KIDNAP!

DESTINY

"Clicked" Chanhee twist the door knob "I'm home mom" he stepped in into his family mansion . Chanhee went straight to the kitchen greeted his mom . He gave her a warm back hugged . "What are you doing mom?" Chanhee break the silence . His stomach suddenly growling because of the stew nice smell . "Welcome home Channie , are you asking what I am doing at the kitchen? , I'm doing laundry my son " . Mrs Lee continuing to stir the stew .

 "Since when my mom is so good at making joke " Chanhee giggle by his mom playful answer . "Obviously you can see what I'm doing here ,preparing for our dinner ,go wash up you are stink" Mrs Lee pretend to covered her nose slightly pushed her son.

 Chanhee tighten up his embrace and planting a soft kiss on Mrs Lee's cheek. He know his mom would be angry if he did that. "I told you to wash up first!?" "Who let you kiss my cheek when you are not even take shower ,I'm not going to give you any plate of stew tonight " Mrs Lee using her power . She wipe her cheek with the apron. "I'm sorry mom but you are too cute tonight" Chanhee ran to upstairs ,the sweet smile plastered on his face. The whole universe could tell what mood he is in now.

"Is he meeting someone special ?" What make my Channie becoming very bright today " thought flooding Mrs Lee mind . She know her son well and Chanhee behaviour is quite different today . He usually went straight into his room each time he get home. Home. Chanhee enter his room . Instead of taking shower ,he chose to let his landed on the queen size bed. He was frowned while his eyes gesturing the white ceiling. His mind roaming around , he thought about what just happened in school. He cannot believe he is now so calling friend to someone famous like Byunghun .

"See this view Chanhee hyung and Ljoe hyung look like a married couple here

" "If NAP and Changrick can ,we can also do it " their voice kept replayed in his mind . 

 Chanhee screamed under his pillow


"AGH !! I'm going crazy" . He rolled to the left then right , his leg kicked the air . Chanhee touched his thumping heart . "Why do you need to beating so fast over small things? . It just a joke from them " there is must be something wrong with my heart " Do i get a heart disease because of him now? That feeling is very unfamillIar for himself. Chanhee have never in relationship even though so many girls and boys want him to be theirs. Chanhee kept questioning himself until the clear image of Byunghun wink attacked his mind . His bit his bottom lips as soon he could felt his heart to start beat fast again. "Aghhhh pabo Ljoe" "I would never let him to hunted my mind". Chanhee shook his head furiously pissed off . He harsly banging the bathroom door then taking shower. 

 
After a simple dinner with his parents .Chanhee planned to did some revision on Chemistry . The sound of bird chirping from twitter notification Basically bother Chanhee ,he took his phone at the side then read the notification . He got a follow requested from someone. Chanhee press the approve button without the read username . It already became his habit approve everyone on SNS. He put his phone down . In any seconds ,he received a message through DM . 
 
@angeljoe1123 : you approved me fast than I thought , seems like you has been waiting for me . Miss me so much huh ? Aww sorry for making you wait so long ~~ ^_^ Chanhee read the message in a daze while typing for a reply .
 
@wowous_ : Who are you ? Where did you get my username? Chanhee send his short replied completely left his chemistry book behind. 
 
@angeljoeljoe1123 : read my username properly can you ? It can't be help when you have such big mouth friends like Ricky and Niel . They help me lot .
 
Chanhee walked around his room ,his shadow clearly can be seen from the outside . He read the username again . He identify "Ljoe" name at the middle. His eyes went wide. "Ricky and Niel better prepare for a great smackdown , these kids need a lesson ,I swear I'm going to beat them up with whole my strenght" Chanhee bloated up . He didnt expect his bestfriend would do this to him. His iphone vibrate again.
 
@angeljoe1123 : stop walking or else you feet going to be hurt. You can't put the blame on them ,you are the one write it everywhere ,on the desk ,dictionary and note book.~I just asked them for a comfirmation.
 
 @wowous_ : how did you know I'm walking right now? Chanhee palming himself . Yes he love to write his username everywhere espcially when he is boring . He observed at every edge of the room "did he put camera in my room ?" 
 
@angeljoe1123 : hello there ,mind to open up the window or you want me to climb into your room now . 
 
@wowous_ : window ? DONT TELL ME....
 
Chanhee went to his window ,he slide it open ,the cold night air hitting onto his tiny body . Ljoe waved to him "hey y". Ljoe mouthing it slowly when his eyes landed on Chunji's tank top. "y? " Chanhee quickly covered his body with his towel . "You little ert!". Ljoe chuckled by Chunji cute reaction. He then pointing at the audi car told Chanhee to came down . 
 

Chanhee secretly sneak out from his home ,brought a thin sweater along with him . "Okay now I have a lot of question" Chanhee opened his mouth . "What are you doing at my neighbourhood ? ,how did you know my house ?, Who let you to follow me on twi..." . Chanhee stopped as soon Ljoe put his finger on Chunji's lips. Chanhee startled. He lost of words"Shh, calm down a bit can you? " Is it a crime to visit my new friend?" Ljoe turned to asked Chunji . He helped Chunji with the door, he wanted the elder to follow him . He didnt give a chances to Chunji answered his last question.

"Where are we heading to?" Chanhee look at the driver . "Heading to somewhere that only we know , please wear your seat belt. Ljoe command. He give his cheesy smile to the boy beside him . "Who do you think you are to order me around? , I don't want to wear it until I know our destination " Chanhee protested , he pouted ,turned his head facing the window . "Just be honest if you want me to do it for you" Ljoe teased Chunji . He come closer to him.

"No!! No don't you dare to come closer, I know how to wear mine" Chanhee yelled . Ljoe ignored him ,his hand moved like an expert pulled the seat belt on the Spot . "Safety first keep that in your mind" . Ljoe pinched Chanhee's nose . The elder pushed his hand away hate the way Byunghun treat him like a kid.

"Wuu someone is mad~~ now here we go" Ljoe burst into laughed, his feet stepped onto the fuel pedal heading to their destination, let Chanhee handle his own anger.

Chunji took out his phone created new message to Niel

"LJOE KIDNAPPED ME!!!" before he could pressed the send button Ljoe snatch it away from his hand . "YAHHH! give it to me!!" I said give my phone back " Ugh!! Chanhee boiled up .He crossed his arm in madness.

"Opps sorry but the answer is no ,no phone allowed until we are finished ,tonight is our night my friend~~only two of us" Ljoe answered while his eyes still focused on the road  ,Chanhee giving up , he decided not to wasted his energy on someone stubborn like Ljoe . He enjoyed the midnight driving and view.

4minute "Creating Heart" song play on the radio.

Lighten up the couple night mood but not for Chanhee he think that song is not suitable for his situation now . Too sweet to be handle by his weak heart.

*CHUNJI POV*

Having a lonely time with him right now . I barely breathing .I think I would passed out . I afraid if he could heard to my beating heart. I wonder why did my heart thumping like this ? It must be because of his nice fragrance . Yes I love perfume! Take chill Chanhee you just love his sense. He is somehow looking so good when he is driving.

*no one pov*

Chanhee has been staring at Ljoe for about 5 minutes and of course Ljoe noticed that point. "Am I the most handsome guy to you Chanhee ? " Don't look at me too long , I'm not going to take any responsibility if you fall for me " Ljoe voice snapped Chanhee out from his thought. " ehem " Chanhee cleared his throat "I'm not looking at you !! " "Who would want fall for someone short like you?" Chanhee stated .

"It's okay to being short at least I'm charming " Ljoe don't want to having a fight with him. Ljoe slow down his car . "Okay we are arrived ,let's go" Ljoe stopped his car nearly the Ice skating park. Chanhee furrowed his eyesbrow in confused . 

 
"It 11 PM and you want to skate ?" The entrance already closed "You can come here next time" Chanhee rolled his eyes . "It almost midnight and I feeling like want to skate ,I need someone to accompany me, don't worry about the entrance I know the another way ".
 
Ljoe pulled Chanhee hand to the back door . They entered the ice skate park . Ljoe put on his skate shoes ,he happily skate on the ice . He is quite good at skate. "Why are you standing right there ,come here"?! " Ljoe called for Chanhee . "But...." Chanhee stuttered . "But what? you don't know how to skate ?" Chanhee nodded his head .
 
 "That's why God send me to you "Ljoe proudly said ,he went near to Chanhee , he offered his hand to Chunji .
 
"What?" High five?" Chunji asked . "Take it or leave it ,I'm willing to teach You now " so would you like to my skate partner ?" Ljoe asked with the smile on his face. Chanhee hesitate took that offered he held Ljoe warm hand . Byunghun taught him how to skate . He is not that well but he is trying to because he don't want to disappointed Ljoe . They laughed while pushed each other .
 
They even having a skate race Chanhee has a desires to get a number one . He confidently skate in a high speed showing off to Ljoe how good he is ,he slowly lost his balance accidently bump and landed on top of Ljoe . 
 
"Ah..sorry" Chanhee feeling like something stuck in his throat. He cannot even said a word . His eyes fixed into the other sharp eyes . "It's okay to knocked on me ,this is your first time after all" Ljoe said staring into eyes Chanhee's eyes.
 
 "Okay!! I think we should go back home now " Chunji tried hard to hide his red face he tend to wake up from Ljoe body but failed when Ljoe pulled him into an embrace . Chanhee becoming stiff he doesn't know how to react . 
 
"Byunghun are you okay?" Chanhee concerned. 
 
"Just please stay like this for a seconds " Ljoe hugged Chunji tighter . Chunji struggled under Ljoe embrace. "Why ,what is going on?" Chunji want Ljoe to let him off but he ended give up. 
 
"Know what Chanhee? I used to played skate lot with my dad when I was a kid , I miss the old him ,everything was change after he was recommend to be the head director of our company . Ljoe sighed while continuing his words ."This is why I chose you to be the one accompany me , It wouldn't be fun without Chanhee ah ,thanks to you I having so  much fun tonight" Ljoe confessed he loosen up his arm ,slowly let Chanhee to waking up.  
 
"I'm sorry about that ,I would be more tolerate if you ask me to accompany you next time ". Chanhee smile ,he felt sorry to Ljoe.
 
"He must feeling lonely " Chanhee thought.
 
"So I can kidnapped you wherenever I want?" Ljoe stated while his hand insert the coin into the water machine . He bought two can of coffee and handed it one to Chanhee.
 
"I said I could consinder about it  ,doesn't mean I agree to have a date with you." Chanhee slipped his tounge.
 
"Did you said a date?" Ljoe frowned look at the elder .
 
"No no you must misheard it!!" Chanhee shook his hand denied his words.
 
 
"You can count it as a date if you want to ,I don't mind" Ljoe chucked . They walked to the car ready to go home. 
 
"I SAID I WON'T" Chanhee followed Ljoe from behind.  
 

"Pabo Chunji " Chunji mummered to himself. The way back home both of them keep silence drowning into a deep thought.

*LJOE POV*

I don't know why I told him everything ,he seems like someone that I can relay on. I feel comfortable with him.

*NO ONE POV*

2:45 AM

Chanhee stepped out from the Audi car ,Ljoe send him at the front door . He wanted to make sure Chanhee safely arrived ,in front of his family mansion main door. 

 
"You go in first " Ljoe demanding Chanhee to went inside .
 
"No ,you go first " Chanhee wanted to see Ljoe leave before he went inside. "I said go inside ,I'll leave after you " Ljoe a step closer to Chanhee ,his hand pulled up Chanhee's hoodie .
 
"Go inside, it's very cold out here ,I don't want my precious friend to fall sick "Ljoe talked . "But ..I want you..to " Chanhee stick with his word. "Go inside or do you want me to kidnap you for real spend the whole night with me? " Ljoe seek for the elder boy answer. 
 
"No way ! Both of us going to be a dead meat if my parents found out " Chanhee smile he bid his farewell to Ljoe. "Thank you for tonight ". Chanhee went inside . Ljoe drove off ,left Chanee mansion , his smile not leaving his face .He checked his  called log while waiting for the traffic light turn to green. He received 31 missed called from Danbi.
 
 Kring kring his phone rang again ,Ljoe picked up this time "Hello " ljoe greeted the caller ,"where have you been?" Danbi asked him . " I'm sorry Danbi ah ,I'm quite busy these days ,so many things to do " Ljoe explained " "I know ,I can understand that ,by the way I have a great news for you " Danbi sound excited at the end of line . 
 
"Ting" the green light turn on .
 
 "I'm sorry Danbi ,talk to you later I'm driving now " Ljoe said . "Okay...I love." Danbi couldn't finished her line as soon Ljoe cut the line.
 
 "I thought he would be happy if he knew..hm maybe he is busy " Danbi mummered under her breath. She sighed heavily. 
 
Chanhee ran to upstairs slowly he dont want to wake up his parents ,he changes his clothes then get ready to sleep ,he scrolling his gallery then laughed at the silly selfie he and ljoe took before.He checked his for the last time ,he received one Direct Message from Ljoe
 
. @angeljoe1123 : Go sleep ,stop staring at our picture ,I know I'm looking good in it . :p Good night. dream of me.
 
@wowous_ : how many times I should said this? ,you need to stop boasting about yourself ,who want to look at you? ,I'll crop it later . Good night xD
 
 Chanhee turn off his phone ,drifting to the dreamland ,meanwhile Ljoe set theirs selfie as his screen lock and home screen. 
 
"He is cute " Ljoe thought in the other hand switch off his bed lamp. 
 
Chanhee's mom went to the kitchen for a drink . "Where is my Channie went at hours? She decided to ask her son tomorow.
 
 
 
 
THIS IS SUCH  A LONG CHAPTER HAHA . I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT , THANKS FOR  A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBES , I BARELY BREATHING NOW TEEN TOP RED POINT TEASEER IS OUT!