Stress

G-Tae Song Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stress
 

You got me smoking cigarettes,

I’m in stress, baby

My breathing is suffocated,

My heart thumps, but

As I think of you, baby

Awaken my sleeping heart,

This night when I think of you,

When the world becomes dark,

I’ll deliver to you my shaking heart, oh

I can’t escape your side

Click on this link, plug in your ear/headphones, and bless your ears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Ii_2TfVuA

 

She sat on her balcony in an oversized t-shirt and boxer shorts that revealed much of her thin and creamy legs covered in goosebumps.
 

Perhaps it was too cold to wear such thin clothes in the middle of autumn. She could catch a cold but that was the least of her worries.
 

She flicked the end of her cigarette once and watched the burnt tip fall to the busy streets of Seoul below.
 

Nights were never quiet in Seoul. There were always cars driving on the roads, various places open, and plenty of people wandering the streets of the beautiful city. And Taeyeon loved the loudness and busyness of the city. It didn’t make her feel so alone.
 

She brought her fingers up to her lips and inhaled. She then parted her lips slightly and exhaled, and watched the smoke dance in the air until they faded away.
 

There wasn’t a need to go waste time and energy into going to spas or for a run at the gym. All she had to do to relax and get rid of the stress that daunted her was to pull out a cigarette and ing smoke.
 

Contrary to popular belief, smoking helped her breathe. After all, it was because of him that she felt so utterly suffocated.
 

She heard the balcony door slide open.
 

“What are you doing?”
 

Taeyeon looked over her shoulder and took a good look at her boyfriend. She noticed how livid he looked as he glared at the cigarette in between her pale fingers.
 

She merely raised a brow before taking another whiff from the white stick. “Nothing you aren’t familiar with.”
 

Ouch.
 

She saw Jiyong flinch slightly before fixating his harsh gaze on her.
 

“This isn’t funny, Taeyeon. That thing can kill you.”
 

Taeyeon chuckled and snubbed her cigarette on her ash tray. “At least it relaxes me.”
 

“From what?” her boyfriend asked exasperatedly. “You’re doing fine. You’re not depressed anymore.”
 

Perhaps it was the effects of the cigarette that gave her the courage to speak up. Or perhaps she had reached her breaking point.
 

“From you.”
 

Silence ensued.
 

“M-Mworago?”
 

Taeyeon felt a surge of hot fury seep into her skin as she looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter