Let's Not Fall In Love

G-Tae Song Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s Not Fall In Love

 

Let’s not fall in love,

We don’t know each other very well yet

Actually, I’m a little scared,

I’m sorry

Let’s not make promises,

You never know when tomorrow comes

But I really mean it when I say

I like you

 

Click on this link, plug in your ear/headphones, and bless your ears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jTo6hTZmiQ

 

There were several things about their relationship that she noticed: the hesitance, the nervous glances, and the slight pauses between hugs and kisses.

 

It bothered her to say the least. She knew he liked her, but did he love her as she did to him? Could they even call it love?

 

Nevertheless, she always wore a smile around him and pretended to not notice. She didn’t want to ruin the precious stage of falling in love. But, it irked her to no end seeing how… reluctant he seemed.

 

But their relationship was too… perfect to risk. They were still a happy couple.

 

And they were going to fall in love.

 

At least, that is what she said to herself over and over again.

 

--

 

A wide smile spread across his lips as he noticed the delicate and innocent looking woman sitting on the concrete steps of their secret place. Her blonde hair was put into his favourite braids and she wore a white sundress with a cream coloured cardigan.

 

He thought she looked like an angel. A very cute angel.

 

He noticed she seemed to be in a trance of some sorts and with a mischievous grin he decided to surprise her.

 

Jiyong carefully maneuvered himself out of her peripheral vision and quietly tiptoed his way around her. Soon, he was behind her while she was blissfully unaware of her boyfriend’s presence.

 

He gave her one soft look before snooping in and gathering her into his arms.

 

“Did you wait long, baby girl?” he whispered into her ear with his cheek pressed against the side of her head.

 

“Omona!” Taeyeon jumped up in shock before straining her head back to take a good look at her boyfriend. “Oppa! Kkamjjakiya!”

 

He snickered as he took a look at her shocked expression. It was so damn cute and innocent. So unlike all the other girls he’s dated before.

 

“Sorry, babe.”

 

“You’re not.” She narrowed her eyes playfully.

 

“Nope,” he agreed as he buried his face into her neck, inhaling her sweet and floral scent. “Not at all. I love seeing my girlfriend’s cute expressions.”

 

Jiyong’s heart fluttered as he felt his girlfriend giggle at his cheekiness. He always felt… happy and accomplished when he made her laugh.

 

--

 

She considered it a blessing that they were able to be themselves without a worry in the world. They were just a regular couple doing couple-y things.

 

Taeyeon chuckled and looked at the sky, marveling at how perfect and clear it was. It seemed as though the world was celebrating their relationship with her.

 

She felt warmth from her neck and she turned, noticing her boyfriend had leaned in close to her face.

 

“Yah! Oppa!” She laughed and shoved at his chest, embarrassed by his proximity.

 

“What?” He blinked innocently as he leaned in even closer.

 

“You’re too close.” She whispered.

 

“Who cares?” Jiyong shrugged and he pecked her quickly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter