BACK TO YOU !

DESTINY
Chanhee comeback to school , he was there to support Changjo with a hope he could prevent himself from looking at Ljoe during the basketball match. 

He took a place beside Niel and Ricky, The two were very excited especially Ricky who cannot stop shouting  Changjo name meanwhile Niel sipping a can of coke down left it half for CAP.   
                               
His eyes landed on Danbi who sat at the front row ,he can see her action clearly .She continuously chanting for Ljoe and purposely gave a smirked to Chanhee.
                                               
He look away with an intention to  ignored Danbi , with the best effort Chanhee tried not to concious about Ljoe but failed his weak heart was      screamed loudly for Ljoe everytime the competitor team blocked the small boy.
Chanhee secretly don't want Ljoe to get injured because he can't be the one to take care of Ljoe  anymore and those thought cut his heart deeply. 
                            
'look at me... just please"       
                            

Chanhee whispered to himself , yes deep down in silence Lee Chanhee  wish for Lee Byunghun to notice his appearance.   

Ljoe step forward to make a final shoot, he slightly turned his head to the audience searching for his favourite person, theirs eyes meet.
                                        
The elder seems flustured at first but then look away, once again Chanhee treat him like an invisible. 
                                                     
"Again" Ljoe mummered under his short breath while made a perfect shoot for his team , pretending like he  doesn't hurt by Chanhee action.
The refree blew his whistle signed the match is over , the both team congratulate each other. 

A wide smile plastered on Ljoe face showing his mini dimples, Chanhee turned to the other side he hate the fact those cute smile of Ljoe still got his heart race .   

As expected Jo brothers team won and cheered over theirs victory the cheersleaders chanting for them . Some of them walked down from the bench and took a picture with the player including Ljoe .      

Ljoe still can't believe his eyes at the moment he spotted Chanhee.  He looked for the elder again , he miss those pretty face so much.
"Do he is coming for me? Ah it can't be it must because of Changjo" He stood at the middle of the crowded his eyes glued on every single move that the elder made. 

Chanhee smile and giggled a lot with Niel and Ricky as he didn't see Ljoe or should I say he is just pretending like he didn't see the small boy.  

"Honey?! ~~ you are doing great on the match congratulation on winning should we go somewhere to celebrate? I'm proud of you!" 

Danbi ran all the way from the bench to hugged Ljoe , she act like they are the most sweet couple in Top Media Academy.

She tip toeing ,her finger trailing down to Ljoe lips tried to plant a kiss on his tempting lips but the boy quickly avoid it , he give his death glare to her.
"Get a grip Park Danbi or do you want me to push you?" He blackmailed straight to her face .They are an inch closer. 

Ljoe showed his fake smile while facing the audience sit then he wrapped his hands around Danbi curvy waist ,he gently played with Danbi straight hair. 

He want to seek Chanhee attention, he knew from the corner of his eyes Chanhee were eyeing theirs moment.
                                                                       
"Ouch my honey words, you are so mean! I just want to give you a sweet peck as a gift" She linked her arm with Ljoe's. 

She handed him the isotonic drink , her hand expertly move from Ljoe forehead  down to his sharp jawline ,wiped the boy sweat.

"Are they kissed?" "They are so cute " "Oh lord she is pretty"   "lucky her"   "Aww I envy her"

The whole halls were whispering  about them ,some of the students stated how jealous they are to see this "perfect" couple.

Chanhee bit his plump lips hard  because of the view ,he felt like all the butterflies in his stomach has died, he clenched his fist tight ,holding up his grundges.

Those voices bother him , how he wish he could stop everyone from talking about the couple.     
                                   
"Let's go celebrate !! We should enjoyed this victory right Hyung?" Changrick spoken up bring Chanhee back to the space. He furiously nodded.
"Yes the maknaes is right ,I should at least joined them to forget all of these " Chanhee monologue.

So choose a place Hyung? Niel said  putting his arm on Chanhee's shoulder.Chanhee hummed thinking about a good place for their small ceremony.
                         
"Hm ....Anywhere will be good" Chanhee share his thought

"as long i don't need to see the love birds" he thought

"Okay i"ll be the one decide here, ljoe hyung let's come along with us !" Changjo yelled called the elder ,Ljoe was hesistated at first but he lift up his thumbs as a yes . Danbi is the one eagerly want to be there. Of course she won't let Chanhee be free.

"What are you thinking you are doing Jonghyunnie!!?" Ricky pinched Changjo's biceps ,he narrowed his eyes to Chanhee send a signal to the muscular boy .     
         
"Ah I'm sorry about that but we need Ljoe to follow us since he is the scorer and Chanhee hyung is move on after all so it's okay baby~" Changjo answered rubbing his bruised biceps

"We need them to be like the old days, this is just part of Cap hyung and my plan" Changjo smirked exchange gestures with Cap .    

"Move on ? I'll be happy if i did" Chanhee remain silent.
Only God know how Chanhee want to smackdown Changjo . All he need to do is ignore the couples.
He packed his stuff followed the others went to the new cafe which locate nearby the han river.  Cap gave a ride for all of them except for Ljoe and Danbi.   

Nap and Changrick beside to each other while Ljoe and Danbi sit opposite to Chanhee at the cafe. 

The two acted so lovey dovey infront of him especially Danbi who kept chuckling ,giggling over a random stuff with Ljoe. 

Ljoe interlocked his finger with Danbi ,he purposely facing the elder while doing that somewhat Ljoe liked the reaction that he got from Chanhee.
Chanhee just put on his best act ,he  let his face down while sipping his americano then took a bite of a indulges cake but still the views   succeed to bother him ,he dropped his spoon then accidently spilled his americano on the tables.The others easily can read Chanhee mind.
     
"Chanhee hyung can't control his jealousy"- Jonghyun  

"Heol ,honey what is wrong with your bestfriend today? Opps I mean your ex-  bestfriend?

I'm so shock to see this such embarassing side of him ,he were very clumsy no wonder why you left him and he have never be in any relationship" her words completely burned Chanhee up.

"Shh Park Danbi" Ljoe hissed the girl beside  him
"Are you defending him honey?" She facing Ljoe while saying that ,she felt neglected when the boy tried to shut her up infront the others especially Chanhee. She rolled her eyes to him.
                                        
"Pity you, Chanhee ? You are so weak" 
"That's why you rely on my boyfriend so much then you could use him to defend you. Pathentic enough" She continued.

"No Danbi you______"Ljoe couldn't finish his sentence as the atmosphe becoming so tense between Chanhee and Danbi.

Chanhee gritted his teeth ,he stood from his seat, pointing at the pretty girl face ,he succeed to make her lost of thousands words.
"Who do you think you are talking to?! I'm Lee Chanhee from Lee family will say this once in your life so listen it carefully , I have never interested to get involved with you ! But sadly I couldn't stand your witched side anymore"      

"First, please take off those filthy hand of yours from my life or should i said stop butting on my bussines"
Chanhee boiled up ,his chest went up and down due to unstable breath.

"Second ,stop acting like you know me more than anyone else because you didn't , you are an outsider! AN OUTSIDER! ,finish your damn thesis then back to your country peacefully can you?" 

Danbi choken up , she let her self to relax while listen to Chanhee word , the pretty boy word completely make her reached her limit
"and third you said I've never be in relationship?! Huh?" Chanhee laughed he felt insulted then continued.

"You are the one should be shame here Danbi ! for your information I'm pretty much happy with someone now so___" He laughed  ,6 paired of eyes glued on him.  Ricky and Niel jawsdropped. 

"What hyung?! Someone?"Niel were   totally shock with chanhee statement.

"Someone? Who?" Ljoe monolouge, jealousy strike ,left a pain in his chest.

Chanhee ignore them , he told a lied but it doesn't matter anymore.  
             
"So you don't have to pity me and I don't need your sympathy from a counselor like you!" Chanhee end his speech with a smirked , he knew his words succeed to  swept Danbi down to the ground.
"You bastard !!....honey looked at him he is sure crazy" she yelled , want to grab Ljoe attention but Ljoe were so deep in thought.  He lost his temper now.  

"Park Danbi shut up! Watch surrounded you ,people are looking at us! " Ljoe replied in his stern voice. 

"Chanhee ,you follow me!" Ljoe stood he tempt to caught Chanhee hand but the elder snatch it away. 
                            
"Don't order me around , I'm not going anywhere with you!"    

"I said follow me!!" Ljoe grabbed Chanhee right hand harshly ,the pain nailed onto Chanhee pale wrist ,he     dragged Chanhee out from the cafe.
                                                                       
"Let go off my hand!! It's hurts as hell you idiot" Chanhee whine in pain he hit  Ljoe arm furiously.
"Hop in!" Ljoe opened his white Audi car door , convice Chanhee to enter . 

"No I dont' want to!!" Chanhee disobey, he struggle under Ljoe gripped.

"Then don't blame if I have to do in harsh way " Ljoe said while pushed Chanhee in to the passanger seat. Chanhee sighed ,he don't have energy to fight the shortie ,he held his bruised wrist and blew it.

He felt like crying Ljoe sure hate him much , the way Ljoe treat him  explain everything.

Ljoe entered and took a glance on the boy beside him "Seat belt on Lee Chanhee" he command ,a little bit guilty  by his own action . Chanhee did then looked outside ,his vision fixed on the han river streets  ,he is tired.
Ljoe drove off to a quite place , both of them need a privacy space to discuss , two of them keep theirs mouth shut along the way.
    
"Byunghun!! Where are you going? Ljoe?!" Danbi ran outside ,she pushed the glass door and called for them, but Ljoe speed up his car left her dumbfounded.

"Jonghyunnie, do something , things getting worse here" ricky whispered to his boyfriend. 
         
"Calm down baby Chanhee hyung sure know what he is talking about"  Jonghyun Ricky hand. 

Minsoo remained silent he knew  were mature enough to settle it down ,he let Niel lay on his shoulder and calm the younger down .

  7:45 PM
         
Ljoe pulled up the handbreak , he parked his car nearby the railway and a beautiful lake which surrounded by hills ,the moonlight and star shine onto the lake. Eventhough it can't be see clearly but it is beautiful and such a breath taking view. 

Nobody is there except Chunjoe the sounds of train accompany them . The most perfect place for the fighting couple and star gazing.

"Get off ,we need to talk" Ljoe said to the boy next to him.

"We don't have anything to talk here" Chanhee insisted from to get off from the car.
"Please coorperate can you?" Ljoe open the door wide , he held Chanhee hand took the boy out from the car.

"What do you want to talked about?" He pulled his bruised hand slide it down to his sweater pocket .

"Obviously i want to talk about the statement that you make at the cafe a while ago? 

Don't play dumb Chanhee, tell me who's that someone?! Ljoe crossed his arm beg for Chanhee explaination .
                                       
"It's none of your business ,I said I'm happy with someone so please let me be"  Chanhee rolled his eyes.
"Be honest Lee Chanhee !  What is so good about him? 
Then how about me? that guy is not even exist right!!? Tell me it's a lie isn't it? why did you love to see be in so much pain on me?" Ljoe shaken up Chanhee shoulder ,he lost his patience. He provoke the elder for the truth.
                                          
"Yes IT'S A LIE!! ,I created a lied, that someone is not even exist. I have no one except....you, SATIESFIED NOW?!  Pain? You are the one should learn about pain ! You life well without me ,you are the one flirting around with her and i dont know even know why I felt so hurt because of it!" Chanhee put his face down ,the tears start to flowing down. His sobbing began to be heard.

"Why must did you tell a lied?, listen here a life without you would never be completed Channie ah ,you are the one seems happy without me " he pulled Chanhee into a warm embrace ,he rubbed the elder back ,soothing down the sobbing. 
       
"I......I lied because I'm jealous , I know I'm the one fault here ,I shouldn't break our friendship like that, I'm sorry if i'm hurting your feeling , I'm so sorry about the bracelet I didn't me to threw it... it is beautiful and meant a lot to me ,I'm sorry _____but why did you left me that time , you hate me arent you? "    Chanhee hide his face at the crooked of Ljoe neck.      
                                             
"Shhh... don't cry Channie , your sorry are accepted ,we both can't thinking straight that evening and I suffered a lot because of this pain, about the flirting thingy it just an act to grab your attention " He loosen up the hug ,then gently grab Chanhee hand put on his heart.

"It's hurt here Channie ,please promise me it wouldn't be happen again and I've never hate you " Ljoe said in his soft voice .
Chanhee nodded 'I promise" he couldn't face Ljoe.

"I'm sorry for acting harsh toward you too ,I didn't mean to hurt you" Ljoe  confessed he cupped Chanhee not so puffy cheeks.

"What happen to you these past two weeks Channie? Where's my favourite acorn cheek  of yours gone ,are you losing weight? Are you okay?" He concerned while observed every single inch of Chanhee face theirs eyes meet . He missed him very much.   

"Nah , I'm okay ,i just thought about you and missing ......you" Chanhee said under his breath. His heart race when his eyes met Ljoe's orbs .
"Miss me? Say it once again I couldn't hear you my hamster Channie~~" Ljoe tested Chanhee ,he bend down closer to Chanhee lips closer so he could hear Chanhee well , the others slightly pushed him ,his face were red as tomato, even though 2 weeks has passed Ljoe still succeed to .

"Give me your hand Channie" ljoe command. 

"For what?"Chanhee asked he don't want Ljoe to see the light bruised on his wrist . 

"Just give it to me Channie" Chanhee took out of his hand and let the younger held it .
"I'm sorry....it must be hurt " Ljoe touched the bruised slowly . Chanhee lost of his words ,his heart beat fast ,his blood to his cheeks. He could see the guilt in Ljoe eyes.

"So Lee Chanhee would you like to be a friend  Lee Byunghun again?" Ljoe confessed while holding the friendship bracelet on the other hand.   

Chanhee smiled "yes I do" Ljoe smiled then help Chanhee with the bracelet ,both of them smiled over the happiness.
"

"Remember when I said I would never regret of losing you , actually I'm the one really regret about it and this bracelet are not ugly at all" Chanhee admitted his feeling.  His heart aching when Ljoe being so nice to him after what has happened.

"Change the topic please , don't talk about this ,past is past things are getting better now" Ljoe interlocked his finger with Chanhee's.
                                                                    
"So you are not mad at me any longer? Chanhee wondered while stole a glance on Ljoe  handsome face.    

"Tell me who could stay angry at an angel like you Channie?  the answer is no one pretty ~. Ljoe said in his sweet tone.                        
                                                         
"Cheesy! Lee Byunghun and his sweet word , you have never change" Chanhee chuckled tried hard not to show his red fa
"These past two weeks I have learn how to be more sweet so you couldn't run away from me again" Ljoe pulled  Chanhee hand closer to his lips and plant a kiss on it.

"What's that for Ljoe?" Chanhee eyes went wide because of the sudden kiss, he wondered if ljoe heard his heart beating.

"Thank you for coming back to me hamster shi!! " he giggled ,his eyes gone because of the eyes smile. 

"You too.. thank you for accepted my apologise" Chanhee gave Ljoe a quick peck on the cheek, make the younger shock because of his huge action. Chanhee keep his head down. 

"Oh Lord what I'm doing" Chanhee shut his eyes close until he heard Ljoe chuckling. He turned his head to Ljoe.
"What's so funny Lee Byunghun shi?"Chanhee annoyed but yet so shy.

Is that a kiss Chanhee?" Ljoe touched his left cheeks ."Then can i get a proper kiss from you? Ljoe pouting his mouth. 

"No you are ert shortie!" Chanhee punches Ljoe several times on the shoulder. Ljoe caught Chanhee fist then continued his words.

"I have never thought a cute person like you could turn into a monster and confront Danbi"  Ljoe stated.

"I'm blood B after all we tend to be a short tempered so don't mess up with me" Chanhee raised his eyesbrow.
   
"It's okay you look even more pretty when you get mad " Ljoe smiled ,he slightly poking Chanhee cheek.
"I'm not pretty!!" Chanhee stormed ,he is a boy of course he hate of being called pretty.
                                                       
"You are pretty!!  P R E T T Y"Ljoe stick out his tounge. 

His finger trailing down to Chanhee face , look here you have round eyes ,sharp nose ,small lips, long eyes lashes and..... soft hair. He ruffled the elder hair.  

"Ugh whatever!! You win" Chanhee let his landed on the grass and lay on it ,his eyes fixed on the night sky, his eyes searching for the star. His lips formed into a smiled ,show his healthy white teeth .Ljoe laid beside Chanhee. 
                                                                      
"What are you looking for Chanhee?" Ljoe asked ,he can't take off his eyes from Chanhee's smile .

"It's dark and kind of blurry but I still found him beautiful more than anyone else, he's getting prettier" Ljoe thought.
                                            
"I'm looking for the stars ,but I couldn't found it ,seems like it would rain sooner" Chanhee replied in a sighed . 

"Who's need a star when you have me beside you?" Ljoe coming with an another idea to teased Chanhee.     

"What do you mean by that" Chanhee looked at Ljoe ,beg for an answer.

"Here ..the star for you" Ljoe finger pointed on his two moles ,under his left eyes . I called it as stars ,it would shine for you forever. He smiled then blink his sharp eyes several times .

"Stop it byunghun ,you too cheesy my cheeks are hurting because of you" the elder said.
"Tired of smiling huh?" Ljoe asked ,he stand up then offered his hands to Chanhee ,Chanhee held it then stand up. They brushed the grass off from their sweater.

"Who's smiling you short!? stop teasing me I'm your hyung show some respect" Chanhee blabbering.  
                                                                
"What a lovely hyung I have here?"Ljoe pinched Chanhee sharp nose, then immidiately ran to the car.
                                                                 
Catch me if you can hyung~~~? Ljoe yelled called for the elder. Chanhee followed Ljoe stepped. They giggled along and smiled . It's been awhile and they are happy , the younger help with the door ,he make sure Chanhee entered the car safely .   

"We should go for midnight movies next time" ljoe said while drive to Chanhee's mansion.
"Go by yourself ,I'm not interested" Chanhee lied ,deep inside he is looking forward for theirs next date plan.

"Then I'll wait infront of your house until the sun comes out" Ljoe tested "or should i call my future parents in law  to let me into your room?

"I'll kick you if you do!!" Chanhee yelled. 

"Do you mean , you will kiss me isn't it?" Ljoe kept on teasing and Chanhee used to it . They having a long conversation.       

Ljoe send Chanhee off ,the elder bid his farewell ,he can't deny how happy he is to stand beside Ljoe again. 

Chanhee entered his house with a smiled. "Omma, I'm home!!" he called then went straight to the upstairs ,Mrs Lee could sense something good just
to her son. I guess they are back together. Mrs Lee thought while washing the dishes.

@angeljoe1123 : CHANNIEEEEEE! 

@wowous_ : what -_- 

@angeljoe1123 : it's been awhile since the last we chat here , oh god i miss you

@wowous_ : we just met one hour ago byung   -_-||
                     
@angeljoe1123 : what to do my weak heart miss you already , can you send me a selfie?

@wowous_ : no no no ! Bye.

@angeljoe1123 : cruel hyung :p btw  you will be the one sit beside me tomorrow,   don't forget to tell seojun  ,
@wowous_ : i don't want to sit beside you   ̄︿ ̄  you are ert and short.
                                              
@angeljoe1123 : wowo at least I'm handsome, sit beside me or i'll call the teachers to change Seojun's class.
              
@wowous_ :  ey okay I will!! See you tomorrow good night! 

@angeljoe1123 : wait channie , can i get a i love you wish?
                                                                 
@wowous_ : of course you can ! In your dream bye :p 

Chanhee giggled ,satiesfied that he could tease Ljoe back. Meanwhile ljoe were so deep in thought , he is happy ,it can't be desribe in word. He is about to turn off his phone but the phone beeping , the notification from Chanhee coming. The elder granted his wish he send him a good night selfie.

@wowous_ : here a selfie ! BUT PLEASE DELETE IT !

@angeljoe1123: thank you for the y selfie!! :p i want to take a bite of your cheeks ,i'll make it as lock screen!

@wowous_ : screw you lee byunghun bye!       

*DANBI POV*

I kept on walking then i stopped at the street stall ,I drank 2-3 bottle of Soju ,with a hope i could vanished my pain with those alcohol. But it doesn't help.

I don't remember anything after that , all i knew there is one good looking guy approached me, i thought he must trying to hitting on me . But my expectation is completely wrong.

He was there to help me ,he asked me whether i'm okay or not and called the cab for me ,my visions become blurry .
He introduce himself well to me then took out his hand for a shake , I have to admitted his body figure is goal his smile were quite attractive, sadly i couldn't remember his name. His name sounds like "yoon"? 
    
"I'm Yoon Dujun " - Yoon Dujun
 
 
 
 
 
CHAPTER 9!! BITTER SWEEET CHAPTER  UPDATED ! PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT  :) THANK YOU   AND LOVE YA.
 
BY THE WAY DON'T FORGET TO LOOK FORWARD ON LJOE'S UPCOMING DRAMA "DDANDARA! " HEHE !