Destiny 11: The Foolish Destiny

The Foolish Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DESTINY 11: THE FOOLISH DESTINY

Momo gasped for oxygen and immediately opened her eyes as she had regained her consciousness. As the Japanese girl turned her head left, she saw Yuna running out of the room while calling someone but Momo couldn’t hear it since it seems like her hearing had been blocked. A minute later, Yuna entered the room again with a doctor and nurse. Momo could see that Yuna was talking to her but the blonde just shook her head which confuses the Korean-Japanese girl.

Momo was about to tell Yuna that she couldn’t hear her but even her voice won’t come and that made Momo to become panic as she immediately sat up and held the doctor’s hand.

“Momo-shii, you need to calm down first. Take a deep breath and release it.” The doctor ordered to Momo and the blonde did so since she saw the doctor gesture and followed it.

A few moments later after Momo had calmed down, she began to hear again and the Japanese girl cleared before she started to speak.

“Are you alright Yuna?” Momo asked Yuna in concern and she just nodded her head while holding her tears from falling. “W-What’s wrong?” Momo asked in confusion and Yuna suddenly hugged her.

“Stupid! I thought you’d be dead since you’ve been sleeping for a month!” Yuna cried out and that surprised the blonde girl.

“A month?!”

“Yes, Momo-shii. You have been in coma state for a month.” The doctor informed Momo and ordered his nurse to do some checkup on Momo after Yuna had released her embrace.

“I’ll inform the others that you have woken up.” Yuna stated to Momo before going out of the room.

After the nurse had done the checkup, she gave the chart to the doctor and he inspected it.

“You seem fine now but I’ll discharge you next week since I’m afraid that something might come up.” The doctor explained to Momo and nodded his head before leaving the room with the nurse.

Just then, Yuna entered the room again and sat on the edge of the bed while looking on the floor.

“What’s wrong now? The doctor said that I’m fine so you can go home now and have some rest.”

“No. I’ll be staying here and take care of you.” Yuna insisted and Momo just sighed.

“Jin is not with me anymore.” Momo suddenly announced which makes Yuna to look at her in annoyance.

“What are you saying? Jin oppa had passed away and that’s it. I already told you many times that Momori is Momori. Jin oppa is Jin oppa. Both of you are different. I don’t mind losing Jin oppa now but if I was to lose you… I…” Yuna stated and held her tears from falling as she hugged Momo again.

“What will happen to Chanyeol?” Momo asked Yuna out of curiosity and Yuna flinched at the mention of his name.

“He’ll be in jail for twenty years while Sana’s father will take care of Kangnam’s underlings. Kangnam’s corpse had been sent back to Japan.” Yuna answered.

“How are Tzuyu and Nayeon?” Momo asked Yuna again.

“Both of them are fine except Nayeon had fractured right arm after Kangnam had beaten her up.” Yuna told Momo and released the blonde. “Momori… Actually I-”

Suddenly, the door opened which reveal the overly hyper active Sana and the calm Mina with a basket full of fruits.

“Momori! Yuna! Tuna is here!” Sana exclaimed in excitement.

“Tuna?” Momo and Yuna asked in unison while Mina just rolled her eyes.

“Just take the ‘Na’ from Mina and Sana and when combine it, it become two ‘Na’ and since just two ‘Na’ is boring, I decided it with tuna. Clever right?” Sana explained which makes Momo just smiled faintly.

“Are you two like… together now?” Yuna asked Sana who just nodded her head excitedly while Mina just lowered her head to hide her red face.

“What about you two? Momori, you haven’t confessed to Yuna yet?” Sana asked Momo innocently which makes the blonde to stand up from the bed and glared at her.

Sana was confused at first but then, she immediately covered and looked at the confused Yuna.

“Mina, we’ve sent the fruit, right? Let’s go now. Bye Yuna! Bye Momori!” With that, Sana pulled Mina out of the room in panic.

“Sana is back to normal now. She looked cool though in her gangster outfit.” Yuna announced and giggled.

“H-How about m-me?” Momo mumbled but loud enough for Yuna to hear it and the Korean-Japanese girl suddenly embraced Momo from behind.

“You look cool in everything you do but you were cooler with the gun.” Yuna complimented Momo which makes the blonde to smile shyly. “Momori, what’s this confessing thing that Sana had mentioned earlier?”

“Eh? Umm… You know… Just… Some things.” Momo stated and laughed nervously.

Yuna just nodded her head and released Momo before ordering the blonde to lay back on the bed which she did so.

“Go to sleep now Momori. I’ll be here by the time you wake up.” Yuna said to Momo before walking out of the room but Momo stopped her by holding her wrist which confuses the Korean-Japanese girl.

Then, Momo suddenly sat up and without warning she pulled Yuna towards her until both their lips met which surprises her so much. While still kissing Yuna, Momo put her other hand on Yuna’s waist and forced her to sit on the edge of the bed. After that, Yuna had chosen to kiss Momo back while both her hands were wandering in Momo’s blonde hair. During that moment, getting air was their lowest priority as fulfilling their hunger was something very important.

Just then, Yuna felt her back collided on the hospital bed with Momo hovering over her while panting to get some air after their hot kiss. Yuna smiled shyly at Momo and caressed her cheek which makes the blonde to mirror her smile.

“Yuna I… I love you. I really love you and this is my real feelings, not Jin’s.” Momo suddenly confessed to Yuna which makes the Korean-Japanese girl to giggle and that puzzled Momo.

“Momori, you’re so not sweet. Seriously, confessing after we make out and not only that, on a hospital bed with you wearing the hospital gown? Shouldn’t you plan better for a confession?” Yuna teased Momo which makes the blonde face to turn red and that made Yuna to just laugh.

“I-I’m-” Before Momo could finish her sentences, the door suddenly opened and there stood Tzuyu, Jiyeon and Nayeon with her casted right arm.

Tzuyu and Nayeon just stayed frozen as they saw Momo currently hovering Yuna while Jiyeon just rolled her eyes and closed the door, leaving Tzuyu and Nayeon dumbfounded outside.

“I’m glad that you’re looking great and healthy Momori after a month of sleep.” Jiyeon stated sarcastically and crossed her arms as she stared at the blonde girl.

Momo immediately got off from Yuna in terror and sat on the bed while Yuna stood up and gave a wink to Momo before standing beside Jiyeon. After that, Jiyeon opened the door to let Tzuyu and Nayeon entered the room.

“Are you two still dating?” Momo asked Tzuyu and Nayeon which irritate the older girl.

“Of course we’re still together. You got a problem with that?” Nayeon asked Momo and pouted which makes the blonde to just scratch her back head and sighed.

“Jin had ordered me to keep an eye on you two until Tzuyu turn twenty.” Momo sighed which makes Tzuyu to just laugh.

“Then, Ji unnie should keep an eye on you and Yuna too.” Nayeon announced which surprise the blonde and Yuna.

“Why should aunt Ji do that?” Yuna asked Nayeon in confusion.

“Yeah, you’re talking nonsense Nayeon. I need to keep an eye on you because Tzuyu is still underage.” Momo explained which makes Nayeon to just pout.

“I’ll report to Momori unnie if Nayeon unnie try to do something indecent towards me.” Tzuyu declared jokingly towards Momo and held her laughter while Nayeon just huffed in annoyance.

“Aunt Ji, aren’t you going to find a partner?” Yuna all of a sudden asked Jiyeon.

“Oh yeah! About Ji unnie’s partner! He’s super hot!” Nayeon announced excitedly while Jiyeon just shook her head.

“That’s not fair! Nayeon had seen your boyfriend!” Yuna complained and pouted as she crossed her arms.

“We come here with him and he’s currently searching for a place to park his car. He’ll be here soon and seriously, our uncle is hot.” Tzuyu stated to Yuna which makes the Korean-Japanese girl and Momo becoming more curious.

At that moment, the door then opened and a handsome guy with black hair and black piercing on both his ear came. He wore a black T-shirt over an ed black and green checkered collared shirt together with a pair of black jeans and black sneakers. The guy smiled brightly as he saw Jiyeon and immediately went to her side.

“Yuna, Momo, this is Mark Tuan and he’s my fiancé.” Jiyeon introduced the guy named Mark and he waved at the confused girls.

“Fiancé?” Yuna asked in confusion and Jiyeon just nodded her head.

“My brother arranged our engagement.” Jiyeon announced and looked at Mark. “Yuna here is my brother’s daughter.” Jiyeon told Mark who nodded his head in acknowledgement and looked at Momo. “That blonde girl there is my most dependable worker and also Yuna’s girlfriend.” Jiyeon continued which makes Mark to smile brightly while Yuna just glared at Jiyeon in embarrassment and Momo lowering her head to hide her face that had turned red.

“It’s nice to meet you girls. If you girls ever need anything, don’t hesitate to ask me.” Mark announced happily at the girls.

“Mark oppa hasn’t met Sana and Mina, right?” Momo asked.

“Well… He already met them which were quite fascinating.” Jiyeon said and smiled faintly at Mark who just grinned.

 

(((At Queen’s Café earlier…)))

Jiyeon entered the café together with Mark and Tzuyu while Sana was ordering around the Seventeen boys and Mina just sat on one of the table while drinking her hot coffee together with Nayeon who was waiting for her cake to be serve. Tzuyu immediately went to sit beside Nayeon after asking Dino to bring her usual Bubble Tea while Jiyeon just shook her head at how busy her boys had become under Sana.

A few moments later, Sana just realized that Jiyeon was in the café and she waved at the older girl excitedly before looking at Mark in confusion. Mina and Nayeon also just realized Mark appearance as Jiyeon approached their table together with the Chinese guy and both the girls just looked at him in puzzlement.

“Hi, I’m Mark, Jiyeon’s fiancé.” Mark introduced himself awkwardly since both Mina and Nayeon were staring at him.

Suddenly, Sana who was actually working behind the counter ran towards Jiyeon and inspected Mark from head to toe excitedly.

“Ji unnie, why didn’t you introduce him to us earlier? Mark oppa, you are really handsome. Where are you from? How old are you?” Sana asked Mark eagerly which annoys Mina and the red haired girl suddenly stood up and pulled Sana’s right ear.

Jiyeon just nodded her head in approval at what Mina was doing while Mark just laughed.

“Ya! Am I not enough for you that you need to flirt with the other boys?!” Mina asked Sana in irritation while pulling Sana’s ear which makes the brunette to just groan in pain and begging for Mina to stop.

“I came from the United State but I’m Chinese and I’m the same age as Jiyeonie.” Mark answered Sana’s question and held Jiyeon’s hand.

“He called her ‘Jiyeonie’.” Nayeon squealed and looked at Tzuyu. “Tzuyu, why don’t you call me ‘Nayeonie’? That’s cute, right?” Nayeon suggested to Tzuyu who just smiled weakly at the older girl.

“Your girls are quite interesting, Jiyeonie.” Mark announced as he looked at the girls in amusement.

“Yeah, but you need to meet my niece and my most trustworthy worker that are currently in the hospital.” Jiyeon clarified to Mark.

Just then, Jiyeon’s phone vibrated and she answered it after she looked at the caller who turned out to be her niece, Yuna.

“Aunt Ji, Momo had woken up and the doctor currently checking up on her.” Yuna announced to Jiyeon from the other line in excitement.

“That’s great! I’ll inform the others about this.” Jiyeon declared and hung up the phone as she looked at all of them including the Seventeen boys in contentment.

“Who’s that, aunt Ji?” Tzuyu was the first one to ask as Jiyeon just kept silent while smiling brightly.

“This is big big big news! Momori has woken up!” Jiyeon announced which makes the girls and the Seventeen boys to cheer in delight.

“I’ll go to the hospital now. Let’s go Mina-chan!” Sana announced and pulled Mina out of the café hurriedly.

Just then, the Seventeen boys took off their apron happily which confuses Jiyeon.

“What are you boys doing?”

“We’re going to visit Momo noona.” Dokyeom was the one to answer and Jiyeon just shook her head.

“Do you think the hospital will allow so many people to visit? Just take care of the café. Momori will come back later.” Jiyeon announced to the boys and they just pouted as they wore back their aprons.

“Do you wanna visit your Momo?” Mark asked Jiyeon sweetly and that just made Nayeon to squeal like a fangirl.

“Of course and you can meet Yuna there too.” Jiyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter