My Weakness

A Simple Love

The short interview was easy. Yunho had to blackmail the spy with pictures he had of little girls on his camera to get him to delete the pictures of the men kissing, and also of the pictures he had apparently caught while they were walking out of the hotel’s restaurant. The two holding hands in a secret place would be way more suspicious than when they held hands on stage.

Jaejoong sat on the edge of the bed with Yunho after the man had left—his camera stayed with them, just in case. Jaejoong’s heart pumped erratically. Yunho’s thigh was near his. Yes, they had been in that type of situation before, both around people and alone, but the air hadn’t been so tense or intimate as it was. It gave Jaejoong an unrelenting curiosity. But a phrase kept running through his mind: Curiosity killed the cat. What if Jaejoong had misinterpreted Yunho’s words from earlier? What if it was all a joke being played on him so he would laugh with them and feel better instead of being in his depressed state? If that was so, then the members didn’t know him very well.

Yunho could sense the feelings in the air. They were being emitted from the man next to him, and he knew it. They were exactly what he was anticipating. With full confidence, Yunho wrapped his arms around Jaejoong’s petite waist.

Under the strong touch of his best friend, Jaejoong tensed up. He slowly turned his head to look at him, wondering what he was doing. This time, it was Jaejoong’s eyes’ turn to roll into the back of his head. Yunho’s kiss was heart stopping, beautiful, and all-out amazing. Nothing could’ve made Jaejoong feel better.

Yunho gently removed his lips from Jaejoong’s plump ones. He tasted delicious, like freshly picked strawberries. It tasted like heaven to Yunho. He kept pecking at Jaejoong’s lips, who giggled uncontrollably with each one. His smile grew bigger and bigger each time. When Yunho stopped, he was nearly back to looking like his old self—the one Yunho had fallen madly in love with.

Yunho, being the big cuddly bear he was—snuggled into Jaejoong’s neck. The older laughed at his best friend. “You’re the same as ever, Yunnie.” The next moment Jaejoong drew in a breath, it was sharp but very happy.

Yunho had whispered, “I love you, Kim Jaejoong.”

The older blushed and hid his head in Yunho’s chest when the younger sat up straight, a wide smile spread on his face. This was a moment to mark down in history. He took his iPhone out. “Jae,” he said softly, taking Jaejoong’s pale cheek in his hand. “Let’s take a picture together.”

Jaejoong smiled and happily obliged. He did something Yunho wasn’t expecting: He stood up and sat down on Yunho’s lap. Nevertheless, Yunho loved the simple gesture. It only reassured him even more that Jaejoong was his and his alone.

Yunho expertly positioned the phone above them and smiled up at the camera. Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Yunho’s neck, and for the first time in a long while, genuinely grinned for a camera. He was glad it was Yunho’s camera. It would stay embedded in his mind for a very, very long time—this very special moment in history.

The picture was snapped. Yunho took the camera down and looked at the image just taken. He smiled. They looked like a real couple: happy, true, and perfect for each other.

Just then, Jaejoong began laughing. It was light, and Yunho could listen to it all day. The only problem was the fact that Jaejoong was covering it up. Yunho pouted. Jaejoong noticed and asked, “What’s wrong, Yunho?”

Yunho quickly changed their position. He flipped around and pinned Jaejoong beneath him. It was nothing aggressive; Yunho was just the dominant. He stared down into Jaejoong’s gleaming and refreshed eyes. They were curious and joyous, and it made Yunho smile. If he had troubles saying what he wanted to before, he sure didn’t now. He let all of his words flow out naturally.

“Kim Jaejoong. You’re a beautiful being. You should never cover any part of you. The world deserves to see what true beauty is, you hear me? You’re the only human who can pull it off while still being shy, nervous, and all-over adorable. It’s the work of God above. He designed you to be perfect in every aspect of life, and you shouldn’t ever doubt yourself. What makes it better, in my eyes, is that you can do everything I can’t. You make up for what’s missing inside of me. That’s what makes you my weakness. I’ve always wanted to be like you—soft, gentle, loving—but I’ve been labeled as the man in the group, and I had to adjust to being manly. While I went through that process, you stayed the same as you always were. I didn’t envy you; no, I could never do that. I only wanted you in my life. That’s why I love you, Jaejoong. And if you’re wondering, I can give you my own personal insight on every aspect of yourself. Just ask and we’ll get started.”

Yunho smiled softly at his best friend as tear rolled down his cheek. It was kissed away quickly as a soft “I love you” was said into Jaejoong’s ear. A light giggle came out of his sweet mouth.

“Alright,” he said. He took hold of Yunho’s face and softly kissed him all the passion he could muster up. “My body. What do you think about that?”

“Easy.” Yunho paused for a dramatic effect. “It’s the reason why the world has fallen for you, but it’s the reason why I was afraid to approach you the first time we met—it felt like my heart was going to burst from the mere sight of you.”

Jaejoong blushed before suggesting another thing about his self. “My smile.”

“It shines bright and lights up my world every time I see it.”

“My eyes.”

“They’re brighter than the sun when you’re up on stage. They’re probably my favorite feature on you.” Yunho smirked when a fire ignited in Jaejoong’s eyes.

“How about my personality?”

Yunho sighed, finally finding trouble with wording. “Well, that’s kind of tough…”

Jaejoong waited in anticipation.

“Ah!” Yunho sighed. He smiled down at Jaejoong. “You have everything I’ve ever wanted in a lover. Even though I never really showed it, it was what I was getting at when I stayed near you. I don’t know how that works, but I know that’s what I was trying to do. Just trust me, Jae.”

The rest of afternoon was spent kissing, talking, and catching up.

YunJae was back, and stronger and truer than ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Such a short update... Forgive me? Jebal?

I really tried to update all week, I swear, but... it's Christmas time, you know? It gets busy, even for a fourteen-year-old like me. I do my best, though, and so far, I've completed a lot of my stories. I'm working on this one :)

So lots of fluff in this chapter! I had to stop writing there so I wouldn't ruin the moment. If this chapter was just YunJae, guess who's coming in next chapter~ ;)

Please leave comments down below ^^ And I welcome all new subscribers with warm hugs and cookies made especially by Jae umma :3