Wake Up

Sweaters and Sneakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweaters and Sneakers

Chapter 8

 

It was Friday. It had been a week since their first public date and the boys had two weeks off before flying to Japan for a concert in Tokyo. The two had decided to be more open since it was no use hiding something that's known to everyone already.

Red Velvet on the other hand, had a fan meet the next day and Irene had a schedule for Music Bank that day. Taehyung, being the boyfriend he is, accompanied Irene to Music Bank.

As the two got out of the black van, fans took out their phones of the couple while squealing in joy. The two continued walking through the crowd and V who stood beside her, put his hand on her back, pushing her lightly for her to stay beside him to prevent her from getting lost or hurt from the crowd.

They reached the glass doors of the KBS building and bowed to the fans before entering the structure 


"That happens to you everyday?" He asked

"Yeah but the crowd doesn't react like that. It's because you're here."

"It's because we're here together." He joked.


They reached the waiting room and greeted the staff inside. Irene went to change into her outfit before sitting on the make-up chair beside the one Taehyung was currently on. The stylist came and stood behind her as she pulled the hair away from Irene's face while smiling at her through the mirror which Irene returned. Irene leaned her head back and closed her eyes as the stylist started to work on her make-up.

Taehyung just watched her getting her make-up done.


"Stop staring." She said eyeing him from the side before raising her right hand up and pushed his face away.

"Are you not bored?" She asked

"No. Not really." He said

"If you want to eat there's food. Ask the staff." Irene said and turned her head to the side when the stylist went to get something.

"I'll eat when you do." He replied as Irene nodded and leaned back again.


Irene fell asleep while getting her make up done and Taehyung chuckled lightly before taking his phone out as the stylist moved herself away before he snapped a picture.

The door opened revealing Bogum who looked shocked to see him there. They greeted each other and Bogum went to change.

Soon, Irene was woken up by Taehyung to eat. Taehyung poked her sides as she shifted in her seat, slapping his hands away before her eyes fluttered open. Taehyung was smiling at her funnily and she pushed his face away chuckling lightly before closing her eyes again.


"Get up." He said

"No." She whined causing him to chuckle at her

"Come on." He grabbed her arms and shook them before poking her sides.

"Fine fine I'm up!" She said before Taehyung pulled her to stand up.


They made their way to the couch with Taehyung holding her hands as she trailed behind him while leaning her head on his back.


"Tired?" He faced her before plopping himself down on the couch beside her.

"Yeah. The fanmeet last night was tiring." She said before throwing her head back and leaning on the wall behind her.

"Eat first. You'll get hungry later." He said and she followed.


The two were eating in the room when Bogum entered.


"You're here already?" She asked lifting her head up.

"I came when you were sleeping. Didn't want to wake you up." He said while hanging his coat on one of the chairs.

"Eat up." She said but he declined saying he had already eaten before going out.

 

 

 

After the show, the two grabbed something to eat before Taehyung accompanied her to her dorm.


"I'm home!" She shouted, her voice booming across the room.


H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter