IN PROGRESS

DESTINY

Chanhee walked down to the dining room , he sipped his morning coffee and took a bite of bacon sandwiches . "Omma?" He called for his mom break the long silence in the kitchen . Mrs Lee facing Chanhee and sat opposite to him. She feed herself a sandwiches.

"Hmm" Mrs Lee hummed slowly .She is not in the right mood to having a conversation. The last night thought about Chanhee sneaked out at the midnight still bothering her mind . "Morning " Mr Lee greeted his small family , while putting his briefcase next to him . He could sense something is wrong with his wife mood . "What is wrong with this atmostphere at the morning? " Chanhee kept quite he don't want to interuppted his father words.

"Ask your son ,he must explain about last night " Mrs Lee answered pouring a coffee into his husband's cup . Successed caught Chanhee into her trapped. "Last night?" Chanhee mumbled to himself. He cleared his throat while wet his lips by using his tounge.

"How did mom found out about it?" Chanhee couldn't say a word he was so nervous to confront with his parents now.

"What is it Channie?" Mr Lee sounds serious this time. Mr Lee is a very passionate father but he could be scary and overprotective sometimes. He don't want to lose his wife and son because they are really meant the whole world to him.

"I'm going~ " Chanhee sling his bag wanted to ran away . He don't want this topic went any futher. "Sit down Lee Chanhee" Mrs Lee command ,causing Chanhee a bit flinched by her mom sudden raising voice . Chanhee back to his seat. "Screw you Ljoe" he cursing in his head . "I went out to having some fun with friends" Chanhee revealed everything. "What kind of friend? His father asked . "

Just..new friend " Chanhee answered with his head facing the ground . " A boy or a girl ? "Mr Lee kept questioning his son. "He is a boy" Chanhee told his parents the truth. "Special friends ? " Mrs lee spoke slightly too a glance at Chanhee "No no he is not my special friend!" Chanhee protested. "Bring him home ,we want to see him" Mr Lee said in his stern voice. "No appa!! I'm not going to bring him ho..." Chunji completely shocked with his parents' decision. "Let us meet him or you not allowed to going out anymore" Mr Lee cut his son line with a blackmailed . "Fine" Chanhee weakly stepped out from his home and went to school.

Chanhee frowned as he thought about his parents words ,until he could felt someone soft hand covered his eyes

. "Channie guess who I am ~~?" That voice greeted him from the back ,calling him by his pet name. Chanhee touched those hand "Ljoe?" He guessing the voice owner under his breath. "Who? Said it once again I can't hear you? " Ljoe bend an inch closer to Chanhee . "Byunghun stop it~~" Chanhee pulled Ljoe's hand away from him . "I don't want to play with you today and who let you to called me Channie ? Chanhee asked put his head on the desk.

"Aren't we close enough for that after last night ? You can call me Byungie then." Ljoe put his head on the desk too , facing Chunji side closely. "What do you mean by last night ? Chunji bit his bottom lips when the Moment Ljoe hugged him last night popping out from his mind "How could you forget about our sweet moment chingu ah ~~~ ,stop bit your lips its going to bleed " Ljoe reached out his thumb put onto his lips then wiped onto Chanhee's bottom lips .

"What .... are you just did?" Chanhee startled ,he don't know how to react with Ljoe action.

"Safe your lips from getting hurt ,and you can said it as an indirect kiss from me too" Ljoe raise his eyesbrows up , being naughty all the way. "HA!?! YOU.." Chanhee pretend to hit ljoe but failed when the other caught his hand tigther. "What are you frowning about me? Thinking of me ? Do you like me so much?" Ljoe asked ignoring Chahnhee's protested.

"I'm not thinking about you !! " Chanhee pouted ,he don't know whether he should tell Ljoe about this morning.

"He should take a responsibilty or else my mom would ignoring me for a week" Chanhee thought .

Ljoe chuckled "Don't be shy ,just admit it ,if you miss me so much Channie~~" "It's not something to be embarassed about because I miss you too~~ " Ljoe blinked his eyes severals time ,giving a heart attacked to Chanhee" "I wonder if you ever heard this before...." Ljoe said his eyes observing Chanhee small face.

"Heard what ?" Chanhee patiently wait while his heart skipped a beat as he realised he is only 1cm closer to Ljoe.

"Did you know you are beautiful?" Ljoe staring deep into Chanhee's beautiful orbs. Chanhee flustered by Ljoe sudden praise "I AM.. NOT BEAUTIFUL!" his blood rushed to his cheek . "Yes you are !" Ljoe said it once again. "I said No. I am not " Chanhee puff his red cheeks by embrassment. "See you are beautiful and pretty cute too" Ljoe added up playfull poking Chanhee's plum cheek .

'Cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie~~~" Ljoe . "Stop it pabo ya" Chanhee said covered his red face under the thick history text book . He can't handle Ljoe anymore. His heart going to explode in any second.

"Wow someone is blushing ,Don't covered your face ,I want to see it " Ljoe grabbed the text book from Chanhee's hand. "Blushing? HELL NO. It was because the weather is so hot" Chanhee lied by give his lame excuse.

"CORRECTION ! It was hot here because of my hot aura, I'm charming and I knew it " Ljoe stucked his tounge then smile showing off his mini dimples. "Whatever Mr Lee Byunghun " Chanhee rolled his eyes , annoyed with Ljoe behaviour but somehow he is already adapt to it.

"Call me Byungie~ pwease" Ljoe whine.

"No way . There are something more important than your name now " Chanhee decided to tell Ljoe about his parents' planned. "What? You sounds serious ?" Ljoe sat properly on his chair, ready to listen to anything which coming out from the boy beside him. "My parents found out about last night..."Chanhee heavily sighed he doesnt know the best way to explain this.

"So? " Ljoe impatiently wait , he want listen to it more . "They want me to bring you home tonight ,...they decide to see you " Chanhee worried about Ljoe answer. 'I'd better find another way instead bring this short home" Chanhee said in his heart . "LETS GO THEN!! it was a good idea ,I'm going to walked you home today " Ljoe are very positive about that idea, he grabbed both of Chanhee's hand. "What?! No we better find another way ,you can suggested anything " Chanhee answered in a daze . He is so confused by Ljoe answered.

"I have no problems with that planned, so I'm going" Ljoe lossen up a bit his gripped ,don't want to leave a bruises on Chunji pale skin. "but..." Chanhee tried hard to convince Ljoe . "No but Lee Chanhee..I said I'll go. FULLSTOP." Ljoe stick with his opinion.

"Ah.. okay" Chanhee's eyes landed on their interlocked fingers. "Ehem" Chanhee clear his throat. "Ehem ehem ehem" Changrick couples echoes in their empty classroom . They took an empty place in front of Chunjoe's "What a beautiful view here ?" Changjo said pointing at Chunjoe's interwined finger . "Any explaination?" Ricky laughed while took out Iphone from his pants , secretly snapped the new "couple" picture. "

Let go off my hand " Chanhee struggled under Ljoe gripped . The others laughed because of Chanhee's cute reaction. "DELETE IT " Chanhee told Ricky to delete the picture ,he know Ricky would captured this moment. "Ricky don't delete it ,send it to me " Ljoe command still no letting go the others hand. "Call me Byungie first if you want your hand to be safe " Ljoe pretend to kiss Chanhee's back hand.

"Don't you dare....Okay okay Byun..gie ,satiesfied?! Chanhee stuterred ,he is not use to Ljoe pet name yet. Ljoe letting go the boy hand , " I'm satiesfied , you are such a good boy" Ljoe ruffling Chanhee hair. Changrick enjoyed the view. "You guys are too noisy " Nap entered the classroom went straight to Chunjoe's place. Cap read the current situation but rather to keep quite. "Seems like yesterday date went well?" Niel blurted out his word.

"It was not a date ,how did you know about it?" Chanhee looking at Niel ,as expected Niel know everything . "It's a secret hyung~~ somehow you and Ljoe hyung can make a good couple" Ricky added up.

"Are you guys already official ? Cap spoke after a while listened to s . "NO mmmm" Ljoe covered Chanhee mouth ."We are in progress " Ljoe confidently answered making it as a joke . The members said Good luck to him except Cap .He want to figure it first whether Ljoe is really single or not . Chanhee pushed Ljoe hand aside. "Stop make it a lame joke "Chunji bloated up

. "For your information, it's not a joke ,who's know it will become a reality one day ? " Ljoe turned to face Chanhee put his hand under Chanhee 's chin.

"Pabo " Chanhee looking at the outside of the window waiting for the teacher to coming .He wonder if Ljoe being serious about his words.

The class went well for today . All of the students start to packing up their things cannot wait to go home ,but not for Chanhee he worried about how his mom will react if she meet Ljoe.

"What are you thinking about ?" Ljoe bring Chanhee back to the reality,guide Chunji the school gate. They quitely walked at the side of the road going to Chanhee home . Chunji across the road without looking at the traffic light colors . He is spacing out into his thought ,he is not realised about his surrounding . "PIN!!!" the car horn Chunji , Chunji shut his eyes tight .

"PIN" the driver hon him again, it speeding almost to hit him . "I'm sorry Omma ,Appa" Chunji thought waiting to get hit , his leg stucked like a glue .

"Lee Chanhee carefull!" Ljoe yelled ,he ran forward pulled Chanhee to the road side.

"What are you doing!!? Don't you see the red light? Trying to kill yourself?!" Ljoe raising his voice more like a yelling ,people walked passed them started to whispering. "Ugh" Ljoe gritted his teeth about to lost his limit. "Ah..I'm sorry" Chanhee still in shocked . This is his first time seeing this charming side of Ljoe.

"Is he worried about me ?" Chanhee mumbled continuing his step while staring at Ljoe ,Ljoe kept quite . He know Ljoe want some space after what he did. "I am sorry " both of them said in unison . "No I'm the one should apologize here , I'm not supposed yelled at you at the public ,I just kind of Worried . Ljoe stated his apologise . "It's okay ,thank you for saving me " Chanhee said ,he is being grateful because Ljoe was there and save him.

"Promise me you will be careful next time?" Ljoe take out his pinky finger ,he want to do it his first pinky promise with Chanhee. "Promise" Chanhee giggled. They finally reached Chanhee's residence . Chanhee took a deep breath before he enter his house.

"I'm promise it will be okay , I guarantee She's going to like me" Ljoe tried to calm Chunji down. "Don't tell my mother about the incident ,I don't my mom to worried " Chanhee told Ljoe as he stepped into the living room. "Mom ,I'm home" Chanhee called for his mom. Mrs Lee walked to the living room ,she took a glance on her uninvited guest then turn her eyes to Chanhee, begging for explaination. "Omma ,this is Lee Byunghun ,he is my new friend that we talked about " Chanhee nervous.

"Annyeonghaesayo ommonie" Ljoe bowed 90 degrees ,he suddenly kneeled down . His drastic action causing a shock to Mrs Lee and Chunji. "Ommoni ,I'm sorry about last night ,I promise this not going to happen again, I'll asked for your permission later " Ljoe politely explained while putting his head low "Eyy stand up stand up" Mrs Lee helped Ljoe to stand up .

"It's okay son ,you don't need to apologise over small things" Chanhee's mom said in her soft voice pulled Ljoe into her embrace slowly careressing Ljoe's back ."You are such a good friend to Chanhee" she added up more. "Why wouldnt you told me he is a good friend earlier?" Mrs Lee pinched Chanhee arms. "Ouch omma!!~~" Chunji stormed.

How can Omma change so quick just by seeing Ljoe bad acting . Chanhee thought. "I know your mom will like me" Ljoe smile in satiesfied "Byunghun, let's have an evening tea and snack before you leave " Mrs Lee called his son' friend from the kitchen.

"Only Byunghun? How about me omma?"Chanhee sound like a jealous kid here ,he want some attention from his mom too. "You too my lovely Channie" his mom answered took a sit at the dining table. Chanhee and Ljoe enjoyed their evening drink ,Ljoe took a place beside Chanhee . "We have ever meet before? " Mrs Lee suddenly asked Ljoe. "

Nae ommonie at the Airport". Ljoe answered Mrs Lee's question . "No wonder why ,you look familiar ,don't worry about Chanhee's Appa ,he would be less worried if you are this kind " Chanhee compliment Ljoe.

"Please take care of our Chanhee" she requested her a favor. "Sure ,ommonie can count on me " Ljoe nodded his head. "What omma?! I'm fine I don't need a person like him to take care of me ,he is too short to be my body guard" Chanhee lost his temper here.

"Ommonie ,do you know what happened ....? Ljoe pretend to tell Chanhee's mom about the car incident. "Shhs!! ,Nothing is happened omma Ljoe really love making joke " Chanhee shove off the snack into Ljoe mouth . Mrs Lee shook her head ,she end up laughing by seeing how close her son with Ljoe . Chanhee happiness is the source of her smile "Channie ,feed me please " Ljoe asked looking at the snack.

"Feed yourself!" Chanhee manage to stand up from his seated but stopped when Ljoe suddenly called out for his mom.

"Okay okay, say ahh~? Chanhee feed Ljoe the snack. Chanhee slightly rolled his eyes. "Thank you channie" Ljoe said while munching his snack.

7PM

"You can overnight if you want to ,you can borrow Chanhee's clothes " Mrs Lee invited Ljoe for a stay. "NO NO" Chanhee stepped into Ljoe's feet force him to rejected the offered . "Thank you for the offered ,I'll next time ,I have lot of work to do today " Ljoe endure his leg pain . Ljoe heading to the main door following by Chanhee from behind. "I'm going to sleep beside you next time " Ljoe teasing Chanhee .

"Stop it ,I won't let it be happen" "Emmmm thank you once again for saving my life today" Chanhee said his line. "Only thank you? I want something in change too. Ljoe looking at Chanhee. "What do you want? " chanhee waiting for Ljoe answer.

"A kiss maybe?" ljoe pouted his lips wanting a peck. "Yah ert!! go home ,bye !!" Chanhee turned into red. He pushed Ljoe out from his mansion gate. "I'm kidding ,Dont forget to reply me on DM" Ljoe ruffled Chanhee's hair then bid his farewell. Chanhee watching over Ljoe step until the others gone from his sight . Chanhee touched his hair. "What is so good about my hair? ,his hand down to his small lips.

"Indirect kiss? ert Ljoe" Chanhee smile by himself while touching his hot cheeks.

"Son stop smiling ,the day it's already dark " Mrs Lee told Chanhee to go inside the house. Ljoe finally arrived his home ,he went straight to his room ,he dried his wet hair. He scrolled down his tweet and send a good night wish to Chanhee.

@angeljoe1123 : Good night my pretty ~

@wowous_: I AM NOT PRETTTTTTYYYYYY!!  Chanhee hate it each time people called him pretty . He is not a girl.

@angeljoe1123 : wekk~! :P you are pretty I AM GOING STICK WITH IT.  have a nice weekend .I'm going to miss you.

 Ljoe send the picture which taken by Ricky in the class . We look sweet aren't we ? 

@wowous_: GOOD NIGHT SHORTIE!! I'll deleted it.

Chunji ignoring Ljoe question. "Why not we save it as a memories?' He looked at the picture then save it into his gallery.

 

I'm on my way to the airport ,I cannot wait to see him after a while. He must be happy with this surprises -DANBI.

HAHAHAHA THIS CHAP JUST YEAY IDK.  please leave a comment . ENJOY IT!! WARNING SIGN IS COMING SOON LET'S PREPARE OUR HEART :)

THANK YOU VIEWERS AND READERS. BTW DANBI .....IS BACK.