Out

Sweaters and Sneakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the van Irene was in neared the KBS building, she had started to see some people surrounding the entrance.

A minute later, the vehicle came to stop as the manager went down the car to help her out.

After she came down, the fans pointed their phones at her taking pictures. While she was squeezing her way through the crowd, some fans gave her presents as the security prevented her from getting pushed.


"Thank you." She said upon reaching the glass doors and gave the people one last bow before entering.


She was worrying if antis would attack her while she was outside. She had managed to see some of the mean comments about her the night before which she guessed Taehyung did too because he wouldn't call straight from Thailand when it was 2 in the morning there just to ask if she was okay.

She arrived at the elevator and saw that it was about to close and ran. As the people inside saw her, they re-opened the doors and greeted her. 


"Thank you." She said and smiled.


Upon reaching her stop, she stepped out the elevator and walked to the waiting rooms.


"I'm here!" She announced while entering the room.

"Hey." Bogum greeted


Irene put her bag and the gifts down, grabbed a bottle of water and sipped from it.


"You never told me you were dating." Bogum suddenly said sounding like a father while looking at his phone causing her to almost choke on her water before blushing.

 

The staff around them chuckled as the man looked away from his phone, flashing her a gummy and teasing smile.


"Stop it." She said shyly before excusing herself to go change into her outfit.


While she was changing into her outfit, the stylist who was helping her suddenly said "Irene-ah. Congratulations." catching her off guard by the sudden question.

"Huh? Oh thanks." She said before looking away.


When she went back inside the room, she sat down one of the chairs to get styled, falling asleep in the process.

She woke up to her phone vibrating in her hands before answering the call not bothering to look at who it was.


"Hello?" She asked sleepily

"Wake up!" Taehyung said from the other line.

"Why are you calling? Aren't you in Thailand right now?" She asked surprised because you know how much international phone calls cost.

"Yeah. It's alright though. What are you doing?" He asked

"Nothing. Just getting ready for broadcast. You?" She replied before sticking her tongue out to Bogum who was smiling at her through the mirror.

"Getting ready for the Concert and I've got to go now. Bye. Good luck on broadcast. Don't forget your lines." He laughed

"Yeah you too. I'm hanging up now. Have a good show. Fighting!" She said recieving a hum from him as a reply.


She hung up and laid her head back again on the head rest to finish off her make up before transfering to the couch to eat.

 

 

"See you next week on Music Bank!" The two said as they ended the broadcast


The lights went off together with the cameras and they took it as their cue to leave the stage. Irene started hitting Bogum's arm as they walked towards the waiting room. The latter had brought up Taehyung indirectly while on broadcast causing Irene to become flustered and forget some of her lines.


"That wasn't nice." She said sulking

"I'm sorry. But your fans liked it though." He said and winked before running away to the waiting room leaving Irene dumbstruck before following him.


When she arrived at the waiting room, she grabbed a small blanket before sitting on one of the chairs and draping the cloth over her legs. She reached for her phone and started playing as the staff, along with Bogum, went out to buy food for them.

It was about 8 when she recieved a call from Taehyung who she assumed was about to go up on stage for the concert

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter