JEALOUSY

DESTINY

After 5 days spending  times in school ,Chanhee decided to wake up late on weekend . He sleep soundly on his  comfy queen bed covered  his half body with the warm blanket .

"Teng teng~" his phone rang received a message from someone , Chanhee half awake grabbed his phone at the side ,slowly open his eyes reading the message from his mom .

 

LOVELY MRS LEE.               
"Channie ya ,wake up the breakfast already done ,someone is waiting  for you at the dining room"                    

Chanhee furrowed his eyesbrows in confusion "lol mom why did she need to message me ? We are in the same house actually. She just can wake me up by knocking the door like she usually did " Chanhee thought with his eyes closed.

 

He pressed the green button calling his mom waiting her for pick up.

"Omma, wae who's waiting?" Chanhee talked with his half awake voice . He could heard someone else voice at the end of line .

"It's okay Channie if you don't want to coming down ,I already tell the guest to go upstairs" Mrs Lee sweetly answered his son .                        
                    
"Okay but....I'm still sleepy " Chanhee not ready yet to accept guest at the early morning . He is half after all ."Hm maybe Nap and Changrick   coming to pick up me for breakfast like they have planned yesterday" Chanhee said while pulled back his blanket up to his head. He wanted to coming back to the dreamland.

 

"Knock knock" the door being knocked by the guest.


''Come in, since when you guys know how to respect my privacy ?" Chanhee yelled under his cover ,told the others to enters his rooms.

The door opened . Chanhee could heard the guest  step closer to his bed  bed, Chanhee wonder  why the others didnt said a word at all . He rolled down his cover revealing his upper body as soon he felt the weight of someone sat next to him .Chanhee not in the mood to open his eyes yet.                                     
The others make a round shape on his want Chanhee to wake up. " "Yah stop doing that , I'm not going to wake up ,its still early " Chanhee said.

"You better wake up or ..." the boys next to him finally spoked up. "Or what?" Chanhee demanding for the    answered still shut his eyes tight. "Or you want me climb onto your body and tickle you?" The others giggled.
"Wait what? Is that you Ljoe!?"
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! Who told you to coming my room as you want to?" Chanhee screamed turned his body to facing the boy beside him . His eyes wide  open automatically brushed away his sleepy mode.

He pinched his cheeks several time want to make sure whether is it a dream or not . He absolutely forgot about his half body.
                                                               
"Yes I am ,morning my hamster~~ , you are the one told me to coming " Ljoe wished a good morning while catching Chanhee's hand trying to stop him from hurting himself."It's not a dream Channie and you are so white " He whispered closely to Chanhee ears.

"White?" Chanhee quickly wrapped his whole body with the thick blanket. "You are .."he want to said his favourite word to Ljoe.
"You want to said I'm a ert right ? I know you well Lee Chanhee , it's all your fault for making me into a ert" Ljoe said with a cheesy smile forms on his face.

"Why did you put the blame on me ? " Chanhee raise his eyesbrows ,both his hand still clenching tight his blanket ,prevent Ljoe from pulled it down.

"The reason it was because you are so pretty and cute at the same time" Ljoe answered staring at Chanhee's morning bare face. 

"I love this view " Ljoe secretly mumbled in his heart. 
                                                                
"Liar ,ert ert ert P E R V E R T " Chanhee spelled it and replayed the same words while his others hand punching Ljoe not so big biceps.
"Have you ever seen a liar and a ert handsome as me Channie ah ? You should feeling lucky that you have me as you ert guy"  Ljoe said climbing onto Chanhee body ,his hand ready to tickle the boy under him.

"OMMA !! He want to rapped me , Yah get off my body !!" Chanhee screamed called for his mom , tried to pushed Ljoe from his body , but the  other was stronger than him.

    

" You are the one have dirty thought here  ,you want me that much? naughty Chanhee " Ljoe answered tickle Chanhee causing the boy under him burst into laughed and accidently banging his head to the bed.
"AHHH! " Chanhee whine in pain rubbing his bruise forehead ,harshly pushed Ljoe away from him.        

"Chanhee ,are you okay ? Ljoe removed Chanhee's hand away ,want to check over Chunji condition. He slowly touch the bruise part .

"Don't touch it ! Its all your fault" Chanhee answered with the tears at the corner of his eyes ,he shut his eyes tight trying the best to handle his pain 
          
"Lee Chanhee ,look at me" Ljoe command ,brushed away Chanhee tears by using his thumbs. "I know how to reduce your pain" Byunghun    stated his intention . 
                                   
"How is it ?"Chanhee pouted willing to know the method."Stand still ,don't move" Ljoe bend closer planting a kiss on Chanhee's bruises forehead.  

Chanhee heart skip a beat ,he forgot how to breathe for a second."What...is that for? He stuttered.

"My mom told me once, a kiss could reduce any pain " Ljoe explained .     

"Feeling any better ,or should give you another deep sweet kiss? But i won't let you go this time. He teased Chanhee .
"One kiss is enough and who would believe that Ljoe!? I'm not a kid ,a kiss can't reduce any pain okay " Chanhee kept being stubborn ,he is too shy to admit that kiss is working on him.

"By the way thank you.... byungie"  Chanhee said under his breath but loud enough to heard by Ljoe  .

"What ?" Byungie? Said it once again Channie. Ljoe's heart jumped in joy he want to heard that pet name being called  Chanhee .

"No, I bet you misheard it" Chanhee lied.  "Please chanhee please one more again ,one last time please " He seek for Chanhee attention.

"No way" Chanhee wake up wrapped his whole body with the blanket manage walk to the bathroom ,Ljoe purposely stepped onto Chanhee covered make it fell to the ground
Show his half body with the boxer . "We shouldnt have secret between friends Chanhee ah " Ljoe coolly spoke up.

"We are friends not lovers!" Chanhee ran to his bathroom with the both hand across onto his chest , he smashed the bathroom door ,embarassed.  
                                      
"So do you want us to be lovers? "Byunghun questioning him at the outside .
                                                    
"Of course the answer is No ! Idiot" Chanhee yelled from the inside . "Get out from my bedroom !!" Chanhee command . Ljoe laughed it off stepped out from the bedroom waiting the boy at living room.

Chanhee dressed himself up put his baby blue sweater and skinny black jeans . He smile satiesfied with his look at the mirror. Slightly glance at the
Clock. It's already 10am but the others still not coming to fetch him up , Chanhee walked down to the downstair ,he could heard his parents l were having fun with Ljoe . 

"Why did my parents love him so much?"Chanhee rolled his eyes as soon he entered the kitchen entrance ,he was completely being ignore by his own parents . 
                      Y
"Morning!!" Chanhee purposely rise his voice up want the others acknowledge his appearance.

"Morning son ~" his parents answer in unison , while continuing their conversation with Ljoe.     

"Omma ! Appa, your son is here !" Chanhee storm he was somehow jealous when his parents treat Ljoe better than him.
"Aigoo my pretty son are jealous" Mrs Lee stand up pulled Chanhee into his warm embrace ,sweetly patting his son back.

"What are you doing here ?" Chanhee asked  Ljoe who sat next to his dad . "Fetch you up for breakfast" Ljoe explained.

"Where's NAP and Changrick?"  Chanhee checked his phone just in case the boys text him .

"They are waiting for us , let's go " Ljoe  bowed to Chanhee's parents  , he guide Chanhee to the car.  They are heading to usual cafe .         

Chanhee's eyes wander searching for NAP and Changrick shadow ,he couldn't find them anywhere . "Where are they? Chanhee asked Ljoe. "Niel text me ,they can't make it today" Ljoe said
While reading the menu . "So only two of us ?"Chanhee said in his worried tone. 

"What is wrong being alone with me ,it's not like I'm going to eat you Channie,unless you let me to" Ljoe his lips bend closer to Chanhee who sat in front of him , he received a death glare from Chanhee .

"You are asking for my flying kick Lee Byunghun" Chanhee spitting out his anger .     

"Okay okay I'm surrender , please be happy on our first breakfast date" Byunghun put his hand up , he didn't want to ruined Chanhee mood at the morning .   

"A date ?" Chanhee could feel his blood rushed to his cheek. " You can count this as a date since I got   permission your parents , em I
I mean a permission from my soon to be parents in law?" Ljoe smile show his best eyes smile to Chanhee.                   

"Parents in law? Who would want to be  your wife ? Chanhee replied.      
        
"You"  you will be that lucky person " Ljoe blurted out his thought while pointing at Chanhee.

"Who said I agree to be your wife?" Chanhee asked begging for Ljoe's answered.

"ME", I am the one to said that" he confidently making that statement.

 

"In your dream Lee Byunghun " Chanhee silently praying the for the waiters went out and serve them the food and save him from Ljoe.

"And I'll make dream come true Lee Chanhee" Ljoe love the way Chanhee becoming hesistate over his statement.

 

"Excuse me ,here you foods" The waiters politely serve their food carefully put down the plate on the table. 
 

"If you don't mind ,today is our cafe annivesarry and we are planning on taking picture of every couple" the waiters seek for their permission.   
                                  
"No we are not c..." Chanhee couldn't explain the truth. "Of course let's do it" Ljoe hold Chanhee hand and smile to the camera.       

"Thank you , here the copy, two of you look so sweet" that middle age man handed the picture to both of them before back to his work.

"Why did you do that?" Chanhee just don't get it why Ljoe agree to do something like that they
Not even couple but somehow he can't help from feeling happy by Ljoe action. 
"The answer is simple,because I like to be with you" Ljoe answered while put the picture in his wallet.   
                                                       
"If you don't want to keep yours ,give it to me"Ljoe said.

"It's mine!" Chanhee quickly take and hide it from Ljoe.   
                                                              
"Aww our Chanhee want to save it~~ I'm happy" he teasing Chanhee again and again .

"I'll throw it later" Chanhee lied secretly slide the picture onto his pocket. He want to keep as memories. Both of them kept quiet enjoyed their breakfast until Chanhee broke the long silence.

"Ljoe?" He called the boy in front of him.
"Hmm"  Ljoe hummed munching his breakfast while his eyes glue on Chanhee .

"Can I have a bite of your toast? "  Chanhee pointing at Ljoe food ,he want to taste it . 

"this one? Of course you can but in one condition " Ljoe coming up with his idea.

"What is it ? Tell me" Chanhee impatiently wait, he could do anything for food . He love eating.

"Can I have a bite of your plum cheek?" Ljoe chuckled over his requested.
                                                            
"What? my cheek?" You want to bite my cheek ?! Nevermind if you don't want to give me" Chanhee cupped his face protecting his cheeks.
"I am kidding Chanhee,here you go " Ljoe pretend to feed Chanhee .

"I know how to eat by myself " the elder tried hard to hide his pounding heart.

"Let me feed you this time ,open you mouth "Ljoe sticked with his word ,he softly feed Chanhee . 
                                                               
"You look like 5 years old kid " Ljoe took the napkin helped to wipe Chanhee lips. "Finish your food fast we need to go somewhere" Ljoe command.    

 

"Where are we going?" Chanhee wondered. 

"Secret " Ljoe stick out his  lips to Chanhee .

They walked along the streets . Ljoe guide Chanhee to his favourite ice cream shop.

"This is my favourite ice cream shop ,I only let my special people know , and you are the first person chingu ya " Ljoe explained causing Chanhee blushed with his word.

 

"why must me be the first person?"  chanhee thought   

 

              

"What flavor?" The owner asked for their ordered . 

"Vanilla!" Both of them said in unison.
"Stop copying me shortie!!" Chanhee stormed .

"Who's copying you hamster! Vanilla is my favourite!" Ljoe replied .     
                                                         
"Stop bickering kids , people might mistook you guys as  a newyleds" the ice cream maker bring back to the reality. 
                                                          
"Let's said we have a lot of  chemistry ,I think you should consider abou
Being my girlfriend from now on,so many people love to see us together " Ljoe whispered to Chanhee.

Chanhee pinched Ljoe belly . "Serve you right,I would never be your girlfriend or whatever" Chanhee talked, he enjoyed his ice cream. Both of them walked to the bench .Chanhee accidently dropped his ice cream onto his shirt . Chanhee tried to clean it but failed.                                             
              
Ljoe shook his head by watching Chanhee  "Follow me Mr clumsy " Ljoe held Chanhee hand heading to the clothes store nearby them. "Go change into this" Ljoe pick the light  pink sweater hand it to the elder . "Pink?" No I hate it " Chanhee disobey.

 
"Trust me you look good in pink" Ljoe said more like a force.
Chanhee went out from the fitting room , he was feeling a little bit awkward with the color ,meanwhile Ljoe can't take his eyes off from him.

"What are you staring at ? Do i look weird?" Chanhee started to felt uncomfortable under Ljoe gaze . Instead, of answering his question ,ljoe took out his phone ,snapping Chanhee in pinky outfit.

 

"Delete it!!"Chanhee yelled ."Don't you ever think to share it anywhere ,I'll make sure to throw your phone at the wall if you do"                        
"You know what Lee Chanhee" Ljoe stepped forward to the boy

"What?" Chanhee annoyed . " Your anger make you look cuter " Ljoe slowly put on the beanie on Chanhee head.
"With this beanie you can be the most cute person on earth" Ljoe said slightly pinched Chanhee's plum cheeks . "Nonsense" he mumbled silently smiling waiting for Ljoe at the cashier.
                               
They stepped out from the store . "It's raining , should we run? " Byunghun asked for Chanhee . Chanhee nodded.
                                
"One.. two ...three.." Ljoe ran interlocked  his finger with Chanhee dragged the elder to the car . 
                                              
"Cold but fun , It's been awhile since I let my body pouring by the rain" Chanhee giggled said under his breath.  

      

"Give me your hand" Ljoe command. Chanhee took it out as told by the others

Ljoe slowly grabbed Chanhee hand and blow it up , prevent Chanhee from feeling cold .
"Let's go to my home ,you need to dry your hair ,I'll send you home later " Ljoe drive to his mansion without giving any chance to Chanhee to talk.

Chanhee think the best way  ,he have never thought to go Ljoe home. "Send me home ,I'm okay" .

"You are trembling Chanhee ah , you are not okay"  Ljoe let his hand hold Chanhee's hand tried to heat it up.  Chanhee eyes landed to their interviewed finger. 
                                     
"Breath Chanhee breath ,my heart thumping so hard" Chanhee thought.

They arrived to Ljoe mansion ,as usual the house are empty only the maid becoming Ljoe accompany .Ljoe lead them to the his room.  He handed Chanhee the towel. 
"Want me to help you? " Ljoe offered.
"It's okay" Chanhee dried his hair up while his eyes observing every edge of Ljoe room . He spotted the small frame. One little boy was happily smiling beside one cute girl which is  Danbi.
                                                      
"So cute ,is that you Ljoe? I wonder why you are not cute at all now" Chanhee held the frame and laughed ,he look at Ljoe.     

"Yes it's me , excuse me puberty hit me very well okay" He quickly snatch away the frame from Chanhee . "Who's that girl beside you ?  I have never know you have sister.

"She is my old... friend, let's forget about it , I have something for you" Ljoe opened his drawer tried to change the topic. He took 2 small box from the drawer and
passed one box onto Chanhee palm. "Open it" Ljoe told him . Chanhee open the box .

"Pretty ~ , bracelet with capital L ?" Chanhee furrowed his eyesbrows. "L stand for what? . He wondered.

"L stand for Ljoe , and C stand for Chanhee" Ljoe showed his bracelet. This is friendship bracelet don't you ever think to take if off no matter what happen. Ljoe helped Chanhee to wear it.         

"Why do i need to wear your name?" Chanhee stubbornly asked.

"Because i want you to think of me every time you look at it just like I think about you . Satisfied Lee Chanhee?" "I guess yes " Chanhee smile ."Are you smiling Lee Chanhee ? Aww our hamster is smiling " Ljoe . "I am not smiling" Chanhee turn his head to the other side.

"Admit it Lee Chanhee ,you are happy with me right ?" he want Chanhee to admit.

"The answer is..y..es" Ljoe couldn't  hear his last word clearly."

 

"Kring kring" the main door bell rang signed someone is coming for visit completely cut their conversation .  "Wait here ,I need see the guest " Ljoe asked Chanhee to wait. "Thanks God" Chanhee mummered.

 

'It's okay I want to followed you' Ljoe grabbed Chanhee hand, both of them walked to the main door ready to welcoming the guest.   Ljoe opened the door his eyes went wide as soon he recognised the guest, quickly letting go off Chanhee's hand.
                    
"Honey!! ,I miss you !" Danbi throwed her luggage ,she greeted Ljoe ,pulled Ljoe into her embrace . Chanhee shocked as soon he read the current situation.


"Honey?" Chanhee can't thinking straight ,he doesnt know how to react with this situation. Seeing Ljoe being hugged by someone.

"Hurt ,Chanhee ah don't cry" Chanhee could feel his heart broken into piece ,he persuade himself to calm. He let his head down.
  
"Danbi,what are you doing here?" Ljoe asked in daze ,while his eyes not leaving Chanhee's face .

"Is it wrong to visit my boyfriend ?, by the way mind to introduce this pretty guy beside you to me?" Danbi smiled. 
  
"His name is Lee Chanhee ,he is my.." Ljoe stuttered. " I am his friend. FRIEND. Chanhee showed his fake smile.

"I am Park Danbi ,I'm ljoe.... " Danbi has been cut by Chanhee. "I need to go now ,Ljoe seems like you have a guest , Have fun" Chanhee stepped out from Ljoe mansion . "Chanhee it still raining out there ,let me send you" Ljoe called for Chanhee.

"Lee Chanhee !! Chanhee "The other completely ignore him.Chanhee managed back to his home let the heavy rain pouring his body . 
                                                       
"Who is him?" Danbi asked

"Listen here Park Danbi you don't need to know, you should tell me earlier if you want to visit !!". Ljoe stormed ran to his bedroom leaving Danbi dumbfounded.

"I am sorry" Danbi little bit  disappointed with Ljoe reaction. She called the taxi heading to her parents condominium. She wondered why do Ljoe need to be so angry after Chanhee left.                             
                                                                  
"I'm home " Chanhee entered his home heading to upstairs he change his clothes , dried up his hair. He don't want his mom figured about this. He checked
his dm , he knew Ljoe was dilligently spamming him.
                                                         
@angeljoe1123 : Chanhee? Are you okay?

@angeljoe1123 : you safely arrived home right?

@angeljoe1123 : Chanhee ,reply me

@angeljoe1123 : lee chanhee are you there?   let me explain .I said I'm sorry

 

Chanhee turned off his phone . He know he is only friend to Ljoe , "Why do I need to feel jealous and face this heart aches ? What do I expect from him? Who's care if he already have someone " Chanhee thought drive to the dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY SORRY FOR THE LAME CHAPTER HAHAHAHA I GUESS I STARTING TO LACK OF IDEA ;;;;;;___;;;;;;;;;; HALP ME.  BTW DONT FORGET TO STREAM FOR WARNING SIGN MV ON YOUTUBE AND TUDOU. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING. LOVE YA.