Chapter VII

Safe Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hanbin looked from a distance at Dahae and Jinhwan. Jinhwan was explaining some things, it seems some things were actually unclear for the mart Dahae, and since Jinhwan knew the course materials very well because it will be repeating in the following few years. Jinhwan ruffled through her hair, she made a slight jump, making him laugh as he apologized, she shook her head, saying it is okay.

Bobby was sitting with Mino somewhere where Hanbin couldn’t see them. Hanbin was actually taken back for a cuple weeks ever since Sun Hi told that the fate of Bobby or Mino is unclear. He wasn’t sure if he could help. He was told, one mistake could well to be very direct, an end of their lives, no reincarnation. Hanbin must be thinking if he couldn’t help them after he heard this, he felt somehow bad. For some reason, he felt he murdered or stole someone’s life.

 

Hanbin looked at Dahae, yet his thoughts were drifting somewhere else.

 

You must know something,” Hanbin told the Lady. Mino and Bobby were curious. She looked calm, her face was unreadable. “I am for a reason the ruler of the Unknown,” she spoke as Hanbin said, “Then what could happen if Bobby doesn’t finish his mission or better to say, why am I seeing them?”

Sun Hi inhaled and exhaled calmly as she looked at Hanbin, “Hanbin, I can only simplify to explain what Bobby’s mission, he has to make someone forget him.” Hanbin was taken back, “So someone is dearly thinking about him.” Hanbin was thinking a bit, Sun Hi looked at Bobby, he had that grief expression already. “However, if he fails within a certain time, he may disappear.”

Hanbin stuttered, “Di-disappear as in forever?” Sun Hi nodded, “Sort of, he would be a lost soul and wandered maybe over 1000 or 5000 or even more alone, grieving and abandoned.” Bobby nodded, “Also I can’t say it, because if I do—" she stopped with talking. Her eyes were sparkling. Hanbin couldn’t believe his own ears.

“I have to take Bobby’s life and he will never re-birth again. He will never meet the person he cares about the most. As punishment for me Mino here…Will lose his position as an angel, his wings will be cut off, and he will be forever in purgatory. This purgatory isn’t the same as the bible described. This is where angels are crying and screaming forever in flames in eternity.”

Sun Hi looked at Hanbin, “Bobby’s life could vanish, Mino stuck in purgatory forever. These things are the worst punishments that ever human or angel could get.”

Hanbin was silent as Sun Hi said, “I don’t know why you can see us. I think something is messing around. Maybe you are chosen to help or ignore this matter.”

 “Also, if you are willing to help. It means you are sacrificing your own soul.” Mino and Bobby looked at Sun Hi. Hanbin felt cold-sweat coming, “If you really want to help Bobby and he fails, your soul will be sacrificed to the Lord of Underworld. You die instantly.”

 

This is so confusing for him if he helps Bobby, he can die or he can choose to ignore. However, he thinks once again what will be going to happen to Bobby and Mino. Will Bobby have his reincarnation and Mino continuing as an angel? For God sake, he is a young adult and he is already dealing with life and death choices in his life.

Even though Mino and Bobby decided to not appear for a while in front of Hanbin. He has to process this new situation with consequences. Hanbin ruffled his hair as he stood up and sat along with the studying duo. Dahae looked at him, “What?” Hanbin tilted his head, Dahae threw immediately the cat of the bag comment, “Is it coincidence or you guys planned this?”

“Well, fate called,” Jinhwan tried to hold his laughter, that was way too corny and awful. Dahae looked at him, “You are crazy, you sure you don’t do drugs?” Hanbin shook his head, as he looked at Dahae’s phone, which lighted up. Dahae looked at him, “I won’t give you my number, and Jinhwan oppa has solemnly promised he won’t give.”

Hanbin chuckled, “It is okay,” he grabbed her notebook, she frowned at him as he took her pen and scribbled is number, “In case you need to call someone for help,” he said. “You aren’t—”

Hanbin laughed, “I know, but I want to know you better, Dahae, you—” as someone called Dahae’s name. It was Yanjun. She turned her head, breaking the eye-contact with Hanbin. For some reason, Hanbin felt hurt, “Zhangjing ge texted you. It seems you didn’t check your phone. Yein told me you were studying with Jinhwan.”

Dahae looked surprised as she unlocked her phone, Hanbin had a brief glance of her background, it was a guy and her. He frowned, but it was too fast, but it somehow looked familiar.

“Ah, she said, as Yanjun offered, “I can take you with the ca to the café.” Dahae waved her hand, “It is okay, I can take—”

Yanjun insisted as he said, “You probably will miss a couple busses and the car is faster.” Dahae sighed in defeat and agreed, she gathered her stuff as she apologized to Jinhwan. He smiled saying it was okay, after that they left together. Jinhwan said, “You have to be careful, that guy is smooth and I think he is after Dahae.” Hanbin looked at Jinhwan, the older knew what he was thinking, how could that guy be so close to her, while he was trying all his best to well yeah…noticed by her.

 

Dahae sat in the car as Yanjun buckled first her seatbelt, she blinked as her heart was beating, he smiled warmly at her. “Safety first,” he smiled as he started the car. These past few days, Yanjun didn’t waste any opportunity to see Dahae. Since Dahae knew Yanjun was Yein’s older brother. He used every opportunity through his sister to meet to be able to see her.

It was as if she was on his radar, sometimes Yayin got jealous why he was treating Dahae like a princess. For example, buying her coffee and lunches. Slowly Yayin starts to know that Yanjun was taking interest in Dahae. That girl gave a mysterious aura around her, also her appearance is no joke either.

She was slim, had the right curves, long hair, her face was top notice perfect, though she always wears clothes to hide the most of her gorgeous assets. Dahae looked outside, working at Zhangjing’s café is pretty nice. The boss is a goofy boss, together with 8 other part-timers, Yanjun is more in charge of the finances to help him time to time, while other 7 were nice and from different background to help around. Girls daily visited here, but Zhangjing wanted some males coming, and with Dahae it has increased.

Yanjun looked at Dahae, if she was a model, she would be immensely busy with schedules and traveling. She turned her head, “Ah, you can drop me here.” Her eyes met with his, her cheeks turned red, she just caught him staring at him. He chuckled, “Ah okay.” She stepped out of the car after he parked somewhere.

Dahae shook her head as she smiled softly and hit her head softly, Yanjun remembered that first time he saw her. He laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter