffling Niel hair . Both of them then bought an Ice cream and enjoyed it. 
 
*DANBI POV* 
 
I called him but he ignored it . I guess he is pretty busy with new school or new girlfriend?!! . It can't be Byunghun not that type of person . He love me and I know it. Maybe I should give him a little surprise ? Danbi smiled by her own ideas.