THE HIDDEN TRUTH

DESTINY
 "We are nothing each other"  

  Chanhee released his heavy sighed above the blanket, those words and Ljoe husky voice won't leaving his mind.

He rolled his body to the other side while shook his head continously ,the sun rays hit his puffy eyes and his wet pillow ,he was tired of crying and decided to skip school for a week. 

He miss Byunghun ,he miss their friendship or should I said his crush , one side love ,another half of his heart?

It's been a week since the incident has happened. He waited for the younger to message him ,call him at least DM him through twitter like the old days but he got nothing. 

He regretted it, he can't help himself from feeling lonely.
NAP and Changrick tried hard to convinced him back to school. The others realised about it . They are trying not to mention Ljoe's name to him.   

He can't put the blame on them if they still want to keep in touch with Ljoe. Chanhee knew the others has nothing to do with his love life . He acknowledge how much Ricky and Niel love being friends with Ljoe ,he noticed the youngest not said much when they talked on the phone 2 days ago.    

"Is it normal to feeling this hurt? Is it okay to be in this state of pain? Chanhee ah you are the one said you not going to regret it right? Not a little bit! Then nothing to be regret. Promise me, you going to be alright sooner. Chanhee mummured while  putting his left hand onto his chest.

"I must be confuse between miss and hate right? Her. Yes her Danbi need him more than I did and me Lee Chanhee can survive without him". 

He clenched the sheet tight . He told the same lie to himself again and again and he know that.      
         
Chanhee drowning deep into his thought , he love to locked himself up in his room lately, he insisted from going out except for meals.  

Mrs Lee entered gently patting her son hair . "What about today ? School?". Chanhee shook his head as a no "Maybe tomorrow " he said .  

"How long it going to take for you to recover? She asked the boys beside him . "I don't know,it's hurt and I don't think it can heal" Chanhee open up his puffy eyes
"Tell me son,what happen? She gave her son a concerned look. She observed every inch of Chanhee body ,Chanhee lost his weight within a week. His acorn cheeks are about to gone.
He must having a war with his feeling . She thought.

"Nothing big , I can handle it by myself" he look up to face the middle age woman ,he move closer to her and wrapped his arm around her mother plum body.

"You miss him right?" She whispered ,hitting Chanhee right on the spot. "Who?" Chanhee play dumb ,he know this topic is about Ljoe.

"You miss him right ,answer me?" She tested him. She don't want to play pull and push with Chanhee. She guanrantee Chanhe know who she is talking about.
"Huh? No , the answer just no . I'm not missing anyone ,especially him" Chanhee can't taking his pride down.  

"Then why would you cried? Your puffy eyes describes everything Channie" she continued.

"Because I....hate him .....so much" He stuttured avoiding an eyes contact with his mom.  

"Do you mean "I love him so much ?" She glance at her son, waiting him to responce . Chanhee gulped ,he remain silence for a seconds . He lost to his mom game. 

"Whatever mom" he closed his eyes wanted the conversation to end.

"I don't know what happen , if you want to tell me I always be here for you nae? Maybe with an apologise everything will be back to it place? Mrs Lee suggested , she patted Chanhee then planting a soft kiss on Chanhee cheeks . 
                                      
"Wake up and shower , we are going to have dinner outside tonight ,no excuse , you need to go along with us" Mrs Lee said while close the door.

"Certains thing can't  back like it used to be ....and he would never forgive me" Chanhee said after his mom left. He have the thought Ljoe must be really hate him after the incident.

Chanhee wake up from his current position , he scroll down searching for Niel name then he slide the green button waiting the call to connecting to Niel                                               
                         
"Hello hyung! Wassup?" As usual Niel greeted him with a cheerful voice ,he could heard Changrick small bickering with Cap at the end of line. He smile.
"I miss you guys" he confessed. " if hyung do feeling so then comeback to school we miss you too, let's the bygones be the bygones ,we are here for you hyung" Niel said his wise words.
               
"I will tomorrow for Top Academic Championship day " he replied , deep in his heart he want to be there to see Ljoe.

"Hyung!!!! Channie hyung" seems like Ricky on the line excitedly greet him.  
"Hyung ,you know what...." Ricky eagerly want to tell him a story."What?"Chanhee asked half heartedly.

"Ljoe hyung he .." Chanhee heart race
he don't want to hear anything , but here he is listening to Ricky.

"He start to going out with Danbi   after practise ,I saw them holding hand at the cafe and she kept tagging around him. They seems happy...Ljoe" Chanhee hang up as he could heard Niel yelled at  Ricky and snatch the phone away.

"Good then , they are happy and I turn into nothing to him" Chanhee mumbled to himself. 

He stood went to the bathroom soothing his body with a warm shower dress himself up, ready for a dinner.

*LJOE POV*  

                          
It's been a week and Chanhee nowhere to be found, I drove off to school today with a hope he is coming but the others told me Chanhee won't be here today. AGAIN.

He must be happy after throwing me out from his life. Seojun  told me he will be the one sit beside me starting from now on and I knew the idea was came out from Chanhee.  

Seems like Chanhee really don't want to any interactions happen between us .To be honest I still wearing this friendship bracelet . 

It might be meaningless to Lee Chanhee but not me and his bracelet are safe in my bag .
Danbi told the whole top academic that she is my girlfriend , she went to see my practise and some of the guys start to envy me because of her.
People may say  who wouldn't love a pretty girl like Danbi? Yes she is pretty yet so beautiful with long straight hair ,white milky skin , thin lips, and soft voice but my heart not for her.

Someone has stole my heart and I don't want it back ,I give my whole heart to him already.  He is a boy and i falling in love with him or should I said I fallen at the first time my eyes landed on his beautiful eyes? The airport incident still stick in my memories.       
                                             
I wondered if Changjo and Ricky saw me last night at the cafe , i bet they told him about me and Danbi . But that's all Chanhee want right? Forgetting him ,memories and back to Danbi? If that can make him be the happiest person , I will.
I miss him a lot day by day , but I have to accept the fact he hate me ,it's not like i didn't tried to contact him but...he may don't want to listen anything from me. So I decide to give up? 

*NO ONE POV*  
Ljoe's heart torn into pieces everytime he said the "Hate" words . He never expected  their relationship would end like that  but he still like him a lot. No matter how hard  tried he can't hate him.

The others still talked to him. Cap and Changjo comforted him at the canteen .Meanwhile ,Ricky and Niel not even said a word to him since this morning.                           
"They must be mistaken about yesterday" he thought and he ain't  make any step to explain . Too tired with this drama. Danbi is the one held his hand ,begging him to send her home and else yesterday.

Ljoe spaced out his eyes fixed on their bracelet ,he held Chanhee's bracelet can't help by feeling hurt everytime he looking at it . The way Chanhee threw at the ground vividly play in his memories. It's hurt compared to his wound hand.   

"Honey, honey" Danbi shook ljoe arm severals time bring Ljoe back on earth. 
"Let's go for a dinner , you promise to show me your favourite restaurant aren't you?" She smiled in her plain white shirt and skinny blue jeans . 

Ljoe love white.  She do want Ljoe to praise her but the others just hummed. She smile eventhough a little bit dissapointed with Ljoe's action. She fine with it as long Ljoe stay beside her.   

"By the way what is that?" Danbi pointed at Ljoe right palm.
She noticed ljoe like to spaced out and frowned by himself lately , she knew something has happened that evening ,she didn't dare to ask . All she know she need to thanks Chanhee for letting go of this guy for her.

"Aw so sweet of you honey it must a gift for me right ?" She joked while Ljoe arm . "In your dream Danbi , what do you want? You got me back right?" So stop dreaming for more because you will get nothing. Ljoe escape  from  her gripped ,keep the bracelet safe in his sling bag then walked to his car.
                       
He drove off to the usual restaurant ,he pushed the glass door and stepped in .His eyes wandered around took a empty place not so far from one family. I mean a familliar family. He didn't even bother to pulled a chair for her . She sighed by seeing Ljoe cold behaviour toward her.
The waiters taking their orders. Ljoe chose to remain silence and played with his phone scrolling onto his gallery looking at the old picture of him and Chanhee. His lips form into a weak smile.

"What are you smiling at honey?" Danbi asked tried to snatch the phone from Ljoe hand. 

"None of your business" Ljoe ignore her . The waiters carefully put down the place to served their meals. "Enjoy your meals" the handsome waiters  gave them his bright smile.         

"This is our first proper dinner together after all ,so how about we feed each others?" Say ah" Ljoe opened his mouth ,he obeyed . No matter how hard he insisted she don't want to give up . Danbi gigled satiesfied with their dinner. Ljoe faking his smile.

Chanhee enjoyed his lamb chop and french rice at the restaurant it was delicious but he didn't eat much. He having a short conversation with his parents. He noticed his parents effort to make him tell the whole story but he don't want to.

His eyes wandered around, his eyes spotted to the couples who sat not so far from his table. "Say ah~" the girl was so busy feeding his boyfriend. He recognised that figured ,he knew that girl. He don't want to look at them but his heart won't listen to him.

"Danbi and Ljoe?" He thought.
 
"Say ah~" he could heard Danbi seductive voice from here ,they are feeding each other and Ljoe was smiling?" His hand expertly wiping Danbi lips with the napkin. Chanhee bit his lips hard. He cannot stand the views until he accidently make eyes contact with Danbi.

Ljoe stood excuse himself to the washroom told Danbi to wait him at the car. She nodded.

Chanhee quickly covered his face with the menus as Ljoe walked passed theirs table while his parents went to the caunter for a bills . 

Ljoe couldn't help by feeling quite strange with the boy ,he kept covered his face with the menu.                          

"Hey Chanhee , here we meet again" Danbi greeted him with a smile. 

"I didn't see you around lately where are you going? I miss you a lot" she said in her slow tone. "What are you doing here?

"Don't mind me Park Danbi shi , just go there and taking care of your  beloved boyfriend" Chanhee said in his cynical way. Annoyed.

"Park Danbi shi? Ah I thought we are close already you can call me Danbi only, since we are friends? She chuckled.

Boyfriend? Of course I'm taking care of him. We are happy . As you can see I'm having a dinner with Ljoe just now" 

Ljoe finished his business then walk to Danbi direction ."Danbi I told you to wait at the car ..right?" Ljoe stop as his eyes meet Chanhee's the elder look away avoiding his eyes . 

"Honey ,look who is here ? Channie. Danbi told Ljoe . Ljoe knew Chanhee is uncomfortable with their appearance.

"Let's go Danbi honey,its already late " Ljoe purposely called Danbi in a sweet  way then interlocked theirs finger to grab Chanhee attention .
Chanhee saw it at the corner of his eyes.  

He puffed his cheeks holding his tears from falling down. 
 
"He is doing fine without me "- CHANHEE
                                                     
"This is the right way to make Chanhee happy? Do he really want me to forget him and back to Danbi? Wouldn't this only hurting both of us? Those pretty eyes seems about to broke into tears in any seconds" Ljoe monolouge.
    
"Wait Byunghun ,I'm not done yet" she bend down close to Chanhee ears. 

"Thank you Chanhee ah for this gift , I love it ,I told you he is mine" She managed to walked away . 
                                               
Ljoe bowed to Mr and Mrs Lee before he went out.

"Are you okay sons? Who's that girl? Mrs Lee concerned. 



"Nae I'm perfectly fine omma, I don't know her" Chanhee lied ,his eyes still fixed on the couples. Ljoe held Danbi hand while opened the door for Danbi to send her home and the boy turn back took a glance on him. Chanhee rolled his eyes to the other side.

"He hate me that much" - LJOE

Danbi realised about Ljoe sudden attitude , Ljoe just using her to get Chanhee's attention but she don't want to care about it.  
                                                
"I'll make him mine again"  Danbi thought while looking at the night road.

He sent Danbi home and without his concious he is already right in front of Lee mansion. He staring at Chanhee dark room. He assume the elder already asleep.
                       
"Chanhee...open your window ,I'm here" Ljoe type but then he clear it. 

"Channie ,I want to kidnapped you"     "Chanhee ,I'm waiting for you, don't you miss me ?" he type his thought and cancel it once again .   

"Lee Chanhee, good night" he delete it again again and again. He hesitated to send a message even a good night wish. 

He sighed ,he was hoping to see Chanhee face again before he went home but failed. Ljoe drove off his white Audi leaving Lee's mansion behind.

*CHANHEE POV* 

I turn the light on ,it seems so hard to fall asleep tonight the image of them bother me a lot .

I still could heard a car sounds at the alleys . So I slide the window open , letting the night air hitting my body.  It remind me to the night Ljoe dragged me along with him for ice ski. He made my days . He always do.

It just me or he really come here to see me a while ago? But why would he look for me . He is happy man now ,he have her .  He should at least send me a good night message.  
 
I called Seojun and told to sit beside Ljoe  ,it was his usual place 3 months ago  ,before Ljoe were coming to our school , I decided to do so,  just because I don't want to make him to feeling uneasy.

*NO ONE POV* 

Chanhee close his window. He looked at the frame on the shelves , the pictures of him and Byunghun in it.  
"It nice to see you having someone to be love for Byungie ah, do I really mean nothing to you?" Chanhee said while his finger trailing on their picture, he put the frame down ,prevent himself to see it and  drifting to a dreamland.
 
" In my lonely empty room , I confess alone on this sad night , I LOVE YOU - CHANHEE
 
"I'm waiting for you, I am  at the same place ,at the same spot " - LJOE
 
"it's okay if I can't touch you , it's okay if I can't hug you - DANBI
 
 
 
HERE CHAPTER 8!! I'M NOT GOOD WITH COMPLICATED PLOT SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME HUWAAAAA . THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBES ,VIEWS AND COMMENT , PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENT . FEEL FREE TO DO SO :) THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT ! LOVE YA.