Chapter V

Safe Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hanbin was bewildered, he had the most shocked expression that he could put. Bobby goofily waved at him as Mino looked confused as Hanbin did. “What in the name of God is happening?” Hanbin shook his head as his rubbed his eyes, “I must be tired.” He opened his eyes again, Bobby leaned forward. “Is this a dream for you? Or are you really tired?” Out of reflex, Hanbin threw a fist towards his face, but it was useless. Bobby looked at him, “Oh, now you want to hit me. We just met!” Mino shook his head, “You are really not the smartest between us. Jiwon.” Bobby grinned goofily, “Sorry not sorry at all, Mino.” Hanbin said, “Can someone explain—”

“Whoa, this feels weird,” Bobby commented as Hanbin went lower to see it is the whole body, “Bro, you aren’t gay, are you?” “Master Kim,” a maid came in, “Dinner is ready, your parents are waiting for you.” She told him, Hanbin nodded, as she left, Hanbin frowned. Hold on, she didn’t see them? Hanin looked at the two things, he waved through Bobby’s body. Hanbin gives him a look. “No, I am totally straight, but what the hell is going on?”

“We don’t know either, I have to find it out too, you stay here where you are and I am going to talk to the Lady.” Mino vanished. Hanbin gawked, what is this kind of magic that is going on here? He didn’t eat something bad, “I—Have to eat my dinner, just stay where you are, okay?” Hanbin felt it a bit crazy that he is talking to a ghost right know as Bobby nodded, giving him a thumb up.

 

At dinner, Hanbin was sitting next to his grandmother, she was putting some good food into his bowl, “Grandmother, you should eat well too,” Hanbin smiled, as his grandmother gently ruffled his hair. “My Bin, you should eat well. Grandmother is already old enough and has lived for a long time.” Hanbin chuckled as he looked his parents’ side. They were both quiet and busy with either their phone or on their tablet.

“Kim Hyunwon and Sua,” Hanbin looked at his grandmother, “Yes, mother-in-law?” Hanbin’s mother looked from her phone. “Phone or anything that is related to work is forbidden on the dinner table, put it away,” the parents listened to the mistress of this household. “Mother isn’t—”

“nonsense, and we do not talk it here,” the grandmother looked stern, Hanbin sensed the ice-cold atmosphere, as his mother asked, “Hanbin, how is university going?” Hanbin smiled, “So, so.” He shrugged his shoulders, as his mother suddenly asked, “With who were you today?” Hanbin looked at his mother, did she do it again?

“Mom, did you follow me again?”

“I just…I don’t want my kid hanging with—”

“Mom, she isn’t like that.” Hanbin said, “How are you sure, she sure looked at you as if she was a gold-digger.” Hanbin grited his teeth, “Besides, you barely know that girl, why are you so against me.” His mother argued, “Mom, you barely know her, and she is a girl that I somehow have interest on,” suddenly father butted in, “Hanbin, you know you are prohibited to date since your accidents with some tabloids.”

Hanbin’s annoyance grew, as he said, “Oh, now you guys are working as a team.” It was like a subtle way of dropping a bomb “Kim Hanbin.” Hanbin stood up, “I am so sorry grandmother. I am full.” His grandmother didn’t mind him, she nodded as he walked away from the dining table. “Kim Hanbin,” his mother sternly called his name again. He ignored her as he walked into his room. Remembering, oh yeah, I have a ghost in my room, that is now lying on my bed.

 

A few moments earlier, Bobby was looking around the place. Well, Mino had the great idea to follow them on their ‘date’. Bobby was obviously jealous, but he was for somehow happy whenever he could see Dahae showing that expression when she was thinking. She must be thinking about the times the times that they spent together.

Bobby remained silent for the whole date, even Mino noticed that Bobby wasn’t himself. His eyes showed sadness, even though he stayed strong and confident like any stubborn guy. As Dahae and Hanbin departed, Mino suggested, “Shall we follow Hanbin for this time? Let’s see his situation and know more about this guy.” Bobby simply nodded, it sounded like a good plan to know what kind of person Hanbin was and if he was the third party or the person who takes his place in this life.

While they were following, they noticed Hanbin had that gloom expression when he arrived at his house. They were already amazed that he is from a rich family. Yet, when they followed till his room, Mino felt somehow odd by this present. Bobby tilted his head, when he was about to say something, Mino sneezed. When they heard Hanbin said bless you, they were both in a state of shock. out of excitement, Bobby hollered, “Oh my god, he just heard you, Mino.” When the human was shocked, that was clearly visible in his expression, Bobby said, “Whatsup.”

Earning himself a big smack from Mino, but after he left for dinner, and Mino disappeared for a moment. Bobby decided to look around, looking through his stuff. He grinned as he looked at the shelves from his bookcase, noticing a few photo albums. He grabbed one since it has a different style in comparison with his others.

It was Hanbin with a girl, cozy and sweet. He frowned as he flipped through more pages, noticing a few old notes and pictures with cute messages that have been written on. He looked next to the bookcase a box. He placed the album back in the original place as he knelt down. Opening the box, seeing some old couple stuff. Bobby tilted his head, as he remembered in that album was written Han Seo Ah x Kim B.I., frowning he put the lid back as he lied on his bed, thinking who is that girl?

Bobby looked u, seeing “So, who are you?” Hanbin again. The human still found it so weird to able see ghosts or whatever he is seeing right now. Bobby got up and said, “Well…Hi. I am—” even bobby doesn’t know what to say. “Kim Jiwon. But you can call me Bobby.”

Hanbin nodded simply.

Mino reappeared as Bobby said, “There you are.”

Mino bowed to Hanbin, “Well, Hanbin, I think both of us have to explain you a lot. But can I first speak in private with Bobby.” Hanbin nodded as he grabbed his headphones and covered his ears with loud that was evident that he was giving them some privacy.

Mino pulled Bobby by his side, “Well Lady Sun Hi said that your girl opened her heart for someone. Yet, she isn’t sure why Hanbin can see us. It actually has never happened before.however, it might be a new development in the process of hers, yours and that third person’s development. But nothing is sure. We have to be careful of what choices we are going to make. I want you to have a good life after. You are starting to become a brother to me.” Bobby softened, “Ah man, you are getting me soft.” Mino was about to whack him as Bobby asked, “But does that mean I cannot expose everything right away?”

“you get one chance to pick the right third party, my man. I am really scared of the bad ending.” Bobby would be lying if he said he isn’t.

 

The three men were sitting in a circle if someone would suddenly come into Hanbin’s room, they would think he is insane because it looks like he is talking to hims

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter