Destiny 3: Minatozaki Sana

The Foolish Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DESTINY 3: MINATOZAKI SANA

“That dream again.” Momo sighed as she sat up on her bed and looked at the clock by her bed stand as it reads 4.30am.

 

Even though it’s been six months since Momo lived with Yuna and Tzuyu, she was still having that same dream over and over again. After the heart transplant, Momo had been having a dream involving Yuna and sometimes Tzuyu and Yuna’s aunt would appear in her dream too. In that dream, Momo would just stare at Yuna or having fun with her together with Tzuyu.

 

Momo got off the bed and walked to the kitchen since she felt thirsty. She took out a bottle of water from the refrigerator and drank it. After that, she walked around the living room when the picture that was being placed on the shelf just on top of the thin television had always captured her attention. It was the picture of Yuna with a guy in a suit both hugging Tzuyu in her school uniform who was smiling brightly in the middle.

“Jin…” Momo whispered as she looked at the guy in that picture who turned out to be Kim Seokjin.

 

(((Flashback)))

“So, will you tell me who are you actually?” Momo asked Yuna out of curiosity.

“My… Father is the CEO of Samsung Company.” Yuna announced hesitantly which makes Momo gasped as she looked at her phone but then it turned out to be an iPhone4 so Momo just hid it. “Traitor.” Yuna stated jokingly and giggled.

“Was your sister still in high school?” Momo asked Yuna.

“Tzuyu is not my real sister.” Yuna said to Momo and pointed to the photo on the shelf at the top of the television.

Momo walked to the shelf and looked at the photo. Her heart started to react as she stared at picture.

“The guy in that photo was my fiancé and Tzuyu’s brother but he passed away last year in an accident in Tokyo.” Yuna explained to Momo who just nodded her head and looked at the photo.

“Jin is happy that Yuna still keep this photo.” Momo said to herself as she looked at the photo of Yuna and Jin both hugging Tzuyu who stood in between the couple.

After listening to Yuna’s story and how Jin’s accident happened nearly the same as when she got her new heart, Momo was very convinced that her donor was Jin, Yuna’s late-fiancé.

(((End Flashback)))

 

Then, Momo walked to the bathroom and she was surprised to see Jin standing behind her in the mirror. Momo turned around and saw no one behind her but as she looked back at the mirror, Jin was still standing behind her.

 “Please look after Yuna and Tzuyu.” With that, Jin disappeared leaving Momo confused by what he just said.

Momo walked out of the bathroom and suddenly stopped walking as her heart started to ache. She kneeled on the floor while groaning in pain with her hand clutching to her chest until she lost her consciousness.

 

The next morning, Yuna was the first one to wake up since she needed to cook breakfast for Tzuyu before she went to school. As Yuna got out of her room, she was surprised to see the unconscious Momo lying on the cold white floor in front of the bathroom and Yuna pani

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter