Put Into Action

A Simple Love

"Are you ready?"

The young boy with feminine features nodded. Put into as few words as possible, he was about to pee his pants from being so nervous. Junsu had never been in any kind of business where he had to distract people to help a few he loved. But he was doing this for Jaejoong, his favorite hyung, other than Yoochun. If Junsu didn't agree to help Yoochun, who knows where the depression would get Jaejoong. If somebody found him gone one day in his room with slit marks on his wrists... who would be to blame? Fans would definitely go berserk, and the world of DBSK would go in to a frenzy.

Yoochun smiled at his lovely boyfriend, glad that the latter was willing to risk a lot for their hyung. He leaned down and placed a gentle-with-power kiss on Junsu’s lips. “Then let’s go get the world head-over-heels with YooSu.”

Junsu smiled. He loved when Yoochun was overly dramatic. It wasn’t necessary most of the time, but when he really needed a boost in courage, Yoochun was there for him. He had been for nearly three years, and nothing could separate them—not even Lee Soo Man, who did everything in his power to make them think they hated each other.

With smiles on their faces, Yoochun and Junsu walked out of their hotel building, leaving Jaejoong in the room alone. They didn’t want to leave him by himself; he could do something that would endanger his health even further. But the ultimate decision was to keep the media away from Yunho when he went into the hotel to get to Jaejoong and comfort him. It was that easy.

As if luck were weighing in on their side of the scale, a few fan girls screeched when they saw the two men walk out of the building. Yoochun took hold of Junsu’s face, sensing the fan girls were YooSu-biased, and started to make out with his boyfriend. As expected, the girls screamed and started to pull out their cameras. Unfortunately, the couple parted before any cameras were snapped and pictures were taken. That was the other thing about this plan: they would reveal their relationship, but as soon as cameras came out, they would run and keep the fans wanting more. That way the fans would follow. While they did, they would supposedly attract more and more fans’ attention until finally, the media came. Then Yoochun and Junsu would escape. It was that simple. But not everything was as easy as it looked, so they had to be careful no matter what.

The next five minutes consisted of fan girls, fan boys, and just random adults chasing after them. They would stop every now and then in an alley—one that had a way out—and make out to attract more attention. It was absolutely perfect. More and more people followed. Junsu could even see a few of the professionals pushing their way through the hormone-crazed fan girls to try and get a few snaps of the infamously rumored YooSu Couple.

Yoochun pulled on Junsu’s arm. Junsu followed suit as Yoochun dashed down an alley with a secret passage that only the couple knew about. It was narrow, and only a maximum of three people side-by-side could fit in it together. This gave them an advantage. Yoochun and Junsu spread their arms as far as they could go so no fans would try to catch up and get in front of them, catching them by surprise. Trash bins, black bags, Budweiser cans, cigarette butts, dirty, torn clothes, and beer bottle were strewn throughout the passage. Then came the narrowest part where only one person could fit through. Yoochun made Junsu go first, not wanting him to get hurt. The smell of the secret passage was partially sour and partially retched. Even though it was perfectly clean, void of any trash or polluting cigarettes and shreds of food, sewer lines still ran through, and the smell could escape its road to the sewer. It made Junsu cringe every time.

Yoochun looked back. Two girls were following them, which was nearly impossible. The secret passage was almost impossible to find, and the boys were practically fifty feet in front of the obsessive fan girls! How they had managed to follow the couple, Yoochun did not know, but he was of absolute certainty that he had to get them off their tail soon, or else the whereabouts of YooSu would be revealed to the public. Then Yoochun wouldn’t get his precious time with Junsu.

Junsu seemed to realize that Yoochun’s pace slowed down. He looked back. The fan girls were close now, closer than they should’ve been. The sudden situation was to be dealt with without hesitation. That was normally Yoochun’s job. But today, Yoochun wasn’t in it; he wasn’t perfectly in sync with his head. So Junsu had to deal with the fan girls. And his mind worked like he had been doing such things for years.

Junsu pushed Yoochun down to the ground in a crouching position so he could step over him. He grabbed the extra steel from one of the broken sewer lines. He raised it over his head, ready for the right moment. If this didn’t work, they’d be attacked by fan girls. And if they caught the couple, Junsu wasn’t sure what the erted minds of fan girls could form, whether it be a simple task or something as concise and sinful as eloping—with Yoochun, nonetheless. So his survival as an artist in the music industry was at stake. He could either let the girls get to him and Yoochun, or he could stop them. Which would one of the former biggest stars of Asia pick?

The fan girls approached at incredible speed. Yoochun had never moved that fast—even when he wanted his weekly present from Junsu badly. So Junsu lowered the crow bar onto the loose sewage line as forceful as he could. At first nothing happened. Junsu’s heart raced. He was going to be caught by the fan girls and be forced to record a gay show by them! But suddenly, all doubt left his mind as the girls were sprayed with sewage that was at least five days old (the sewage pipes sometimes got clogged up).

Yoochun’s body finally worked. He started to laugh uncontrollably. Something about the fan girls screaming at the celebrities for getting their hair dirty was unusually hilarious. He was sure he just lost two dedicated fans, but anything for friendship—and secret getaways when needed. Yoochun stood up, grabbed Junsu’s hand, and dashed as fast as he could to get away from the girls and anybody else who might’ve had the bright idea to follow in their footsteps.

 

Back in town, Yunho was peeking around every corner for anybody who recognized him or could get a picture of him walking into the hotel where his fellow suffering band mate was. No one. Yoochun and Junsu were great distractions. Yunho dashed to the door, opened it, and coolly walked inside. Nobody looked his way, and nobody suspected he was Jung Yunho from DBSK—just a normal citizen looking for a friend.

Yoochun had told Yunho what room they were staying at that morning over the phone. He stood in front of the elevator, waiting ever-so-patiently for the doors to slide open with a swish. He walked into the small compact space. It smelled of fresh carpeting, and the music was classical. He couldn’t recognize it. Now if it had been current pop, it would’ve popped into his head immediately—especially if it had been DBSK.

The doors opened with that same swish as before. The hall looked different on the third floor, and it seemed to be fancier. It’s what he should’ve expected, though. The hotel was kind of top notch in that part of South Korea. He walked down the hall, passing very sophisticated and intricate paintings of the landscape, heaven, and people. They were very peaceful, but they didn’t fit the mood Yunho was in right now. Going to comfort Jaejoong—seeing his face again—was better than heaven for Yunho. He was excited. But a nervous feeling crawled up on him like the bug it was. He started to wonder if this was the right thing to do, if he was really the one who could make Jaejoong smile again. But what really clung to Yunho’s skin was whether Jaejoong would be willing to talk to Yunho after such an excruciatingly long amount of time. All doubts aside, Yunho searched for the place the extra keycard was. With Yoochun’s detailed instructions, Yunho found it in no time. He took a deep breath, slid the keycard in the door, and opened it. This was it. He was going to see Jaejoong.

The plan was starting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I asked a few of you if you wanted YooSu, so here it is! I hope it's not too bad ^^ Let me know what you think down in the comment box :)