Destiny 8: Trouble Date

The Foolish Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DESTINY 8: TROUBLE DATE

“Ok! Can you remind me why we’re here again, Yuna?” Momo asked Yuna as both of them were queuing up to buy the ticket for the movie.

“This is the fifth time, Momori. Since Tzuyu had stayed over with her father, don’t you feel boring just staying at home with the two of us only?” Yuna asked Momo back as it was their turn to buy the ticket.

‘I don’t mind staying at home if we’re just cuddling or fooling around.’ Momo thought to herself and grinned like an idiot as she imagined that.

“You wanna watch Star Wars?”

“Why would we watch Star Wars when we didn’t even watch the first one?” Momo asked Yuna and that made the Korean-Japanese girl to laugh.

“Ok, ok. We’ll take the Victor Frankenstein ticket for two.” Yuna informed the male cashier who just nodded his head and typed into the computer.

After that, the male cashier gave two tickets to Yuna while smiling in a flirty way at her which annoyed Momo and the blonde immediately pulled Yuna away after she paid the tickets.

“Why the boys love to flirt with you?” Momo unconsciously blurted out her thought out loud with her hand on her hip while the other hand on her forehead.

Yuna smirked as she heard that so she wrapped her arms around Momo’s and rested her head on Momo’s shoulder which makes the blonde to become nervous.

“Jin oppa, are you jealous?” Yuna asked teasingly towards Momo’s heart which surprises the blonde.

‘Damn it! I said it out loud again!’ Momo scolded herself mentally and looked at Yuna whose smile had faded. “Yuna?”

“N-nothing. Let’s grab something to eat first since we’ve got two hours before the movie start.” Yuna announced to Momo and that made the blonde’s eyes widened in excitement at the mention of food.

Yuna just giggled at Momo and pinched her cheek since she thought that Momo was cute like that which makes the blonde to just laugh in order to cover her nervousness because of the skinship that she was receiving from Yuna.

 

Meanwhile…

“Sana, what movie do you want to watch?” Mina asked Sana who kept looking around as both the girls were queuing to buy the ticket.

“What movie would they watch? Star Wars? Eh, no way… Momo didn’t even watch the one before. Snoopy? That’s too childish…” Sana mumbled to herself and currently in her own world which makes Mina to just roll her eyes and bought the ticket without discussing with Sana.

“Sana, let’s go.” Mina announced after she had bought the tickets.

“What? You already bought the ticket? You should have discussed with me first!” Sana complained and pouted while Mina just sighed and pulled Sana away from the queue.

“I did ask you earlier but you just ignore me so I just bought the ticket.” Mina tried to explain to Sana but Japanese girl just crossed her arms and pouted without looking at Mina. “Come on, many people recommended Victor Frankenstein.” Mina stated but Sana still pouting while crossing her arms. “Fine! Go buy your own ticket!” With that, Mina walked away leaving Sana panic.

“Mina-chan!” Sana called out but the red-haired girl just kept walking so Sana chased after her.

Suddenly, Mina stopped walking and turned around to face Sana but since the Japanese girl was running, she failed to stop herself and accidentally bumped with Mina which makes the red-haired girl to fall on the ground. Mina groaned in pain and tried to stand up but she felt something heavy above her and as she opened her eyes, she saw Sana hovering over her which makes her face to turn red in embarrassment.

“Sana, stand up now. People are watching.” Mina whispered loud enough for Sana to hear it.

“Mina-chan, are you hurt anywhere? Any bruises?” Sana asked Mina while still hovering over her, oblivious to her surroundings.

“I-I’m fine. Just stand up first.” Mina mumbled but Sana just looked at her in confusion.

“Oi! What are you two doing lying around like this here? Get a room!” Momo suddenly exclaimed while standing beside the two girls on the ground with Yuna beside her.

Sana’s eyes widened as she saw Momo so she immediately stood up and looked around nervously.

‘Crap! I’m supposed to spy on her but now she’s right in front of me! What should I do?’ Sana thought to herself and looked everywhere except Momo while biting her thumb.

“We’re going to watch movie now since Sana suddenly said that she’s in a mood to watch movie.” Mina explained to Momo calmly after she stood up.

“I’ll be borrowing her for a bit.” Momo stated to Mina and smiled at Yuna before glaring at Sana and pulled her far away from Mina and Yuna.

“Momori, I didn’t spy on you.” Sana exclaimed and she immediately covered with both her hands which makes Momo to just smirk and crossed her arms.

“So you did come here to spy on me and Yuna.”

“I’m just curious on what you would do with her alone since you told me that Tzuyu will be living with her family and that the two of you would go to the cinema.” Sana explained to Momo and pouted while playing with her own fingers.

“Now you better leave us alone.”

“Oh… Momori just wanna keep Yuna to herself I see.” Sana teased Momo which makes the blonde to just glare at her and flicked her forehead.

“Let’s go now.” Momo scolded Sana and pulled her to whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter