Hot Chocolate

Sweaters and Sneakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was October and Red Velvet held their comback showcase 2 days ago and were starting their promotions. Irene had been busy with Music Bank and the preparations for the comeback. She had also been getting closer to a person named Kim Taehyung. They would often text or even call each other and greet each other backstage on music programs as doing it on stage would cause a ruckus among the fans.

Red Velvet was backstage getting ready to perform and were dancing along to another artist's song while Irene watched over her members quietly.

 

"Let's go" Wendy said as the artist before them went down the stage

 

Upon arriving on the stage they waved to their fans as the got to position. They were talking to the fans before they went live for their performances and soon enough, the music had started playing.

 

 

Red Velvet successfully finished their performance and headed down and was greeted by BTS.

 

"Fighting!" Irene said to V befor greeting the others like ther members were.

 

She passed by them and quickly changed into another set of clothing that she would MC in.

"Irene, hurry!" Staff said as she put on her heels. After she was all set, she ran backstage and went up with Bo Gum and other artists who performed.

"And this weeks winner is BTS! Congratulations!" Irene said through the microphone and handed the trophy to Jin.

 

After their speech, they bid goodbye to the viewers and went back to the waiting rooms.

 

"Irene-ah!" V called out to her who was walking quickly.

"Hey!" She said turning around.

"In a hurry?" V asked

"Yeah we have a radio show tonight. I really have to go sorry. Bye!" She said and turned to face the other direction.

 

Then V took notice of what she was wearing. It was rather cold that day as it was October already so he got worried. She was only in slippers a mini skirt and a thin blouse. So again he called her.

She stopped in her tracks and found V running to her direction holding the grey jacket in his hands.

 

"Take it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter