Destiny 6: Date With Yuna?

The Foolish Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DESTINY 6: DATE WITH YUNA?

Momo was watching the television while eating Nachos when someone suddenly rang the bell. Momo knew who it could be so she just pretended that she didn’t hear the bell while still watching the television. Then, Yuna got out of her room since the bell didn’t stop ringing and opened the door to allow the tall guy into the penthouse.

“Momori, why didn’t you open the door?” Yuna asked as she untied her hair from the messy bun.

“Sorry. I was so into this program that I didn’t realize someone was pressing the bell.” Momo answered sarcastically without Yuna realizing.

“Chanyeol oppa, have a seat first while I’ll be ready in a few minutes.” Yuna said to Chanyeol who just nodded his head and sat beside Momo who didn’t even give a glance at him.

Momo realized that Chanyeol kept scanning the living room so she started a conversation.

“Is this your first time being here?” Momo asked Chanyeol without averting her focus from the television.

“Y-yeah.” Chanyeol answered while smiling nervously which makes Momo smirked.

“So I guess Jin must be the first guy that entered this apartment.”

“Did you know Seokjin-nim?” Chanyeol asked Momo who just smirked and faced him for the first time since he entered the apartment.

“I do know him more than you know him.”

Just then, Yuna got out of her room and approached Chanyeol. The tall guy smiled brightly as he scanned Yuna from head to toe while Momo just stared at the Korean-Japanese girl in admiration. Yuna was wearing a dark blue sweater together with grey skirt that stopped just above her knee and a black cap with a pair of black sneakers to complete her outfits.

“Let’s go oppa. Momori, take care of the house very well.” Yuna announced before going out of the apartment.

“Ehh? I’m going out later with Tzuyu.” Momo stated.

“Then make sure that you lock the door.” With that, Yuna left the apartment together with Chanyeol.

After making sure that the couple had gone, Momo stood on the base of the stairs and called Tzuyu.

“Tzuyu, get ready now since we’ll be leaving in five minutes.” Momo announced before running to her own room to get ready which surprise the younger girl but she did get ready to go out.

Momo was wearing a long grey cardigan over a plain white t-shirt together with a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of black boots. She also tied her blonde hair into ponytail. Since Tzuyu was in a hurry, she just wore her white baseball shirt together with a pair of black shorts and red sneakers.

After everything was ready, Momo and Tzuyu went to Mina’s apartment in order to fetch both the Japanese girls before going to the amusement park.

 

“Can you afford to enter this Momori?” Sana asked Momo while the blonde was checking her wallet as they arrived at the amusement park entrance.

“Of course I can. I just got my paycheck last week from Jiyeon unnie.” Momo announced.

“Ok, I was about to treat you if you can’t afford this.” Sana stated and Momo just looked at the Japanese girl in disbelief.

“Then treat me so that I can use my money in other things.”

“Ok ok! Momori, you never change in wanting free things. I’ll treat Tzuyu too.” Sana announced which shock the younger girl.

“Eh? I’m fine Sana unnie. My father just bank-in my allowance yesterday.” Tzuyu explained to Sana.

“How much did he give you?” Momo asked out of curiosity.

“$5000 as always.” Tzuyu said as a matter of fact which astonish the blonde.

“As expected from the daughter of KimIT Company. That was like a year of my paycheck.” Momo exclaimed in amazement as she kept counting with both her hands.

“KimIT Company? Daughter?” Sana thought for a second before she gasped and pointed to Tzuyu. “You’re THE daughter of the CEO of KimIT Company?! The spies in my father’s organization use their technology and to think that I’ve become friend with the daughter, this must be fate.” Sana stated excitedly while Tzuyu just smiled faintly.

“Are we just gonna stay here?” Mina suddenly asked calmly and the four girls immediately entered the amusement park after they had bought the ticket.

“Unnie, shall we ride the rollercoaster?” Tzuyu asked the three Japanese girls excitedly and they just nodded their head except Momo.

“Enjoy yourself since I can’t ride it. Let’s eat first because I’m so damn hungry.” Momo pouted and the four foreigners went to the restaurant.

 

“Hey, that’s Yuna unnie with Chanyeol oppa.” Tzuyu pointed out as they entered the restaurant.

Momo just rolled her eyes as she saw that Yuna was having fun with Chanyeol as they were eating. Unknowingly, Sana actually saw Momo reaction so the Japanese girl just smirked and wrapped her arms around Momo’s.

“Mina and Tzuyu can order the foods and find a seat for us while Momo and I will go to the restroom first.” Sana announced and pulled the confused Momo to the female restroom.

“Ok, spill it Momori.” Sana said to Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter