19.2

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

As the four of us arrived, Seunghi and Heyni walked rushed towards the hall to check if there’s anything they need to fix while Trisha and I headed to the practice room because she wanted to take her keyboard. On our ways there, I spotted Jaena and her friends were also on their way to the practice room but then when they saw us, they didn’t continue their step and they go to the park instead. Both of us looked at each other, sending ‘what-happened-with-her’ gazes.

 

When we getting near the practice room, I heard some chitchatting from one of the practice room that we passed by and when Trisha tried to sneak at the door, she bumped onto someone and almost collapsed on the floor because she stepped on her own dress.

 

 

“Are you okay?” The one who bumped her asked and I still can’t hide my smiles when I saw the man hugged Trisha’s waist as saving her from falling. Their eyes met and they stoned for a moments before someone clear his throat.

 

 

As they realised the situation, they stood and greeted each other awkwardly. I elbowed V oppa who still standing there and mouthed him ‘go inside’.

 

 

“Why?” he asked.

 

“You’re interrupting the ‘love birds’ moments!” I said and that time, Trisha rounded his eyes as she didn’t believe what I am saying while Hoseok oppa just looked to the ground and smiles.

 

 

When the other heard the fuss outside the practice room, all of them were stoned as their eyes on me.

 

“What?” I asked as I followed their eyes which landed on me.

 

 

“Yo-you-you’re pretty!” Jin Oppa complimented me. Namjoon oppa couldn’t hide his smiles and Yoongi oppa too. V oppa smirked as he thinks about something.

 

“Heyni and Seunghi are pretty too” I teased. Namjoon and Yoongi oppa smiles shyly as they entered their practice room.

 

“Do your best huh!” Jin oppa said as he followed the two of them.

 

“I’m going to get my keyboard first and you wait here!” Trisha said and that time, only V oppa and I stood there since Hoseok oppa took his step, entering the practice room after Trisha left.

 

“Seriously, you’re pretty tonight.” V oppa said as he looked me from head to toe.

 

“Red converse?” V oppa asked and I just smiled as I knew, it’s silly for a girl to wear this shoe with dress.

 

“Yeah, I’m not into heels oppa.”

 

“huhh, you remind me of Jungkook” V oppa replied and I narrowed my eyes as I didn’t get what she’s trying to say.

 

“He’s type”

 

****************************************************************

 

 

JAENA’S P.O.V

 

 

“He’s type” V said.

 

 

“So, white dress and converse huh?” I muttered to myself. Actually, I didn’t expect I’m going to hear all of this, but this is the best chance to open Jungkook’s eyes towards me. I’ve been waiting for this!

 

I walked towards my car and drove to my house. As I finished changing my outfit, suddenly, I saw a tin of coffee on the dining table.

 

“Mom! Whose coffee is this?”

 

“Mine!”

 

“Can I have it?”

 

“Okay!”

 

I smirked as I grabbed the coffee. This night will be fun!

 

****************************************************************

 

 

As I parked the car, I spotted Jungkook who stand with Jimin outside the car chitchatting about something. I tried to gain his attention so I walked towards the two of them, tried to ignore him but at the same time hoping that he’ll noticed me.

 

“Jaena?”

 

I was so happy and excited like I was going to jump to the moon right now if I can but I tried to remain calm. My heart skipped a beat and that time, I turned back, I saw two figures staring at me. I was dazed my Jungkook eyes without bothering Jimin’s reaction who was tried to hold back his laughter.

 

“Nice shoes!” Jimin said sarcastically and that time, Jungkook’s eyes landed on my converse high.

 

“Wow, his type is totally weird! But… I like!” I muttered and bowed towards them as I want to get inside to the hall.

 

 

Honestly, all of their eyes landed on me since,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter