Sorry

G-Tae Song Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry

 

Yeah

Is it too late now to say sorry?

‘Cause I’m missing more than just your body, oh

Is it too late now to say sorry?

Yeah, I know-oh-oh, that I let you down

Is it too late to say I’m sorry now?

 

Click on this link, plug in your ear/headphones, and bless your ears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ELbX5CMomE

 

Tick tock. Tick tock.
 

He bit down on his lip and pushed his hands deeper into his hair in pure frustration and regret.

 

“Nothing you say can win me over again.” She said with hard eyes. “I’m done.”

 

He felt his hands shake with anger before he ripped them out of his hair and let out a feral growl.

 

“Dammit!”

 

Jiyong pushed himself up from his seat on the couch and glared at the wall. Yeah, it seemed like the perfect target to let out some steam. It was too damn white and seemed to mock him for his misery.

 

“ you!” he yelled as he yanked his fist back before pushing it forward with all his might, channeling his anger from within.

 

A loud crack sounded and he looked on in satisfaction at the small dent in the wall. There, it wasn’t frustratingly perfect and smooth as it was before.

 

Jiyong looked down at his fist and realized his knuckles were covered in blood - they would probably swell and bruise over night. He let out an irritated sigh before he trudged over to the bathroom to treat his hand.

 

“You really need to reign in you anger.” She frowned disapprovingly as she gently wrapped his knuckles with white bandages. “It’s only going to hurt you in many different ways.”

 

He chuckled. “Like my bloody and bruised knuckles?”

 

He expected her to laugh along, but her frown just deepened.

 

“No, you will chase people out of your life. You have been shutting out your friends, Jiyong. I know that.”

 

“It doesn’t matter as long as I have you.” He shook his head with a gentle smile.

 

Her lips quirked slightly and she let out a breathy chuckle. “How sweet of you.”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you, too.”

 

“ this .” He murmured angrily as he swiftly wrapped his knuckles with the bandages and threw the first aid kit down on the tiled floor.

 

Why couldn’t he get her out of his head? Why did every damn thing he did remind him of her?

 

Jiyong stripped out of his shirt and threw it on the ground before falling onto his soft sheets.

 

“I want to see you. I miss you. I love you.” He whispered warmly into the cold harsh air. “I’m so ing sorry…”

 

And then the world turned black.

 

--

 

His face felt warm and he could feel the familiar discomfort of bright light glaring down into his closed eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter