Destiny 7: Feelings

The Foolish Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DESTINY 7: FEELINGS

“What do you mean by that, Momori?” Yuna asked Momo in confusion.

“W-what? D-did I say s-something?” Momo asked Yuna, acting clueless but Yuna just looked at Momo as if trying to read the blonde’s mind and shook her head.

“Nothing. It must be Jin oppa.” Yuna said to Momo and gave her a fake smile.

Suddenly, Momo held Yuna’s hand when the Ferris wheel suddenly stopped moving and they were stuck at the top. Yuna raised her hand that was intertwined with Momo slowly and stared at it in amusement while Momo was focused on the thought that they were stuck, not realizing that she was actually holding Yuna’s hand.

A few minutes later, the Ferris wheel started to move again and their box was getting closer to the ground which calms the blonde. Then, Momo felt that her hand was holding something so she looked to her hand that was holding Yuna’s which makes her anxious. As the Japanese girl tried to let go of Yuna’s hand, Yuna just smiled and held Momo’s hand more tightly, not wanting to let it go.

“Momori, just hold onto me if you’re that scared. I don’t mind at all.” Yuna reassured Momo and gave her a bright smile.

Momo just nodded her head and looked below to hide her red face. Her heart was beating so fast that it seems to make the blonde go crazy.

‘Sana, what should I do?!’ Momo screamed in her mind and avoided looking at Yuna who was currently enjoying the scenery outside the box, their hands still intertwined together.

As Momo and Yuna got off the Ferris wheel, they saw Sana clinging around Chanyeol while Mina and Tzuyu were behind them, looking tired so Momo called them out and took the chance to release Yuna’s hand as she approached them. Yuna looked a bit disappointed but she just shrugged it off and joined them.

“Lady Yuna.” Chanyeol sighed tiredly which makes Yuna to giggle at how worn off the tall guy was.

“Are you having fun, Chanyeol oppa?” Yuna teased Chanyeol who just let out a long sighed followed by Mina’s.

“We are having so much fun, right oppa?” Sana answered energetically.

“Tzuyu, are you ready to go home now? It’s getting darker now.” Momo suggested and the younger girl just nodded her head as she went to stand beside Momo. “Sana, we’re going home now. Mina is getting tired too.”

“Ok…” Sana pouted and looked at Chanyeol sadly but Mina just pulled Sana to stand closer with her instead of Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol oppa, I’m going back with the girls since I’m sure that you’re tired.” Yuna announced.

“I’m fine. I can give you a ride back home.” Chanyeol insisted.

“Great, let’s just go home with Chanyeol oppa.” Sana declared which receive a pinch on her arm from the black swan.

“You’re staying with me, right? Let’s go home now since my driver is here already. We’ll see you guys tomorrow.” With that, Mina left the scene while dragging the pouting Sana along with her.

“Then, let me give you girls a ride back home.” Chanyeol said and led the way to his black BMW.

 

Yuna sat at the front passenger while Momo and Tzuyu sat at the back. The ride was a silent one with Chanyeol having a small talk with Yuna while Tzuyu had fallen asleep on Momo’s shoulder. The Japanese girl just sat silently in a comfortable position for the sleeping Tzuyu to rest her head on while staring at Yuna and Chanyeol in annoyed. The ride took about half an hour to arrive at Yuna’s apartment and Chanyeol helped to bring the sleeping Tzuyu to the apartment by lifting her in bridal style.

“Sorry about today and thank you. You must be exhausted because of Sana.” Yuna apologized to Chanyeol but giggled at the thought of the tall guy getting dragged around as Chanyeol was about to leave the apartment.

“It’s alright. I’m having fun too though. Good night Lady Yuna.” Chanyeol said and walked away after he bowed to Yuna.

After Yuna locked the door, she went to the living room and saw that Momo had got down from Tzuyu’s room with a blanket in her hand. She covered Tzuyu who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa in the living room with the blanket and walked straight to her room. After that, Yuna walked over to the younger girl and kissed her forehead before going to her own room as well.

 

The clock read 2.00am and Yuna had woken up from her slumber. She looked at the clock on her bed stand and sighed since it’s still early so she got off her bed and went to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and took out a small bottle of water in order to drink it. After that, she went to the living room to check on Tzuyu who was still sleeping peacefully like a baby so Yuna gave a kiss on the younger girl’s forehead and walked back to her room but stop to look at Momo’s room door.

Yuna took a deep breath and exhaled it before going to Momo’s room instead of her room since the Japanese girl also have a habit of keeping her door unlocked. Yuna took a peek into the room and saw that Momo was sleeping. She took a deep breath again and exhaled it before going completely into Momo’s room and approached the sleeping blonde girl.

The Korean-Japanese girl stared at the sleeping Momo and her lips unconsciously formed a smile. Then, she sat at the edge of the bed and leaned her head on Momo’s chest slowly not to waken up the blonde girl so that she could listen to Jin’s heart.

“Jin oppa, can you leave Momo alone for awhile? Sometimes I’m not sure whether I’m falling for her or it’s because your heart is with her that I’m feeling like this. That’s why I beg you to leave Momo alone for awhile. Let her be herself so that I can decide what I really feel.” Yuna whispered while listening to Momo’s calm heartbeat.

After that, Yuna got up and walked out of the room to continue her sleep in her room. The next morning, Yuna was woken up by the sound of her phone ringtone so she sat up and answered her phone in irritation.

“Tzuyu-nim?” The caller asked which annoyed Yuna.

“Please don’t say that you called the wrong person early in this morning, Im Nayeon because I’m seriously pissed off right now that you ruined my good sleep.” Yuna threatened the caller known as Nayeon.

“Hahaha… W-what are talking about Yuna-nim? O-of course I’m calling you right now.” Nayeon stuttered and let out a nervous laugh. “A-anyway, President Kim wants to eat lunch with you and Tzuyu-nim today. Can you make it, Yuna-nim?”

“Sure, I’ll inform Tzuyu later.”

“I understand that. Well, I’ll see-“ Nayeon was about to end the call but was cut off by Yuna.

“Ya Im Nayeon, you actually wanted to call Tzuyu, right? Be honest.” Yuna asked Nayeon and smirked as she heard Nayeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter