MY VITAMIN

DESTINY
Chanhee opened up his beautiful eyes ,slightly glance at the digital clock .    "11:AM SUNDAY" was stated on it. 

He moved his body to other side ,facing the window let the sun hitting his morning face. He didn't feeling like want to get up from the bed , he was very exausted and a little bit dizzy after spending a long Saturday with ljoe yesterday .  
                  
Chanhee reached out his hand searching for his Note 5 under the  sheets. 

He turned it on, his lips forming into a smile when his phone beeping received almost 50 miscalled from Ljoe but then those smile slowly dissapeared because of the clear image of Ljoe being hugged by Danbi coming to his mind .Chanhee furiously shook his head and sighed trying hard to forget what has happened.
He click the twitter icon and went to  the direct message box just in case the other guy send him apologetic text , Chanhee expectation was completely wrong he got nothing from Ljoe not even a good morning wish like he always did . He pouted ,Chanhee personally admit it that he love the attention which  Ljoe giving to him all this time.        

@angeljoe1123 "Chanhee let me explain , said I'm sorry" that was the last direct message he got from the shortie at 12:35 AM.
                                                                     
"Do he already give up or forget about me ? He must be so busy with her.Are they gone for a date then holding hand and kiss?  But ... Byunghun said he would like to married me not her right? AHH!! Come to your sense Chanhee ,they are couple and you are nothing to him. Chanhee make up his speculation . He threw his phone to the side.
He back to his laying position , his eyes landed on his right wrist ,caught up their friendship bracelet which written Capital L on it . "Friendship bracelet? F R I E N D ? friend my shortie bastard . Chanhee cursed under his breath , he don't know why his heart feeling hurt just by saying "friend" word. 

"You are not jealous aren't you Lee Chanhee?" Chanhee monologue more like want to comfort himself.   "I'm Lee Chanhee ,why would I be jealous of her ,what is her name again Kanpi? Dangi? Danbi? Whatever" . He shut his eyes tight ,hopefully he can drifting to dreamland again ,headaches is slowly killing him.

He don't want to be overthinking about anything now. He feeling unwell since last night and his throat not in the good condition . He can't fall sick since Top Media Championship Day is around the corner. Chanhee pulled up his covered praying his headaches will be gone after some rest.

"Channie? " Mrs Lee entered the room called for her son ,she dress up nicely ready to go out with Chanhee's dad. She walked to the boy wonder why Chanhee still not waking up at this hour. 

"Channie dear wake up ," she slowly patting the pear . "Hmm " Chanhee humming . "What's wrong you are not even have dinner last night? Mrs Lee concerned . She sense something is wrong , she touched Chanhee's warm hand . 

"Channie!! Are you okay?" She palming Chanhee forehead . "You are burning ,what are you doing yesterday? " She panicked ."Omma ,I'm okay just ...enjoy your date nae? Chanhee answered in his husky voice followed
By the cough. "I'll call someone to take care of you , I promise to end it short and comeback to make you a porridge". Mrs Lee worried while planting a soft kiss on her son cheeks left the boy alone in his room.
  
"Mom , you don't need to call anyone" Chanhee uttered even though he knew his mom couldn't hear his word and she won't to. 
                                     
After 30 minutes of nap ,he carefully stepped down to the kitchen, filled up the mug with plenty water for himself . Chanhee let himself laying on the cozy sofa in front of the television ,in the other hand he is so busy staring at his phone waiting for someone to call him 

"Kring kring" the door bell rang signed someone is coming . " Is that mom friend? Chanhee ignore he doesnt have any strenght to open the door this time.
"Clicked " the door open by the outsider and entered the house . The footstep guest ran straight to him.  

"Channie, what happen?" Ljoe hold the elder hand then go up to Chanhee's forehead while panting so hard trying to catch his breath ,obviously he was running all the way from the gate to the main door. Those perfect face describe how worried he is to Chanhee.

"Ljoe you are coming..." Chanhee   bluntless said , he can't hide his happiness but then he quickly snatch Ljoe hand from his forehead pretend like he is okay.                                                                                    
"Are you waiting for me Channie ?" Ljoe asked him for a comfirmation staring at Chanhe ,concerned about the elder condition.

"Obviously no, why would I waiting for someone else boyfriend? Chanhee said in a cynical way ."What are you doing here ? Just go home if you are finish talking . Chanhee turned his face to the other side.

"I'm okay if you hate me that much Channie ah, but I can't stand still to see you fall sick ,I was told by your mom to take care of you , you can be mad at me ,hit me ,curse me after we go to the clinic "Ljoe explained everything. He know about Chanhee disatisfaction yesterday.  

"Pabo Chunji , you are too harsh to him" Chanhee mumbled. "I'm sorry ,I didn't mean to be mad at you " he staring at Ljoe covered his mouth because of the bad cough. 

"Don't use your voice so much ,let's go" ljoe persuade Chanhee go to the clinic . " Trust me I'm okay"  Chanhee  jumped on the sofa want  the boy to letting im go . 

"No excuse, hamster-shi" Ljoe quickly carry Chanhee in a bridal style ."Yah put me down ,put me down" he screamed and struggle under Ljoe gripped. 

"If you don't want to fall down you better held onto my neck my dear Channie ".Ljoe teased Chanhee while walked to his car.

"........... " Chanhee lost of his word ,he  wrapped his arm around Ljoe tiny neck ,covered his red face behind it  completely forgot about his anger. He sniffling Ljoe sense and cough a bit straight to Ljoe nape.  

"You have to be the one responsible if I infected by fever after this, I will be happy if I fallen sick " Ljoe said put Chanhee down to the passanger seat ,he set the sit lower than usual
He want Chanhee to feeling comfortable ."why would you be happy ?" Chanhee asked him .     

"Because the virus was came out  from a cute person like you ,and of course I'll recover in any seconds just by looking at those round eyes of you, you can be my vitamin and virus at the same time" ljoe spit out his thought .

"Sweet talker ,I'll blame you if I got diabetes" Chanhee rolled his eyes annoyed. 

"So you found me as a sweet guy  ,did my words melt your cold heart Chanhee?" He asked while his eyes fix on the road.   
                           
Chanhee shook his head ,he kept his mouth shut , and decided to take a nap before arrived at the clinic. Ljoe giggles he knew Chanhee would never said yes to something like that .
Ljoe pulled up the handbreak . He parked near the clinic . 

"Channie , we are here" . He whispered  while his other touched Chanhee forehead want to check Chanhee temperature. The elder open his eyes . "I don't want to go out because.." he replied. 

"We are already here and you are burning Lee Chanhee! ,I said let's go" Ljoe said in his worry voice. He don't want to listen to any excuse. 
                                                                    
Chanhee obeying him . Both of them went out from the car . "Want me to carry you ?  Can  you walk by yourself?" Ljoe asked.

"It's okay I can walk by my own" Chanhee answered his hand were trembling since the weather is quite cold.  Ljoe grabbed the boy hand interlocked their finger slide it into his
  Sweater pocket. "Just tell me if you are cold , I am here to warm you up Lee Chanhee" he carressing Chanhee hand.  Chanhee could felt his blood rush to his cheeks.

*Chanhee POV*
My heart  beat so fast and I wonder why it do feel so right? I know I shouldn't feel like this. Danbi owned him not me. They love each other and I only friend to him. I need to check whether this heart beating because of my sickness or because of him.     
                                                                 
"Mr Lee Chanhee come in" the nurse called Chanhee bring him back to the reality . She told him to see the doctor inside . Chanhee look at the boy beside him more like asking for help.

"Why ? go inside Chanhee meet the doctor, I will wait here" Ljoe raise his eyesbrow  . Chanhee blinked he pulled Ljoe shirt sleeves . "I am scared.. can you come with me?" Chanhee staring  straight into Ljoe sharp eyes . Ljoe chuckle . "So this is why you don't want to go?" He asked ,Chanhee nodded.  Chanhee hate everything related to clinic ,hospital and medical.

"Cutie, come with me" Ljoe ruffling Chanhee hair lead him to the doctor room . After some explaination from the doctor and paid for the medication. 
       
Two of them drove off back to Chanhee home. Ljoe straight to the kitchen meanwhile Chanhee laying on the sofa,   Ljoe opened the frigde and took out several ingredients for porridge.
"What are you doing?" Chanhee asked with his eyes close. He can't bear with so much noises which came from the kitchen. Instead of answering him Ljoe coming with a wet towel and blanket in his hand. 

"Shh Channie ,just sleep okay" he wiped Chanhee cold sweat away and cover the elder with the blanket. "Call me if you want anything"  he went to the kitchen continuing his business.

Ljoe smile satisfied with his own recipe . He filled up the plate  with the hot porridge. 

"Ljoe~" Chanhee called him from the living room , he accidently spilled onto his left hand and burn it . "Ugh wait I'm coming" he  whine because of the hot temperature quickly put it under water.
                                                  
"Yes my hamter I'm here to serve you " Ljoe  hid his left hand  ,holding the
Porridge using his right hand. "I'm thirsty" Chanhee asking for a water . 
                                                                   
"Okay I'll get it for you later ,let's eat first you need to eat " Ljoe command ready to feed Chanhee.

"No I won't eat" once again Chanhee disobey ,his eyes caught ljoe left hand.

"What happened to your hand?!?" Chanhee held it . "Ha...nothing" ljoe smile he hide it .

"You burn it  aren't you? Why did you let yourself injured ?! ,it is because of me ? " Chanhee stormed.

"Hey lee chanhee stop blaming yourself ,it's not your fault i am the one fault ,let's eat okay" Ljoe confront with Chanhee.

"I won't eat until we treat your hand" Chanhee being stubborn again and again .                                                       

"Eat first ,can we? please stop making me worried Chanhee. Ljoe put the spoon down . He said in his serious voice this time.  

"Did i asked you to worry about me Lee Byunghun ?  Chanhee asked his guardian. "Listen here Lee Chanhee" Ljoe speak he cupped Chanhee face to facing him.                                     

"Life is about choice ,and I choose to worried about you" his words causing a heart attacked to Chanhee . Chanhee kept quite . He let the other feed him . Ljoe carefully blew the hot porridge and can't take his eyes off  from Chanhee . 

"Is this your first seeing someone eating? Chanhee asked Ljoe while  munching the porridge
"Nope but this is my first time feeling so happy by seeing someone eat ,I guess you have the power to make everyone around you happier"  Ljoe keep feeding him until he finished the whole plate.  He passed Chanhee the drink.  

"Ljoe? can I ask you something? " Chanhee seek for Ljoe permission " Sure what is it?" Ljoe put his fully attention on the elder. 

"Have you ever take care of someone before?"  Chanhee spoke up his curiousity.

"Me? Take care of person? No you are the first person I take care off to, and I have never been this worry in my life  so don't you ever think to fall sick again..." Ljoe smile.
                       
"Then how about Danbi? You have never take care of her too?" Chanhee asking for more . "Danbi? ,no she have her maid around her ,why are you so  curious about her my dear Chanhee? seems like our hamster know how to get jealous . Ljoe played with Chanhee double chin and burst into laughed.  

Chanhee ignore him ."So I'm the first one?" He want a comfirmation. "Yes you are Lee Chanhee , you always be the first one ,ice skating ,ice scream store , and you are the first one make me cooking " Ljoe revealed the truth .

"I glad to do so because you are ....      precious" he grabbed Chanhee hand and putting it on his chest. "Can you trust me?" Ljoe asked the stunned boy in front of him. 

"Did you born with a tons of sugar in your mouth?" Chanhee pushed Ljoe aside. He bit his lips trying hard not to smile due the fact he is the first person Ljoe take care off.
"He is too sweet " Chanhee thought .

"So Lee Chanhee this is my turn to ask you , why did you ran away last night? I'm supposed to send you home, and why didn't you answered my call last night ?" Ljoe begging for an answered.

"Because you have a guest and i feeling like want to leave first, where did you get my number? and who told you send to send me only 3 messages"  Chanhee explain followed by a question.

"Your lovely friend Niel, so is it true you want more message from me?aww Channie sorry for make you waiting for me" he .  

"Yes I have been waiting for you" ljoe didn't expect he would listened those words from Chanhee. "What? I should record this , first confession from you" Ljoe jumped in joy at least he know Chanhee is waiting for him. "I only said it for once" Chanhee demanding. 

"Okay enough with everything ,now it's time to eat your medicine" Ljoe take out the medicine that they got from the clinic. Chanhee cringe he don't like medicine.    

"No let me treat your burn first " Chanhee carefully get up from the sofa went to search for a first aid. He sat opposite to ljoe.  Ljoe let Chanhee doing his work. The elder put an iodine on it and wrapped the spot with plaster.  He patted then planting a kiss on it just like Ljoe used to do .    

"A kiss? Who taught you that? Ljoe tend to ask. "You , you taught me , since  your mom told you a kiss can reduce a pain" Chanhee said .
 
"So you believe  in me ? Ljoe wondered. "Sometimes" Chanhee stick with his ego.
"Thank you " ljoe confessed . "What for?" Chanhee confuse because he is the one should said thank you here since Ljoe take a good care on him . 
                                                       
"Thank you for not taking off  our friendship bracelet  ,I have been worried if you would taking it off" Ljoe glance on Chanhee right wrist. 

"He worried about small things" Chanhee mumbled. "It may looked like a small things but it was everything to me Chanhee ,that bracelet stand for our friendship" he said while shove off the medicine to Chanhee. 

"You have to recover soon, the others and of course me need you around ,our sports day preparation is starting tomorrow ,it will be more fun if you be there ,I need you to see me practice"   he hold Chanhee shoulder let the elder laying on the sofa.
"Why would I need to see you , you can tell Danbi to do so?" Chanhee test Ljoe.  
     
"Because you are my vitamin and stop talking about her Chanhee ,I choose you so it will be you" Ljoe demand.
      
*Knock knock*    

We are home , Chanhee's parents arrived . They went straight to the boys, Mr Lee mumble thank you to Ljoe , Mrs Lee smile to Ljoe . "Thank you Byungie , I don't know what to do if you are not here?" She said.

"Hello mom , I'm not a little kid I can take care of myself" Chanhee disatisfied. "You are still a kid who's scared to meet a doctor and eat medicine" ljoe sticked his tounge out.

"Wow Byunghun know our Chanhee well " Mr Lee laughed. Chanhee
Embarrased . He pulled Ljoe closer to him. "It supposed to be our secret no one know I'm scare to see a doctor" Chanhee covered his face with the pillow. 

"Chanhee are you that shy?" Ljoe asked him. "Shut up, I'm sleepy here " Chanhee lied .  

"I would like to have son like you Ljoe" Mrs Lee continuing her words ,bring a laughed to Mr Lee.

"Mom I AM YOUR SON  "Chunji said in his husky voice. Mr Lee replied "Chunji mom's want you to be his son in law are you okay with that Byunghun  ?" He make the situation clear. 

"No no Byunghun ,please don't answer them!!! " Chanhee panic. 
"I just waiting for Chanhee to say Yes"
Ljoe said sending a wink to Chanhee completely ignore Chanhee reaction.

"Byunghun you idiot "   Chanhee mumble to himself. His parents laughed by seeing the teenage behaviour.

The parents let the two having their time alone. Ljoe phone beeping received a message from Danbi. 

"Where are you going? I have been waiting for you ? I'll be at your school tomorrow to finish my thesis about Korean school" Ljoe read and delete it . Chanhee knew something is bothering Ljoe .

"Are you okay ljoe? Chanhee asked. "I am okay " I guess i need to go now ,don't forget to take your medicine.

"Can't you stay for a while ,you can go after I sleep" chanhee asking for a favor
"Okay ,I'll dont worry" ljoe stay beside Chanhee ,he wait until the elder fall asleep . He slowly touched Chanhee eyesbrow . He amazed how beautiful Chanhee is ,small lips ,sharp nose ,long eyeslashes.      

"He look like a angel" he slowly get up from his current position , don't want to wake up Chanhee from his sleep . He left a note and candy on the shelf . He about to walk until Chanhee grab his hand.  

"Ljoe ,please don't go to her ,because..." Chanhee talk in his sleep . 

"Because of what? Ljoe asked just in case Chanhee answered him "because I don't want to lose you" ljoe dumbfounded ,he lost of word. 
    
"Are you that worry Channie? I would never leave you Chanhee"Ljoe mumbled. He drove off to the restaurant
meet up with Danbi.

"Why would you choose my school to help your experiment? " ljoe asked sipping his coffee.

"Are you asking me why? The answer because the school have you as their student" Danbi explain. 

"Okay you can do so but please don't do anything I dislike, stay away from my friends" Ljoe warn her.     

"Lee byunghun what is your problem? Is it because of that guy? Danbi asked.

"That guy? He has a name . Lee Chanhee" ljoe said in his stern voice.   

"Are you in love with him honey?" Danbi soften her voice ,she tried to hold Ljoe hand but the other snacth it away.
"I don't know stop provoke me, what if I say yes?" Ljoe staring straight to Danbi waiting for the other response. He knew Danbi is not easily give up.

"You must be joking right?" Danbi in daze she is too shock. She admit it one year ago she ever hurt Ljoe ,when she cheated on him and kissed other guy in front of Ljoe . It was one year ago ,ljoe forgive her and they promise to open new chapter.    

Ljoe left her alone ,let danbi handle her own feeling. Danbi break into tears she clench her fist tight "Stay away from your friends huh? Chanhee? My experiment my rules lee Byunghun!" 

8:30PM
 
 
Chanhee stirred from his sleep realised about the note ,he read and smile .
 "You look like a angel Chanhee , so here a candy for you,vanilla
flavour ,you favourite isn't it? Please recover soon. I'm going to miss you . Sincerely your favourite -shortie
❤ He drew a love at the end.

Chanhee smile ,he read the direct message. 

@angeljoe1123: I guess the angel already wake up , don't forget to take  your pills  

@wowous_ i know how to take care of myselft ,btw thanks for the candy.

@angeljoe1123: flip the candy ,something was written on the back.

Chanhee furrowed his eyes brows
@wowous_ : what?

@angeljoe1123: just do it you will found it later.

Chanhee flip the candy want to figure it out.
Out about it . "I MISS YOU" was written on the candy cover. Chanhee smile .

@angeljoe1123: so that is how I feel right now , I miss you more than I did yesterday . Good night hamstershi. 

He post a squirrel pic.

@wowous : it squirrel not hamster! Pabo.

@angeljoe1123 : I am a pabo with a perfect face i know it! and you dont want to lose meㅋㅋ night channie.  

@wowous_: when did i said I dont want to lose you?    

@angeljoe1123: molla! :p

Ljoe giggle over Chanhee reaction ,nothing is different between hamster and Chanhee. Chanhee read their conversation  again and again.
He put the letter and candy in the drawer. 
 
"I'm not going to eat it " Chanhee thought turn off his bed lamp and absolutely excited for the next day without knowing something is coming to surprising him.
 
 
JENG JENG CHAP 6 IS  HERE!  THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENT . FEEL FREE TO COMMENT I WILL READ ALL OF IT AND REPLY :) SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE SINCE SCHOOL COMING IN MY WAY . PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND CLICK SUBSCRIBE LOVE YEY!!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAP ><