Photoshopped

Sweaters and Sneakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung-ah hand me a band-aid." Rap Monster asked.

“I don't have any." He replied lazily as he was just starting to fall asleep.

"What happened to the Taehyung who always carries band-aids in his pocket?" The leader hyung asked faking a surprised gasp.

"I gave it away." He replied before pretending to go back to sleep so his hyung would leave him alone.

 

But the truth was, he remembered her suddenly. As they reached the dorm, he immediately laid on his bed, flat on his stomach. He couldn't sleep so he grabbed his phone and watched videos of Red Velvet. Particularlly Irene. Absurd right?

Then, he came across a video of him and Irene being shipped together. A smile crossed his face like a dork as he pressed the video, then another, and another, until he fell asleep.

 

 

A week later, BTS once again was in Music Bank. V was extremely hyped up today. They were eating in the waiting room before the program when a knock was heard.

 

"Uhm. Hi sunbaenim. Have you seen Bo Gum oppa?" Irene entered slowly and bowed.

"No sorry." They replied

"Thank you." She replied and bowed before exiting.

 

BTS continued eating except for V who had left to go to the comfort room. But he didn't actually go. He followed Irene.

 

"Oh V-ssi" She said as she turned around to see who had tapped her shoulder.

"Is your foot okay now?" V asked in a super sunbaenim like manner.

"Yeah. Thanks." She replied.

"I think I saw Bo Gum hyung somewhere around the comfort room." He said while pointing to the direction where the comfort room was located.

"Thank you V-ssi" she replied

"No problem." He smiled at her and she too smiled at him.

" Well I have to go now. Thank you again." She bowed and turned around to leave when Taehyung called her.

"Irene-ssi. Can I have your phone number?" He said quickly and shut his eyes tightly when her realized his mistake.

 

Although he spoke quickly, being the rapper she is, she had understood what he meant and said sure. He had handed her his phone and she typed quickly before saving it under the name "Irene ^-^" and leaving. V smiled but hit himself on the head because he knew he could be that stupid at times.

 

 

 As V entered the room, Jungkook laughed at him loudly. The other members just sat there confused.

 

"What?" V ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter