Destiny 9: Cataclysm

The Foolish Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DESTINY 9: CATACLYSM

As Yuna and Momo arrived in front of their room, Yuna pressed her pin number on the door before both the girls entered the penthouse. Just then, a scene of Nayeon who was about to kiss Tzuyu came into the girls’ view as they approached the living room. Yuna was feeling annoyed by this and was about to stop Nayeon but before the Korean-Japanese girl could do so, Momo had walked towards Nayeon and pulled the older girl’s left ear in irritation which surprise Yuna and Tzuyu.

Then, Momo pulled Nayeon still by her ear to kneel on the floor and she ordered the older girl to raise both her hands like a student getting punished for forgetting her homework. The older girl kept glancing at Momo timidly who was currently glaring at her while crossing her hands. Tzuyu just sat on the sofa while covering with both her hands in order to hold back her laughter and Yuna just looked at the furious Momo in confusion.

“Momori?” Yuna asked Momo as she held the blonde’s wrist. ‘Could it be Jin oppa?’ Yuna thought to herself and released Momo’s wrist as she kept staring at the blonde who was lecturing Nayeon and she did actually see Jin in Momo.

“Ya! What do you think you’re doing trying to kiss my Tzuyu?! Shouldn’t you at least ask for my permission if you wanna date my sister?! And seriously, trying to kiss her?? She’s only 16! You should at least wait for four more years if you wanna kiss her! Nabongs, do you get that?!” Momo scolded Nayeon and her last statement garnered Tzuyu, Yuna and Nayeon’s attention since ‘Nabongs’ was Nayeon’s nickname from Jin.

“So you’re saying that it’s fine if I dated Tzuyu?” Nayeon asked Yuna and received a slap on her back head from Momo.

“Oppa don’t be harsh on Nayeon unnie.” Tzuyu complained to Momo and pouted.

“You too! Don’t just willingly giving yourself to others! You need to keep your first everything until you’re 20 years old!” Momo lectured Tzuyu who just stood up and hid behind Yuna.

“I thought it was until Tzuyu turns 18.” Nayeon announced but she immediately lowered her head as Momo gave her a deathly glare.

“Jin oppa, give them a break already and remember, you’re using Momo’s body right now.” Yuna said to Momo calmly, towards Jin to be precise.

“Yu-chan, you should stop spoiling Tzuyu so much. Look at what she was about to do just now.” Momo explained to Yuna coolly.

“Well, what happened tonight is not Tzuyu’s fault. It’s Nayeon’s.” Yuna declared and smirked at Nayeon whose eyes had widened.

“T-that’s not fair!” Nayeon complained and stood up which makes Tzuyu to just giggle.

“Did I tell you to stand up?” Momo asked Nayeon and the older girl immediately kneeled back on the floor.

Yuna just rolled her eyes and pulled Momo into her room to discuss something with her (Jin). Meanwhile, Nayeon looked at the two girls that just walked into Yuna’s room and stood up with the helped of Tzuyu.

“That’s what you get for being impatient.” Tzuyu whispered to Nayeon and smirked.

“Who would have thought that they would come home early? That Momo girl was something though.”

“It seems like Jin oppa had possessed Momo unnie. It happens once in a while.” Tzuyu explained to Nayeon who just nodded her and held Tzuyu’s hand.

 

“Yu-chan, seriously you should stop pampering Tzuyu so much.” Jin stated to Yuna but she just kept silent with her back facing towards him. “Yu-chan?”

Jin approached Yuna and stood in front of her as he realized that Yuna was actually crying. All of a sudden, Yuna embraced Jin which surprised him since it was sudden.

“I miss you so much, Jin oppa… I really miss you.” Yuna cried while still hugging Jin.

“Yuna?” Momo asked in confusion since Yuna was currently hugging her. ‘Jin must have taken over my body earlier. Somehow this seems familiar.’ Momo thought to herself as she just let Yuna hugged her.

Suddenly, Yuna looked up at Momo and leaned closer until their lips met. Momo’s heart was beating so fast and she didn’t know whether to pull back or kiss back. By the time Yuna bit Momo’s bottom lip, the blonde had decided to kiss her back and that made Yuna smiled. Then, Yuna started to slip her hands underneath Momo’s shirt to feel her abs and that made Momo gasped but just before Yuna could slip her tongue into Momo’s mouth, the blonde suddenly pulled back which surprised the Korean-Japanese girl.

“Momori?” Yuna asked nervously as she saw Momo confused look.

“W-What are we d-doing?” Momo asked Yuna.

“I’m sorry.” Yuna apologized and lowered her head sadly.

Momo couldn’t stand watching the girl that she loved depressed so she approached Yuna slowly and embraced her.

“I’m sorry that I’m not Jin.” Momo apologized to Yuna while still hugging her.

“What are you saying? Momo is Momo. Jin is Jin. The two of you are different person.” Yuna mumbled and started to cry as Momo tighten her embrace. ‘I love you, Momori.’ Yuna thought to herself and wrapped her arms around Momo’s body.

They stayed hugging each other for a few minutes until Yuna had fallen asleep in Momo’s embrace. Momo slowly brought Yuna to her bed that wasn’t far from their position and laid her on the modern queen sized bed. After that, Momo slowly got out of Yuna’s room and she saw that Tzuyu had walked downstairs with a blanket in her hands.

“Are you sleeping in the living room?” Momo asked Tzuyu.

“Nope. This is for Nayeon unnie since she’ll be sleeping here.” Tzuyu stated and gave the blanket to Nayeon who was sitting on the sofa in the living room while watching the television.

“Do make yourself at home, Nayeon-shii.” Momo said to Nayeon and bowed before walking into her room.

“So she really didn’t remember anything?” Nayeon whispered to Tzuyu as the younger girl sat beside the older.

“Nope, she won’t remember anything that she had done to you before because it’s really was Jin oppa.” Tzuyu explained to Nayeon and yawned.

“You better go to sleep now. I’ll be fine on my own.” Nayeon reassured Tzuyu and pinched the younger girl’s cheek.

“Why don’t you sleep with me unnie?”

“After what happened earlier? I’m not sure that Yuna will be happy with that and I’m afraid that Jin-nim will haunt me.” Nayeon joked which makes Tzuyu to just giggle and kissed Nayeon’s cheek before walking upstairs to her room, leaving Nayeon alone in the living room.

 

The next morning, Yuna was woken up by the noise outside of her room so she got out and saw that Tzuyu was sitting on the sofa in the living room alone with her headphone. Then, she walked to the kitchen where the ruckus was and her eyes widened at the messy kitchen. Yuna glared at the three people in her kitchen who just grinned at her nervously.

“Chanyeol oppa, what are you doing here? Nayeonie, I thought that you’re supposed to be in the office now and Momori, why are you cooking?” Yuna asked each of the people in the kitchen and they just looked at each other.

“Lady Yuna, I’m here to fetch you to the café.” Chanyeol said to Yuna shyly and took the spatula from Momo who just gave him a glare.

Then, Yuna looked at Nayeon, waiting for her answer.

“I was about to go after I eat breakfast here but these two had been fighting non-stop as soon as Chanyeol oppa entered thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter