Destiny 10: Gone

The Foolish Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DESTINY 10: GONE

Sana and Vernon arrived at Yuna’s apartment and they were surprised when the door was partly open. Sana ordered Vernon to follow her from behind as she slowly entered the apartment. Then, she heard a noise coming from the kitchen so she slowly went to the kitchen while Vernon just stayed in the living room. Sana peeked from the archway that was connecting the kitchen with the dining room and she saw a suspicious person with grey hoodie and a blue cap was currently rummaging Yuna’s kitchen cabinet.

Sana was about to attack the suspicious person from behind but the person managed to dodge it and turned Sana around as the person locked the brunette’s arms. Vernon who heard the ruckus immediately went to the kitchen to help Sana but before he could approach Sana, he saw the identity of the suspicious person and was surprised.

“Momo noona, what are you doing here?” Vernon asked and that surprised Sana as the Korean-American boy mentioned Momo’s name.

“Hansol? Then who is this?” Momo asked and released Sana.

Momo’s eyes widened as she saw Sana outfit and she walked around Sana in order to inspect the brunette’s killer outfit.

“Momori, what are you doing here wearing something like this? I thought you’re one of Kangnam’s minions.”

“I’m trying to find something that can be used as a weapon but I thought that kitchen knife would be not cool so I just decided to leave with empty hands when you suddenly appeared and attacked me.” Momo explained and looked at Sana’s outfit again. “I never thought that you would wear this again.”

“This time, I’ll kill Kangnam with my own hand. I knew it that just throwing him in jail and out of country won’t stop him.” Sana declared to Momo and the blonde just hugged Sana while holding her tears from falling.

“Thank you Sana. I love your determination but I’m sorry. This time, I’ll deal with him alone.” Momo whispered to Sana which surprises the brunette when the blonde suddenly turn Sana around and tied her hands.

“Momori, don’t do something stupid! You had deal with him alone too last year and looked what he had done to you!” Sana exclaimed while struggling to untie her hands but failed.

As Sana was about to ask for Vernon’s help, she saw that Momo had also tied the boy’s hands and legs. After that, Momo pushed both Sana and Vernon to her room and tied Sana’s leg, ignoring the brunette’s complains when suddenly, her phone rang. Momo pressed the loud speaker button so that Sana could hear her conversation.

“Where are Yuna and Tzuyu?” Momo asked the caller coldly.

“Hmph! You’re boring as always, Momo-chan. They’re fine except if you don’t hurry up, my boys would play with their bodies.” Kangnam stated and laughed.

“If there is even a small bruise on Yuna and Tzuyu, I’ll kill you!” Momo exclaimed in irritation while Kangnam just laughed.

“Then come to Samsung headquarter ALONE. I’ve got my eyes on you and if I got informed that you come with a companion, I’ll kill these girls right away.” With that, Kangnam hung up the phone and Momo looked at Sana and Vernon who were sitting on the floor with their hands and legs being tied.

“You heard that, right? So just let me handle this alone.” Momo announced to Sana and Vernon and gave them a weak smile before walking out of her room and locking it from outside.

“Well… Actually I don’t understand their conversation earlier.” Vernon admitted to Sana and the brunette just sighed before translating the conversation earlier to him.

“Now, how do we get out of here?” Sana asked as she looked around Momo’s room and so do Vernon. “You sure are lucky today. First, you saw the different side of Momo and me and now, you’re currently in Momo’s room.” Sana listed out which makes Vernon to smile brightly, fanboying mood on.

“I know right! The other boys will be jealous of me.” Vernon stated excitedly which makes Sana to just roll her eyes.

All of a sudden, an idea struck Sana on how to get out of Momo’s room and untied their hands and legs.

“Hansol-ya, turn to your right.” Sana ordered Vernon which confuses the Korean-American boy but he did so while Sana turned the opposite way and their back were facing with each other.

After that, Sana slipped backward and Vernon’s eyes widened as he felt that Sana was holding his hands.

“W-What are you d-doing?” Vernon asked Sana nervously which makes the brunette to smirk.

“Now the boys would be very jealous.” Sana teased Vernon while her hands were trying to untie the rope on Vernon’s hands.

 

Meanwhile, Momo went to Samsung headquarter and her eyes widened at the huge and tall building in front of her. After that, her phone rang again and she answered it.

“Where should I go?” Momo asked the caller, Kangnam.

“Good girl, Momo-chan. You do come alone. It seems like Yuna and Tzuyu are really important for you.” Kangnam stated from the other line.

“Stop wasting my time and tell me where you are right now!”

“I’m in the storage room on the basement.” Kangnam informed Momo and hung up the phone.

Momo immediately entered the building and used the stairs to go down. Just as Momo arrived on the basement floor, one of Kangnam’s underlings was about to hit her with an iron pipe but Momo managed to distinguish his presence and managed to dodge it by kicking him on the stomach. After that, Momo took the iron pipe from his hand and hit his head with it which makes him unconscious. She dragged the unconscious thug to the storage room by his back collar and sighed as she saw Kangnam smirking with his minions behind him as soon as she entered the room.

“Welcome, Momo-chan. Glad you can make it here.” Kangnam announced with a bright smile and his underlings started to surround Momo.

Momo threw the unconscious thug in front of Kangnam and he crossed his arms as he saw that with a smirk.

“Where are Yuna and Tzuyu? I need to see that they are safe.” Momo stated to Kangnam and he moved aside.

Far behind him were Yuna and Tzuyu kneeling on the ground with their hands and legs tied up while crying. Just then, Momo ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter