AIRPORT

DESTINY

*TEEN TOP ACADEMIC*

“Okay time is up! “ the teacher said received a cheers from her students . “You guys already did the best but still don’t forget about the detention for those who get a lower marks”  She  sweetly said while collecting the Chemistry paper, signed that the Summer holiday already start. “Enjoy the holiday see you guys in two weeks” Mrs Kim smiled leaving the classroom. The schools hallways become crowded and noisy everyone busy handling their business so do Chanhee and his bestfriend.

“I don’t think my mark will come out good Hyung“ Niel sighed  . “You shouldn’t ask him we all know Chanhee hyung good at Chemistry “ Ricky pouted laying his head onto Changjo’s shoulder.  “Also teacher have a very high expectation on your result “CAP added caressing Niel’s hand . What do you guys want to do on holidays?”Chunji tried to cheer up the mood even he know the answer might be the same as the last holiday. Nap and Changrick already been together for one year and half. He have to admit it himself is feeling lonely each time seeing these couple showed their passionate moment.

“A DATE!!!” Nap and Changrick answer in sync . “Amusement park? Watching movies? The couples completely forget about Chanhee existence . Chanhee rolled his eyes annoyed . “Where should we go ? A date Again? you guys meet almost every day don’t you ever feel boring ? The other furiously shook their head . “ I sense someone is jealous here “ Cap teased. “NO! Who’s jealous? Chunji strongly deny it. “Hyung, you should find someone for yourself “ Changjo said put his hand around Ricky waist. “Maybe hyung will meet his soulmate in Guam ? Niel revealing his thought more like a curse to Chanhee. “Stop your nonsense Ahn Daniel “ Chanhee put his best serious face walking home like a diva . “Bye hyung enjoy your holiday!’ Changrick yelled watching over Chunji step until he’s gone from their sight. “our hyung is very well known with his clumsy side I hope he won’t make any trouble there”. Ricky stated.

*RANG RANG * *

7:30 at the morning . The digital bed watch produced a very loud sound echoes at every single edge of  Chunji’s room.

Chanhee shrug from his beautiful sleep because of the loud sound , usually the alarm could ruined his days but not for today . “Ugh “he is stretching his body a little while the other hand stop his digital watch from keep ringing then scrolling down his twitter before went to the bathroom  . Chanhee has been waiting for this day to come since a month ago.

“Channie , Don’t forget to bring your passport along “ Mrs lee command from the downstair remind Chanhee for the ten times before they are boarding to Guam Island .It’s summer now the most suitable seasons to be spending on the beautiful beach  . Chanhee’s family are checking over their luggage which be filled up by 4 days and 3 night shirts . Chanhee can’t help himself from feeling good about this trip after all the struggle he have been through during the exam period  .

 “ Nae omma! I am coming~~ “ Chanhee answer his mom stepped out from the bedroom  running  to the downstairs . He is the one and only son for his family . “Watch your step Channie or you want to be on the hospital?“ Mr Lee voice can be heard from the outside  warming up the car engine ready to go to the airport. To be honest , Chanhee ever spend once his holiday at the hospital . He carelessly fell down from the stairs and broke his left leg one year ago.   ‘Good morning mom ~`” Chanhee wished gave a soft peck on his mom cheek like a daily routine. He take a sip of hot chocolate at the dining room. “Morning Channie~ you look great today ’Mrs Lee smile looking at Chanhee from head to toes.

“What can I do with this handsome of me? Everything will suit on me . Chunji bragging while put  his shades on covering his beautiful eyes. “pakk”! Mrs lee flicked Chunji forehead playfully. “What is that for ? Chunji whince in pain rubbing his forehead . “Stop bragging son , I would be grateful if you could be less clumsy” Mrs Lee said locking the gate leaving their mansion.

*LJOE POV*

I’m Lee Byunghun also known as Ljoe, I spend half of my teenage ages in Oregon California ,now we are finally landed in Guam . Dad suggested my family go to holiday before we back to Korea for good . Dad decided to settle all his business in Korea and dragged us with him . We having a fight at the first place but I ended up agree with Dad’s word. I’m going to move to the new academic as soon we arrive in Korea. I’m having such a burden feeling about back in Korea ,I don’t think I can leave her even we did pinky promise about visit each other often.

I pulled my luggage with me while my finger moving doing  it work dialing her number . “Hey honey guess where I am?’ I greeted her . My eyes wander observing  the airport people keep walking around go to their destination giving me a slight headaches .  Her angelic voice greeted me back . “Guam dear you told me right ,  you safely arrived , so how there? “ Danbi asked make me smile .  I kept talking on the phone until these one guy strongly bump into me.

*NO ONE POV*

After 2 hours in the plane . Chunji safely landed in Guam .

“Heol daebak!!”  Chunji enjoying the view very much his jaws dropped . Chunji found out Guam’s international airport are pretty interesting. He can’t wait to see the beach and other things . “This vacation going to be very great”. Chunji thought happily . Thank you to his generous parents he finally  reached here instead of Jeju Island.   He moved backwards reading the time board and bump onto Ljoe.

“TENG!!’  

Ljoe’s phone thrown on the ground.  Both of them bend down to  take the phone  . “Hello hello ~” Danbi still at the line . Their head accidently knocked to each other. “Auch!” Ljoe endure his pain , stand up checking over his phone condition . The screen cracked and scars at the side.

What you just did ?  Chanhee don’t ruin your vacation” Chunji mumbled  to himself while rubbing his head not dare to looking  straight into the stranger eyes.

“What is wrong with you ?!! Are you a kindergarten kid ? Bump and knocked onto someone as you like? Cannot you see well?  Having a sight problem? Then take off of your damn shades “ Ljoe spit out his anger very well speaking English fluently. 

“What he is talking about?”  Chunji blinked bring himself back to the reality . “Where’s the dictionary ?’ he uttered under his breath panickly open his KOREAN – ENGLISH dictionary praying his parents settle the immigrate matter faster rescue him from this guy. “wait wait’ Chunji said in his Korean accent still searching the best word in the dictionary but he ended up give up and tried to speak by his own. Chunji take off of his shades .  “I’m …. Sorry” Chunji said in his weird English while facing up Ljoe seek for the forgiveness . Ljoe was taken aback as soon his eyes caught Chunji round beautiful eyes .

“I…..” LJoe lost his word “How can a guy have a beautiful eyes?”  Ljoe whispered to himself .

 “Channie ah~~ let’s go the tourist guide already wait for us “ Chanhee’s mom approached pulled Chanhee with her . “Wah you making friends so fast son ~” Mrs Lee mistaken the situation slightly glance at Ljoe . Ljoe pretend like he didn’t understand Korean .

 “Ani omma!!  He is not my friend “  Chanhee bowing several times mumbled “I am sorry I am sorry”  before he left Ljoe in the crowded.  “Cute” Ljoe giggled by Chanhee behavior. He shook his head realized the real situation . “Byunghun~~ are you there ? ‘Danbi called at the line.  “Hey,sorry ..there’s a cute no I mean a weird guy bump onto me ” Ljoe continuing their conversation let himself walked to the airport exit door with his parents .

Chunji’s family check into the hotel . Chanhee  cannot help but amazed with the room wide space . He can see the blue sea with white sand  scenery clearly through his window  . “Is this heaven ?” Chanheee widely smiled showed his healthy teeth . He laying on the comfy queen size bed  . “Even the bed feel like a cotton candy  ? I can’t wait for dinner . He said slowly drifting to dreamland .

The past two days went well . Chunji did a lot of activities  swimming , surfing ,snorkeling . He also took underwater selfie. He want to tried sky diving but his parents strongly against it .  Tonight is the last night Chunji be in Guam .  As usual he went to the lobby for having a meal . The hotel served them the buffet package . His family cheers in joy . “I’m going to eat everything in here” . Chunji said heading to the food table . 

Chunji put every menu on his plate while his other hand busy taking the moist chocolate cake . He turned around as soon he satisfied with the food . He suddenly bump onto the person behind him causing the chocolate cake fell onto that person white shirt leaving such a great dirt .

Oh My God you are done this time you do it again“ Chunji cursing inside shut his eyes afraid.  Losing his appetite . He grabbed tissues at the side tried wiped the dirt away . The way he wiped make the chocolate spreading on the shirts  and become worst.

“Don’t you think you should said sorry instead make it worst ? First, my phone screen broken . Second, you turn my white favourite shirt  onto chocolate  “ that familiar voice cynically greeted him in Korean.

Chanhee quickly facing the stranger not really stranger more like disaster to him.  His eyes widen “Are you Korean?!’ the first word come out from Chanhee’s  small lips  . ‘Yes I am. what is wrong with that?’  Ljoe raised his eyes brow slightly happy he can see Chanhee’s face this close .

 “Are you the guy from last time phone incident ? heol how can you speak English very well Chunji said totally amazed with stranger  outstanding skill . “I am fully Korean and I speak English cause I’m staying in state ,yes I’m the guy from last time . What are you going to do with this? Ljoe said pointing at his shirt.

“I leave my number so you can call me later ! I’ll buy you the new one ,I’m sorry ” Chunji  write his fake number on a pieces of paper handed it to Ljoe .  Before Ljoe could response  Chunji already bowed excused himself  managed to ran away .

Ljoe knew Chunji lied to him . He read the number.  “Cute liar “ Ljoe thought he could sense that number is fake .  He smiled  every time he remember how clumsy Chunji is  .He never smile because of stranger before . “Byunghun ah what is so funny about your dirty shirts?  Ljoe’s mom asked while looking at  her son shirts. “Nothing mom “ . Ljoe explained . “Go change” she command .

 “How come I forgot to asked his name ?’ Ljoe talked to himself. 

*CHUNJI POV*

It is okay to leave a fake number ? I suddenly felt guilty . I should be responsible at least.

“It doesn’t matter  Chanhee you will back to Korea tomorrow and not going to see him anymore . Indeed , he stayed in states of course he couldn't find me . I took a deep breath tried to calming myself. I started to packed my stuff ready back to the Korea.

My phone ringing B2ST’s YEY song  as the ringtone break the silence in my hotel room . Niel’s name pop up on the screen . I picked up the called .

“Hyung !!  How are you ? We are heading to amusement park now “ Niel voice sound excited at the end of line . I looking at my wrist watch it’s 11 am in Korea . these guy went for a date again . I thought.

“I’m doing great ! Miss me hah? I .  “Who want to miss you Hyung when I have Ricky beside me “  Changjo laughed interrupted my conversation with Niel . This kid . I smiled.

 “We missed you  so much ,have a safe journey tomorrow hyung ‘  Ricky sweetly confessed . “  Hyung , have you meet your soul mate yet?"! Niel finally spoked up .  “Soul mate ?  What do you mean by soul mate ? that unknown guy face suddenly appeared in my mind . “Him ?” I whispered . “Who’s him ?! beach boy ? American guy? “ Niel raised his voice a little . “For the 100th times Niel shi stop your nonsense ,see you guys soon” . I ended the called.

*LJOE POV*

The holiday has passed . I’m back in Korea 2 weeks ago as father told us to do. My father drived his Benz send me to school . Today is the first day I am registered to TEEN TOP academic . The school name attracted me . It’s  awkward to be in  school uniform . I checked my look at the car side mirror . I bid my father a goodbye as soon I satisfied with my look . I took a deep breath walk to the school gate . My eyes spotted a familiar figure .

*NO ONE POV*

Ljoe speed his pace following the familiar figure right in front of him. He successfully grabbed chanhee bag from behind . “What the hell are you doing … “ Chanhee spit out anger ,his mouth wide open as soon he saw Ljoe, he rubbed his eyes and pinched his cheeks severals times.

“this is not a dream how can he be here ? he supposed to be in state “ Chanhee bit his lower lips.

  “that guy from Guam?’ Ljoe thought .

‘’Hey there Mr. chocolate cake ..still remember me ? A guy from Guam ?  Chocolate shirt “ Ljoe said showed his cracked phone tried hard to helped Chanhee remember about him .

“AHHH I don’t think we ever met before okay “ Chanhee put his best excused then ran away . “Hey I’m not finished yet “ Ljoe chased over Chanhee. Chanhee kept running until he carelessly tripped over , his face almost touched the ground he kept his eyes shut but then he felt someone hand around his waist . He slowly open his eyes went up staring onto Ljoe’s sharp eyes. His heart skip a beat .

 

” What is this feeling?.” Chanhee asked himself .He stand up properly fixing his shirt . “See here you go again clumsy all the way “ Ljoe said causing Chanhee’s blood to his rosy cheek. “I have  a favour to ask?” ljoe requested. “What is it? Chanhee patiently wait.

“can we be friend”? Ljoe smiled showing off his eyes smile.

“A friend? “..Chanhee furrowed his eyesbrow.

Meanwhile , Changrick and NAP watching them from a far . “Who’s that guy ? Ricky wonder holding Changjo’s hand. “I never see him this entire time too” Cap stated. “his destiny?’ Niel boldly said .

“DESTINY?”  they repeat the same word in sync. Let's wait and see .