Destiny 2: Hirai Momo

The Foolish Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DESTINY 2: HIRAI MOMO

A year later, Yuna had been keeping herself busy by attending college, working part-time at her aunt’s café known as Queen’s Cafe as a barista and learning about her father’s company so that she could take over it one day.

 

After Yuna’s last class had ended, she went straight to the café to start her part-time work. Just then, a girl with blonde hair entered the café while Yuna was wiping the cup and she cleared to get Yuna’s attention.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you there. What can I get for you?” Yuna asked the girl while smiling politely but the girl just gasped as she saw Yuna and just stared at her. “Miss, can I get your order?”

“Yu… Chan…” The girl whispered but Yuna couldn’t hear her so well.

“Eh?” Yuna asked in confusion.

Suddenly, the girl clutched her chest tightly while groaning in pain and kneeled on the wooden floor. Yuna immediately went to the girl side in panic and looked around for help but there wasn’t anyone in the café except the two of them so Yuna just decided to close the café and brought the girl to the hospital.

 

“Is she alright?” Yuna asked the doctor who just had finished checking up on the girl.

“She’s fine. She just needed to get use of the new heart that she received.” The doctor said to Yuna.

“New heart?”

“This girl had a heart transplant so that’s why she needs to get use with her new heart. Surprisingly, the heart that she received really suits her just like it’s her own heart. That’s a very rare case.” The doctor explained to Yuna and nodded his head before leaving the room.

Just then, Yuna’s phone ringing so she went out of the room to take the call.

“Hello, Yuna here.”

“Unnie, where have you been? I thought that you were supposed to be in the café but it close.” The girl from the other line stated which makes Yuna smile.

“I’m sorry, something urgent came up but it has been taken care off. Unnie will go back so just wait there and don’t go anywhere. Do you get it, Tzuyu?”

“Ok!” The girl known as Tzuyu hung up the phone.

Yuna took out her small notebook from her pocket and wrote something before ripping the paper and gave it to the nurse in charge of the girl before walking back to the café.

 

At the café, Yuna continued her work by serving the customers and brewing coffee while the 16 years old Tzuyu just sat on the table beside the counter and did her homework.

“Unnie, today there was a university student training to be a teacher in my school and he’s teaching in my class. He’s quite good-looking and nice too.” Tzuyu said to Yuna without looking at her since she was doing her homework.

“Tzuyu, didn’t unnie tell you that you should stop trying to find a partner for unnie?” Yuna asked Tzuyu and crossed her arms as she looked at younger girl.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that unnie looks lonely after oppa had passed away and it’s been a year already.” Tzuyu explained to Yuna sadly and pouted which makes the older girl to just smile and patted the younger girl’s head.

“That’s not true. I’m not feeling lonely since Tzuyu always with me.” Yuna announced to Tzuyu and continued her work.

 

Chou Tzuyu was Jin’s non biological younger sister from Taiwan. Her parents were best friend with Jin’s parents but they died in a car accident which makes Jin’s parents to adopt her since she was the only child. After Jin passed away, Yuna had actually tried to commit suicide but luckily Tzuyu was there to prevent her. Because of that, Tzuyu had decided to live with Yuna and made sure that she won’t do anything crazy again even though Yuna had assured her that she had changed and moved on.

 

Meanwhile at the hospital, the blonde girl had regained her consciousness and she looked around in confusion when suddenly the nurse entered the room to check up on her.

“Oh, may I at least get your name to fil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter