Destiny 5: Park Chanyeol

The Foolish Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DESTINY 5: PARK CHANYEOL

“Momori… About last night… I am so sorry.” Yuna apologized to Momo and bowed.

Momo just looked at Yuna blankly while washing the dishes in the kitchen after their lunch. Yuna felt nervous since Momo didn’t even give any reaction and just washed the dishes.

“Yuna, didn’t I tell you that it’s alright? This is the tenth times you apologize to me today. It’s fine.” Momo stated to Yuna after she had finished washing the dishes.

“So, you really didn’t remember what happened last night?” Yuna asked Momo.

“I only remember when you said sorry and hugged me but before that, I seriously don’t remember.”

“So it really was Jin oppa last night.” Yuna murmured but loud enough for Momo to hear it.

“What? Jin came out last night? Argh! I hate it when he used my body whenever he likes.” Momo complained which makes Yuna to giggle since it kinda funny for a person to fight with a dead person.

“Wait, so you mean it’s normal for him to do that?”

“It’s not that normal. It’s just that sometimes my action and feelings were not my own. I hope you and Tzuyu would understand when that kind of things happened.” Momo explained to Yuna and they went to the living room to join Tzuyu who was doing her homework on the coffee table.

Just then, someone rang the bell and Momo volunteered to open the door since she knew that it would be Sana who just got back from her strolled as she announced a few hours ago before leaving the penthouse. As she opened the door, she saw the overly active Sana together with a pretty girl who has long, red hair. Momo became panic as she saw the red haired girl so she immediately closed the door and approached Yuna and Tzuyu who just looked at her in puzzlement.

“Momo unnie, who’s that?” Tzuyu asked.

“Nobody. Just some salesmen.” Momo lied and laughed nervously.

Suddenly, Sana knocked the door as hard as she could which surprised the three girls in the penthouse.

“Momori?” Yuna asked Momo who just sighed faintly.

‘No wonder she’s a gangster’s daughter. Her strength is not a joke.’ Momo thought to herself and sighed again.

Then, Yuna walked to the door and opened it to let Sana and the red haired girl entered the penthouse.

“Momori, that’s so rude of you.” Sana complained to Momo while pouting.

“Why did you bring Mina here, Sana?” Momo asked Sana nervously as she looked at Mina.

“I thought that the three of us should gathered together just like when we were back in Japan.”

“I don’t think Mina would like that.” Momo stated and grinned nervously.

“Everything is fine for me.” Mina announced calmly.

“Are you sure about that Mina?” Momo asked Mina hesitantly.

“Yes, I’m not the type that holds grudges.”

As Momo heard that, she immediately smiled from ear to ear and hugged Mina.

“Thank you so much Mina! I love you and I won’t disappear without telling you again, I swear!” Momo exclaimed while hugging Mina who just smiled for the first time as she entered the penthouse.

“What’s going on here?” Tzuyu asked as she looked at Sana.

“Mina was actually quite pissed off when Momo just disappear last year without informing us and that’s what Momori’s afraid of.” Sana explained to Tzuyu and leaned closer to the younger girl. “Mina is scary when she loses her temper.” Sana whispered to Tzuyu and the younger girl just nodded her head in acknowledgement.

After Momo had released Mina, the red haired girl looked at Tzuyu and smirked as she scanned Tzuyu from head to toe. Tzuyu just looked around the living room to hide her nervousness.

“Momori, I never thought that you knew the Academy Princess.” Mina announced which surprised the other older girls while Tzuyu just sighed and bit her lip.

“Academy Princess?” Yuna asked as she looked at the uncomfortable Tzuyu.

“She’s just like an idol in the academy. Tzuyu even have her own fan club and getting a confession is like her daily routine life.” Mina stated to the older girls.

“Tzuyu, you never tell us that!” Yuna and Momo exclaimed in unison as they approached the Taiwanese girl.

“I think that that kind of thing is not important.” Tzuyu announced while laughing nervously.

“Of course that kind of thing is important.” Yuna said to Tzuyu while pinching both the younger girl’s cheeks.

“Mina sunbae-nim, you shouldn’t have told them about that.” Tzuyu grumbled while pouting.

The red haired girl just gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter