Everything Good Must Come to an End... or a Sudden Pause

A Simple Love

Yoochun and Junsu waved to Changmin as they exited their former dorm to head back to the five-star hotel they were staying in. Yunho had already called them and told them his business was finished. He got Jaejoong to smile again. It was a miracle in itself. Everyone was happy nonetheless.

The couple walked down the secret passage. When Yoochun came close to the place where Junsu had saved them from exposure just hours earlier, he couldn’t help himself from chuckling. Just the memory of the disappointed fans’ cries and complaints were enough to have him laughing like a madman.

“What?” Junsu asked cheekily.

Yoochun shook his head and nuzzled against Junsu’s cheek, making the latter giggle cutely. “Nothing. I was just remembering what an adventure we had earlier.”

“Ah, that…” Junsu secretly smiled. He was proud of himself for what he did. Never did he imagine himself acting so sudden and being so courageous in that kind of situation before. As a matter of fact, he didn’t think he’d ever be in that kind of situation in his life. So he went on a whim and did what his instincts told him to—he saved his boyfriend and his self from the crazy fans.

Yoochun was hopelessly romantic. Junsu knew that. But what he didn’t expect was Yoochun kissing him out of nowhere. It was deep, meaningful, and unexpected—the best kind of kiss. Junsu gripped onto Yoochun’s arms for support in fear of falling. Yoochun didn’t take it any further. He kept it there. The moment was perfect… if it hadn’t been for the spy.

 

“Do you promise to call me?”

“Every single day, like I promised.”

“When will I be able to see you again?”

“I’ll figure that out, Jae. I promise… Come here.” Yunho pulled Jaejoong into his well-built arms. Jaejoong’s heart fluttered as he hugged back with all that he had in him. He didn’t feel any oncoming tears this time. He only felt contentment. He wasn’t sure why. He was sure he should’ve felt sad that he and Yunho were being separated once more, but… it just didn’t hit him. He figured it was because, this time, he was positive he’d be able to hear Yunho’s deep, resonating voice every day, and would get to see him constantly. Yes, maybe that was the reason.

The new couple shared a sweet good-bye kiss, one that sealed Yunho’s promise. Jaejoong watched his boyfriend stride down the hall with his disguise on. Jaejoong was sure of one thing: Yunho had a nice .

Downstairs, Yunho smiled brightly. Nobody paid any attention to him, thankfully, but he s till smiled. He had a reason to.

He was finally dating his “BooJae.”

Jaejoong was beautiful. Nobody could tell him different. The gentle hair, the large eyes, the sweet smile—his heart raced any time he saw any of these. But what made him happiest was to hear Jaejoong’s quiet, shy laughter. His stomach filled with butterflies. It felt like a warm tornado brewed and wouldn’t go away. He enjoyed it. It was all he’d ever wanted. But two things were keeping him from going public.

Lee Soo Man didn’t like gay men. He despised them.

Gays were highly discriminated in South Korea. It was unfair.

Yunho honestly didn’t care less, but Jaejoong made him promise to not tell anyone besides their “children.” Jaejoong knew the three younger band members were okay with the gay relationships. Yoochun and Junsu were for obvious reasons, and Changmin didn’t mind. He was actually open-minded, compared to the rest of South Korea.

Yunho kept his grin up as people began noticing and stared. He pushed the door to the hotel open. The sun beat down mercilessly on the paved black street. Women wore their tank tops and booty shorts as men ran round, enjoying the fair summer weather. The picture sure was different from what it was earlier after the YooSu distraction.

Speaking of YooSu…

“HYUNG!” Junsu called frantically.

Yunho turned to his left and caught sight of Junsu. Nobody noticed for now, but Yunho was sure they would. He took Junsu back into the hotel, Yoochun following behind.

“What’s wrong, Junsu?” Yunho asked. His smile had disappeared, but it stayed in his soul.

Junsu swallowed hard. He wasn’t sure how he’d say this. “W-well, as Yoochun and I were coming back here through our alleyway…”

“What?” Yunho’s voice was completely serious now. It had dropped nearly an octave, and it sent shivers up Junsu’s and Yoochun’s backs. They weren’t sure they would be able to tell him.

Yoochun took charge. Junsu looked as if he’d be speechless for a little while. “I kissed Junsu in that alley where nobody ever comes through, but this one time… this one time…”

Yunho caught the hint. His eyes widened like saucers. “You aren’t saying…”

Junsu nodded, smiling meekly. “Somebody caught us.”

Yunho gulped. This wasn’t good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: MIANHAE~~!! Forgive me for having such a late update! I was busy and had other fics to tend to (although I couldn't get those completely updated either, thanks to so many chores). T_T Will you forgive me? I'll bring you a freshly baked cookie from Jae umma~ ♥

Alright. Besides the fact that this is short and late, how was it? Did you like it? I needed something interesting to happen or else I would bore you guys to death, and I can't do that. Nope. That's a no-no in my book.

Well, I gotta head off to get ready for school now. Being an 8th grader is tough. >_< Buh-bye, and leave lovely comments for me to come home to later :3