Fireworks

Sweaters and Sneakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung ran to the waiting room and changed from his stage outfit.

They were going out that day for the first time. Given of course that they had their masks and what not.

 

"I'll wait for you in the parking lot. I'll be in my manager's car." He said through the phone before ending the call.

 

He picked up his things, bid goodbye to the members and went to the parking lot. It was cold as hell outside. The snow covered the streets. Most people stayed inside their houses to stay warm so they took the chance.

He was sitting in the middle row playing with his phone when his manager opened the door letting Irene, who was also covered in black inside the car.

Taehyung scooted over so he sat in the middle and Irene beside the window.

 

"Here you go." He said as he handed her a hot pack.

"Thanks." She said as the car started moving.

 

Soon they arrived at a small and cozy coffee shop. The manager hopped out the van and ran to open the door for them.

 

"You two be careful." The manager said as the two got out of the car.

"We will." They replied and bid goodbye to the manager.

"Let's go." V said and opened the door of the cafe as the bell chimed.

 

The cafe was empty that day, but even if it was, they chose a secluded area at the corner of the dimly lit cafe before Taehyung stood up to order.

 

"Coffee for you. I am never giving you hot chocolate ever again." he said while putting down the two cups on the table.

 

Irene laughed and turned to him. 

 

"Don't you think we should walk around?" She asked.

"Sure. Let's go." He said and helped her stand up.

 

They strolled down the streets as the sipped from their cups in silence.

Taehyung watched as Irene attempted to warm up her hands with the coffee she was holding.

 

"Don't you think this is better?" He asked while taking her left hand in his right and putting it in his pocket where the hot packs were.

 

Irene was flustered and her red face got redder beneath the mask she was wearing.

They stopped by a small city bench below a tree and sat down after clearing snow from it.

 

"Hey, you know, I've been thinking." he started and Irene turned to him

"I've been thinking how to do this. And I really don't know how to, but I'm giving it a shot." He continued leaving Irene curious as to what he means.

"What I mean is, I really like you and I'm sorry if I'm saying it now like this. It's just that I know it'll attract attention if I did something extravagant for you." he said causing her eyebrows to rise.

"I mean it's alright if you do-"

"I do." She said and his head flicked her direction.

"I also do like you." She said and smiled while squeezing his hand.

"But that doesn't mean that we're anything yet." She smiled and looked at the sky.

"I know that." He said and smiled at her.

"Do you think we could do this again sometime?" Irene asked.

 

Of course they could.

Taehyung could. Even if his schedule was packed, he would make time for the girl sitting a few inches away from him.

They spent the night strolling around and eating street foods without anyone identifying them a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter