The Band-aid

Sweaters and Sneakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweaters and Sneakers

Chapter I

 

It was a sunny day in September, BTS was in one of the waiting rooms for Music Bank. The noise that came from their room was no joke at all thanks to J-Hope and V who were busy dancing around making weird noises causing laughter from the members. A knock soon was heard and they looked at the door as it opened.

Seeing the face of the staff member peeking from outside, they stood up and arranged their clothes almost immediately. "BTS on standby please. You're up in 5. Thank you." The staff member said before closing the door barely making any sound.

The members arrived backstage and had their mics checked before heading for the backstage interview area and positioned themselves on the white platform. Jungkook and V on the first platform, Jimin, J-Hope and Suga on the second and the last two were occupied by Namjoon and Jin. They were nervous and excited as they were nominated for number 1 that day. Soon arrived Irene and Park Bogum who stood in front of them as they started filming.

Upon finishing the interview, V had gestured for Irene who was beside him to go first because for him, there was a rule called ladies first. Irene, who was wearing 5 inch killer heels, had lost her balance. V who was behind her took fast steps and held her by the arm to prevent her from falling. BTS who had seen the incident just glanced to see if she was alright and passed by V and threw him a look saying they'll go ahead.

 

"Are you okay?" V asked her quietly before letting go

"Yeah thanks." Irene replied with a small smile before breaking into a laugh due to embarassment from her little accident.

"I'll get going then Irene-ssi. We have to perform soon." He said and bowed slightly. Irene returned the action and raised a fist beside her face saying "Fighting!"

 

V then took his leave following the rest of the members to get ready to perform.

 

 

Upon exiting the stage, they greeted the staff and other artists on standby before going back to the waiting room. V grabbed a bottle of water as their stylist dried his face and hair of sweat and fixing it in the process. He poked Jungkook who was beside him and faced him.

 

"Jungkook-ah. I'm heading to the comfort room. I'll be back in a sec." He said with a rectangular smile on his face.

"And I need to know because?" Jungkook asked his hyung sarcastically while smirking.

"Because you love me" V replied while laughing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter