Without You

G-Tae Song Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without You

 

In the end.. whose fault was it?

There is no such thing as love

In the end.. is breaking up, losing?

I’m tired and I fall asleep

Barely.. barely.. barely..

Is this point barely our last?

In the end.. in the end.. are we becoming strangers again?

Click on this link, plug in your ear/headphones, and bless your ears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a6F8HZBS7s

 

Music was blaring and the smell of alcohol, drugs, and was strong. People were grinding against one another on the dance floor or getting whisked off into a delusional world by the powers of alcohol and drugs.

 

Everyone was having a good time. Jiyong was as well.

 

He was most definitely drunk. There was a slight sway and delay in his movements, and his words slurred and made no sense at all.

 

Surprisingly, he was not interested in dancing. He wanted to be alone and simply drink off into oblivion. And no one was stopping him.

 

He slammed down his shot glass and glanced around the far too crowded room. His eyes wandered and continued to wander as though he was looking for someone. However, Jiyong didn’t even know who he was looking for. His eyes just kept scanning the room, seemingly unsatisfied with what came to sight.

 

Ah.

 

Even in his drunken stupor he was able to identify his girlfriend. He didn’t know she planned on coming out for the night. And he was sure she didn’t know he planned it either.

 

His eyes soon wandered away from her and noticed his friends standing not too far from her.

 

With that, he stood up from his drinking station and made his way through the crowd.

 

Taeyeon’s eyes met his midway, but there was no spark. No emotion was elicited from her gaze. And he was sure it went the same way for her.

 

He soon neared her. However, with one last glance, he simply brushed past her and greeted his friends heartily - a way in which he didn’t greet her anymore.

 

It was if they were strangers. It should have bothered him.

 

Perhaps it was because he was drunk. Or perhaps it was just in that very moment that he could confidently say that he didn’t care one bit.

 

--

 

Yes, she felt the same as he did. As a matter of fact, she might have been worse - she was completely sober.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter