NO MORE HIM

DESTINY

*MONDAY*
@angeljoe1123 : Hey my hamster , i miss you  ㅠㅠ how could you absent without telling me ? 

 

@angeljoe1123: how's your fever today? Any better ?Do I need to stop by and accompany you? 

 

@angeljoe1123:  Channie ,I feeling like half of my heart gone when you are not at school.Channie please answer me ㅠㅠ     

                       

@angeljoe1123 : I'm doing great in basketball today I scored 10 points out of 15 . Our coaches suprised . You must be proud of me right? ^^

 

@angeljoe1123: channie~~~~ channie channie LEE CHANHEE , where are you?  pity me   . I'm such a loner without you .


Chanhee chuckled by reading Byunghun message last night . That shortie has been spamming him since 8pm until 3AM.

"He is so determined .Do he miss me very much?"Chanhee mummered  while took out his school attire from the wardrobe. He reading the message multiple times .

"Half of my heart gone because you are not at school" Chanhee read that line  again again and again .

 

His lips forming to a shy smile . He was smiled for no reason and he hate it .A little space in his heart enjoyed it. Chanhee smacked his head . He don't want to falling over Byunghun's sweet words but he did.

"Cheesy Byungie "  Chanhee threw his phone on the fluffy bed dressing himself up . He need to came back to
School after a day absent .He were fully recovered now.  He decided to showed up at basket ball hall today to support Changjo and Byunghun during practise .                                                                                        
Those two participating in basket ball team for Top Media Academic Championship Day.  He have never thought Byunghun will be good at something beside of boasting about his face .    

 

"Oh ya , that shortie he good at skating too" Chanhee mumbled remembered the night Ljoe kidnapped him for ice skating .

He smiled while entered the basket ball hall , he cannot wait to see Ljoe's skill . His eyes wandered around looking for a familiar figure , his orbs landed on Ljoe tiny body. The sweat soaking his body ,it flowing down from his forehead to sharp jawline.
His body moved to the right then left ,his hand expertly bumped the ball to the ground as he blocking his enemy not giving any chance to them, he quickly step forward  and shooting straight into the net , scored 3 last points before 1st half time ended. 
                   
"LJOE OPPA HWAITING HWAITING♡♡!" the cheersleader team cheering for him while some of them screamed loudly making Chanhee want to throwed up of annoyance . Maybe Jealousy!  
                                                                    
Ljoe smirked satisfied with his skill , slightly took a glance on Chanhee, he managed walked to him.Chanhee heart beat rate increased as Ljoe coming closer to him . 

"Breath , breath inhale , exhale Lee Chanhee" Chanhee trying to calming down to himself. His blood rushed to his cheeks
He palming Chanhee forehead wanted to make sure the elder were fully recovered. "Such a relief you are fine now but you are red " Ljoe said ,holding Chanhee plum cheek.

"How's the game? I'm an expert aren't i?Ljoe asked for Chunji opinion.

"You are ..good " Chanhee stutturred cannot denied the fact Ljoe are good at basketball . Ljoe chuckled tighten his embarace in other hand he caressing Chanhee's hand.

"Is that a compliment? Ljoe wondered whispered to Chanhee ears sending a shiver to Chanhee spine .

"It's quite good for someone short like you!" Chanhee hissed it , slightly pushed Ljoe away from him ."You are smelly and sweating" Chanhee pretend to cover his nose. He fixed his hair covered his nervous feelings.


"Mind to wipe my sweat for me huh?" Ljoe raised his eyes brows purposely teased Chanhee ,making his face closer an inch closer to Chanhee's blush face . 

"Ask them to wipe for you" Chanhee bit his lips pointing at the cheersleading team , obviously he want ljoe realised his jealous feeling .            

"Are you jealous Lee Chanhee ? uuu chu~~ ~ chu my chanhee jealous aww cute when hamster know how to get jealous ?" Ljoe touched Chanhee double chin ,he giggle cannot stand Chanhee cuteness.

 

"You are smelly stop coming near me Byunghun ah! Touching are prohibitted" Chanhee quickly change the topic.

"Are you asking for my hug again ? Ljoe pretend to hug him once again .
"Stop teasing me Byunghun , we are at the public "Chanhee stormed his red face turn sour . He acknowlegde so many people eyeing their action.

"I don't care about them , i want show how much I miss you " ljoe said while opened up his bottle and drink a half of it ,his eyes follow Chanhee's eyes .                                                                                 
"Kyaaaa!! Oppa!! OPPA!! " once again the girls scream over Ljoe movement , they would reacted to every single of movement that he made. Chanhee rolled his eyes giving a death glare to the girls group.

"Want some?"he handed the isotonic drink to the others . Ljoe his wet lips.           

"You want an indirect kiss from me, aren't you?! He pinched ljoe, he shook his head taking down to ljoe offer.
"My hamster are so fierce and scary today" Ljoe pouted rubbing his arm, a little dissapointed with Chanhee cold behavior .

"Byunghun~coming" the coach called for him signed the 2nd half time about to start.  

"I have to go , make sure you scream louder for me" Ljoe demanding ,he about to walked away.

"Ljoe wait!" Chanhee called grab Ljoe's left hand .

"What is it?" Ljoe lift up his face facing the pretty boy in front of him .

"Here" Chanhee handed his pastel handkerchief to Ljoe .

 

"Use this to wipe your sweat" Chunji said in his slow voice . He let his eyes down to the ground. His heart race.
"Thanks sweetheart , wait for me after practise let's grab something to eat ,I want to spend time with you ,promise neh?" Ljoe command while ruffling Chanhee's hair.  

He walked to his team getting ready for the next 2nd half leaving Chanhee with his buttelflies. "Sweetheart" Chanhee nodded agree with the younger suggestion.

A refree blew a whistle ,a practise start. Ljoe mouthing to Chanhee "Cheers for me ,because I'm your hero" he showed his eyes smile to Chanhee .           
                                     
Chanhee shook his head , his eyes wandered around looking for an empty place on the bench.

"HYUNG!!" Niel and Ricky called him , patting an empty sit beside them.  Ricky was holding a huge banner , "Master Changjo ❤❤❤"name was written on it .
"Excuse me Lee Chan..ni? Chanhee" someone poke him from behind , Chanhee turn as he feeling the weight on his shoulder ,want to see the voice owner . He stunned freezing at his spot.

"What she's doing here?" Chanhee thought , the one and only person he don't feeling like to meet anymore .
                             
"It's CHANHEE" Chanhee introduce himself again ."If you still remember me , I'm Park .. " 

"Danbi ,you are ljoe's ........"   "Ljoe's girlfriend"  they cut each other sentences. Danbi smile at the word girlfriend purposely said loudly want Chanhee listen to it carefully. 

"I'm his girlfriend you must forget about that part ,I'm sorry we couldn't greet each other properly before"she added followed Chanhee stepped to
the benches while holding her "KOREAN SCHOOL" thesies files. She had "visitor passed" hanging around her neck.

 

Niel and Ricky has their eyes on Danbi so does Cap who just arrived from high jump training . He wrapped his arm around Niel tiny waist "She's pretty" Cap slipped his tounge ,received a hard pinched from Niel on his thigh. 
                                                               
"Mr Bang Minsoo if you dare to say it again then you will  die!" Niel struggled under Cap embrace . 
                                                               
"She might be pretty but her lips are too small and thin compare to my Nielie" Cap put his finger on Niel thick lips. "Nothing compare to you" his word bring Niel to smile.          

     

"Mind to introduce me to them  Chanhee?" She asked the stiff boy beside her bring Chanhee to the reality .

 

"Guys this is Park Danbi from Oregon ,you can called her Danbi " Chanhee told them . She threw her smile to them .
  
"Oregon?!! Danbi noona you must know our handsome hyung Byunghun ,he used lived there too but he is not that handsome compare to my perfect Jonhyunnie" the cutie spoke .

 

"I know him very well , more than you guys know him i guess, I'm his girfriend indeed " she explained .  

 

"LJOE HYUNG GIRLFRIEND?!" The two turn their head to Chanhee begging for explaination . Cap stay quite he knew this would be happened. He could sense Ljoe already has someone since the first day they met .

Chanhee clenched his fist tight hide it inside his pocket . He show his reassure smile ,endure his heart aches.

 

"Ljoe has a girlfriend and Danbi is his girlfriend, what is so weird about it? Ljoe is normal guy afterall. Chanhee spoke ignoring those pity gestures that Niel and Ricky gave him .

 

"But hyung... you.." Ricky want to know about everything.

"But what?" Danbi looked at Ricky.

 

"But ...Chanhee hyung going to be hurts" Ricky monologue.

 

"No but ...Yoo Changhyun , focus on the game and cheers for your Jonghyun" Chanhee looked away , took a place beside Ricky .

His eyes fixed on the match but not for his soul. His thought flew away because of this current situation.


That not last long until Danbi broke their tense silent.

"If you guys don't mind can you help me with my thesies?" She asked looking at the others . They nodded.

 

She asked a few question to Chanhee and the boys , they cooperate with her very well. She noticed Chanhee's eyes glue on Byunghun.    

                                 

Yes on her boyfriend. She can't lie how beautiful Chanhee is when his eyes brighten up each time Ljoe shoot for a point ,and how nervous Chanhee look the moment someone blocking Ljoe's small body.

 

She bit her lips hard, she don't want to lose Ljoe even though he know Chanhee is better than her.  

"Chanhee ah ,do you love him?" She asked ,she succeed to attracted
Chanhee with her sudden question. "Him ? Who?" Chanhee put his best serious face, he scared if Danbi caught him.

"Ljoe" Danbi said "Do you love him?".

 

"Is there any question like that on your thesies? Chanhee hesistated.

"Nah , but I wonder how much do you like him?" She asked again.
      
"It's not important so I'm not going to answer  then" Chanhee stubbornly said.

"Answer me Lee Chanhee ,your answer is very important to me now" Danbi protested.  


"Of course I love him because.." Chunji answer his eyes accidently met Ljoe's sharp eyes.

"Because of what ? She wondered .


"Because he start mean the world to me" Chanhee thought.

 

"Because he is my friend" Chanhee lied .

"Ah i know you going to answer something like that ,you make me relief" she hold both of his hand.  

                                   
"Chanhee, look here if you ever have feeling on him ,please get rid of it quickly ,you know right he is important to me and I only have him ,stay away from him for me. Just keep your distance.    
  
"You're not going to ruin my relationship right? I'll help you to forget him and move on, you can have everything from me but not him Chanhee , I'm not going share him with anyone. Chanhee pulled his hand from Danbi gripped ,he kept silence .


"Did she just told me to leave Ljoe?


"I hope you understand" she continued her word then suddenly told Chanhee about how she and ljoe first met , she told him every details .

"He screamed I LOVE YOU word loudly at the rooftop let the whole school how pretty am I and we became official , his friends congratulated us ,they also said we are suit to each other, Byunghun always sweet since he was little" she smile while looking at Chanhee blank expression.

 

Our love story is unreal right ? Too beautiful for real life ,but it's true Chanhee ah.

 

"You must know about this ,things won't go smoothly when two men having a relationship ,the worlds may keep againts you, people judging and you get hurt ,and as you know his type is quite high it would be funny if he like you "she said sending a heart aches to Chanhee ,Nap and Ricky . They can't stand still the way she talked.

 

"What is so wrong of being gay Park Danbi shi?" Niel stand up but Cap hold onto him .

 

"What are you thinking about Chanhee? he's not going to love you and she said the right thing ,both of you are boy! come back to your sense Chanhee ah" Chanhee thought ,he gritted his teeth endure his tears from falling down. He feeling insulted.

 

"Oh ,sorry if my words hurts anyone feeling ,I'm saying the truth" she then stay quite waiting for match to end . A refree blew his whistle ,practise ended. Ljoe ran to Chanhee ,treat Danbi like an invisible.

 

"Chanhee did you see my skills? Ljoe asked . Chanhee only hummed .The girl linked her arm with ljoe's. 

"Chanhee whats wrong?"he approached Chanhee attempt to touch his shaky shoulder. The elder quickly stood up.

"Give me some space to be alone ,I have to go" Chanhee hide his teary eyes leave them dumbfounded.

  

"Channie? Wait!! Let me come with you" Ljoe called Chanhee the others didn't bother to stop.

 

He sling his bag tried to chased  Chanhee's step. Danbi hold him.

"Honey ,let him be Chanhee must be    busy, give him some space ,shall we go for tea ?" Ljoe sigh his eyes watching Chanhee until the other gone from his side. "Who this pretty noona?" Jonghyun is the only one left without an update now

 

"She is nothing compare to our Chanhee hyung you fool !" little Ricky show his anger pulled Changjo and Nap with him.
"Ljoe ,If you are free ,I need to see you at fitting room" Cap said in his serious tone ,he took a glance on Danbi then follow the others.

 

"What have you done? Tell me?!"

 

"I ....." Danbi stuttured . "TELL ME PARK DANBI SHI!!? Did you listen to my word ,don't come near my friend especially Chanhee"Ljoe miserably swipe his wet hair , he pulled his arms from Danbi.

 

"No i just told them how we met and so on" Danbi furrowed her eyesbrows "and I told Chanhee ...about your confession to me 2 years ago and we suit together"

"Park Danbi , it was 2 years ago, I tried to open my heart again after what you did to me , it can't heal no matter how hard you try . Listen here carefully we might living under the same skies sharing the same sun ,stars and moon but our feeling would never be the same nobody can love the same way twice . I'm sorry . He walked away leaving Danbi in daze. "Byunghun!!!" she screamed disatiesfied.

 

Ljoe managed stepped in into the fitting room ,meeting Cap . "You are here, i want to ask you" Cap said. 
" What is it hyung?" He answered. " you love our Chanhee right?  Cap stare at the boy .

"Of course I love him he is..."  "because he is your FRIEND?, how long it going to take until you admit your true feeling , you love him more than friends pabo ya, everyone see it , except for yourself.

 

"But Chanhee not going to feel the same way as me" Ljoe scratch the back of his head . 
"Who's know? ,don't you see his red face everytime you coming near him?
Can't you see how jealous he is when Danbi come to see you? ,and he got hurt and cry after listened to Danbi's "love story" . Cap explained about his observation.

"HE CRIED?!" Cap nodded he knew ljoe will be panic if he know Chanhee cried.

 

"He went to the music room ,go look for him . Good luck.  Cap said hoping things turn good between the two.

"Chanhee ,chanhee"ljoe entered the music room he called for Chanhee name ,he could hear the sobbing sound loudly. He followed the sobbing sound until he spotted Chanhee foot ,he sat at the corner behind the long curtain , hide his face between his leg.

"Channie shhh ,he pulled Chanhee into his embrace closer to his chest ,I'm sorry if her words hurts you " ljoe said in his soft voice.
Chanhee harshly pushed ljoe away.

 

"STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME !!! YOU MAKE ME LOOK WEAK AND PATHETIC !!!!! COME BACK TO YOUR SENSE BYUNGHUN, I AM A BOY IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF YOU LIKE ME .......YOU HAVE HER! SHE NEED YOU!! STOP SAYING THAT YOU MISS ME, YOU ARE MY FRIEND , MY HAMSTER BLA BLAA I'M SICK OF IT!" Chanhee stormed he lift up his face facing ljoe.

"Chanhee..listen to me ,she need me but I need...you.. " ljoe persuade him.

 

"HAHA.. So you are the type leaving someone when you are boring? Then go to  someone else who can treat you better ? Act like they the most important person in your life then tell them you need them but at the end they actually become trash to you?!! How come I being friend to someone like you?! LIAR! Gross. I'm angry and I'm tired ,i don't think we can be friend anymore. Chanhee bit his lips he knew  he will regret his words later but he need to keep Ljoe away from him , he don't have the right to be love by Ljoe .


Chanhee threw their friendship bracelet to the floor . "And this ugly thing it was meaningless too ,stop asking to wear your name on my body !!  Chanhee said ,his tears flowing down through his cheeks.

 

"Chanhee you..you are going too far!! Thinking twice before you speak ,I'm not a liar!!  And that bracelet we promise not to take it off!!" Ljoe couldn't stand his anger .

"Promise my .. Lee byunghun ,I don't feeling like want to remember all those stupid things , get out from my sight ,I'm sick just by looking at you"

"You really mean it  ..Lee Chanhee ? Don't you? You will regret this later aren't you?" Ljoe asked he clenched his fist tight.   

 

"Yes I'm Lee Chanhee from now on at this moment 5:13 PM officially end his friendship with Lee Byunghun and I'm not going to regret it not a little bit!!" he bit his lips , he felt like a thousands knife cutting his heart into pieces.

"Wow, I have never thought Lee Chanhee could be this cruel hah?" Ljoe faking his laughed , he can't handle this pain ,

he could flip everything around him now. 

 

"Good then if you feeling so I'm cruel , great I heard that from your mouth!!" Chanhee provoke. 

"At least tell me the reason why Chanhee? Ljoe wondered.

 

"just because I HATE YOU , enough isnt it ? do I need a reason to hate someone now? Chanhee lift up his head  staring at the ceiling prevent his tears from falling down. "Don't cry Chanhee , You can live without him "

 

"FROM TODAY I'M LEE BYUNGHUN IS NO LONGER A FRIEND TO LEE CHANHEE !! WE ARE NOTHING TO EACH OTHER!!! once again I said NOTHING" ljoe lips tremble, he gritted his teeth the tears forming at the corner of his eyes. "Tell me this is only a nightmare. Please wake me up"

 

"Nae we are nothing to each other it will be easier if you said it from earlier, now go out!!" Chanhee yelled. 

 

"I'm going " Ljoe bend down picked up the bracelet that Chanhee threw , "and I'm not going to asked you to wear this anymore" He left puposely let his fist down on the window leaving a blood stain on it.

Chanhee sobbing become louder as soon ljoe left.

 

"Can I hug you for the last time ? Please don't go far away because my tears about to fall down, words that my tears say "I'm sorry" -Chanhee 

 

"Why do you get away from me ,can't you see my heart ? -Ljoe

 

"Love is so useless"- Danbi

 

 

 

LOVE CAN BE STUPID SOMETIMES WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE BLINDLY , YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT OTHERS WORDS BECAUSE YOU ARE INTO THEM , AND THEY ARE TOO PERFECT IN YOUR EYES BUT WHAT ITS HURT ?  THEY ARE NOT EVEN KNOW YOU NAME LOL HAHAHHAA HERE CHAP 7 SORRY FOR A LONG HIATUS A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENED :) THANKS FOR THE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBES . FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ! LOVE YA XOXO