The Grey Jacket

Sweaters and Sneakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December was just around the corner meaning the end of the year awar ceremonies were coming up. BTS had spent the past month on tour. Red Velvet was just busy promoting. V and Irene had kept contact with each other. It became a routine for the two to call and text each other. Being idols, they couldn't go on friendly dates, fistly because of their personal schedules and the fans. Instead of going out, the two checked up on each other almost every hour. The RV members of course had gained knowledge about their leader and V contacting each other but haven't actually said anything. Same goes for Bangtan. They had stopped teasing V after seeing that he was dead serious about what he was doing.

 

"Taehyung where are you? We're in the car already. Hurry." Suga said through the phone before ending the call.

 

He hurriedly grabbed his card and the paperbag lying on the counter before exiting and making his way to where s were.

It was a rather quiet day so they had decided to go out shopping for gifts. It was as if the people were hiding in their houses. The streets that used to be filled with people were only occupied by a few passing citizens.

As the car passed through the streets of Gangnam, Taehyung had managed to fall asleep. He was dead tired from the concerts they had that he passes out even in the most uncomfortable position.

He woke up from the vibration of the phone in his pockets and answered it without bothering to look at who it was.

 

"Hello?" He said tiredly

"Were you sleeping? I'm sorry. I'll call you later." Irene said through the line.

"Sorry."

"It's alright. I understand. I'm hanging up now. Rest well." she said and hung up just as the van came to a stop in front of their dorm.

 

Soon V was passed out on his bed that he missed dearly. Not even bothering to change.

 

 

The next day, he woke up beside bags of newly bought items from yesterdays trip. He took a warm shower and reached for his phone.

 

"Sorry if I couldn't call you back yesterday. I passed out on my bed as soon as I got home." He typed.

"Its alright" a reply came a few minutes later, and along with it came the first snow of the year.

 

In a hurry, he dialled Irene's number and she picked up almost immediately.

 

"It's snowing." He said calmly through the phone.

"It is." she said in the same manner.

"Let's make a wish." he said in a childlike way causing her to chuckle.

"Okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter