Destiny 4: The Truth

The Foolish Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DESTINY 4: THE TRUTH

“Momori! I’ve found you at last!” The girl exclaimed in Japanese and stood up in order to hug Momo.

“Sana?” Momo asked in confusion and frightened.

Then, Momo pushed Sana away and ran back into the café. Jiyeon looked at Momo in puzzlement since Momo looked like she just saw a ghost.

“What’s wrong Momo?”

“N-Nothing.” Momo answered and went behind the counter to clean the glasses.

Just then, Sana entered the café excitedly with her injured ankle which makes Momo to accidentally release the glass and it broken into pieces. Jiyeon got out from the kitchen as she heard the shattered sound and her eyes widened as she looked at the broken glass.

“Momori, are you alright?” Jiyeon asked Momo in concern but the blonde just shook her head and pointed towards Sana. “I am sorry about the commotion. What can I get for you?” Jiyeon asked Sana who just looked at Momo.

“Momori, do you hate me that much?” Sana asked Momo in Japanese language as she held her tears from falling and Jiyeon just looked at them in confusion.

Momo looked at Sana and shook her head denying her statement.

“It’s not that. Aren’t you here to take me back to the organization?” Momo asked Sana who just laughed and approached Momo.

“Of course not. Momori is my dearest friend and as I heard that you got stabbed by one of the thugs and went missing, I become very worried so I told my father that I’m going to search for you. Then, Mina informed me that she saw you in Korea so I came here to look for you. I’m glad that I’ve finally find you.” Sana explained the details and released a sighed in relieved.

“Are you saying that Mina is here too??” Momo asked Sana in concerned.

“Yeah but she’s not here to look for you. She got a scholarship in Korea but I forgot the school name. It’s something So In Demy…” Sana stated and looked at the floor in order to remember the school name.

“Seoul International Academy?”

“That’s right! Seoul International Academy.” Sana said excitedly.

“Unnie, Tzuyu went to Seoul International Academy, right?” Momo asked Jiyeon who just nodded her head.

“Momori, what’s going on here actually?” Jiyeon asked Momo as she cleaned up the glass that was broken into pieces.

“I’ll explained to you later unnie. Sorry about that.” Momo apologized to Jiyeon while grinning nervously.

 

Later that evening, Yuna and Tzuyu went straight to the café after their college and school had ended. Momo was currently taking the other customers’ orders and Jiyeon made the drinks behind the counter while Sana served the foods and drinks since she insisted in helping them. Yuna and Tzuyu looked at Sana in puzzlement when she was serving the foods and drinks to the customers brightly as they entered the café. Both the girls approached Momo quietly.

“Momori, who is that girl? A new worker?” Yuna whispered to Momo.

“Tzuyu, do you know a girl named Myoui Mina in your school?” Momo asked Tzuyu.

“Yeah. She’s quite famous since she’s smart, pretty and elegant. What about her?”

“That girl is Mina’s best friend.” Momo announced and smiled faintly when Sana waved to her.

“Why is Mina sunbae-nim’s best friend here?” Tzuyu asked Momo again who just sighed.

“I’ll explain later. Both of you should get change and start working.” Momo announced and both Yuna and Tzuyu walked to the changing room.

 

After the café had closed, Yuna, Tzuyu, Momo and Sana went back to Yuna’s penthouse followed by Jiyeon since Momo had something to discuss with the girls.

“Momori, can I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter