Destiny 1: Heart To Heart

The Foolish Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DESTINY 1: HEART TO HEART

“Oppa, where are you now?” Yuna asked the guy on the other line who was also her fiancé, Kim Seokjin.

“Oppa just finished meeting. Are you already at the boutique, Yu-chan?” Jin asked Yuna as he walked to his office.

“Yes. I’ll be waiting for you here.”

“Ok, wait for oppa and don’t go anywhere Yu-chan. I love you.” Jin smiled as he heard Yuna giggled on the other line.

“I love you too.” With that, Yuna hung up the phone and looked through the book where different types of wedding dress were displayed.

 

Meanwhile, a brunette girl was being chased by a few thugs at the street of Tokyo.

“MOMO, STOP RIGHT NOW!” One of the thugs announced in Japanese language but the girl known as Momo just ignored him and continued running.

Unfortunately, as she was turning left at an intersection, another group of thugs appeared and managed to capture her. Since she was struggling so much, one of the thugs hit the back of her head and made her unconscious. The thugs brought her to an alley and beat her up to pulp which makes her to regain her consciousness a bit.

“You shouldn’t try to betray us, Momo-chan. You do know what would happen if you betray us, right? Trying to run away with our money, you sure dig your own grave.” The thug leader said as he kneeled in front Momo who was lying on the ground while groaning in pain.

Then, the thug leader took out a dagger and pointed it on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter