Bad Boy

G-Tae Song Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Boy
 

I was too harsh that night

I didn’t know you would really leave

The words, “I’m sorry”,

is too difficult for us that we take it to the end

Because I’m ill-tempered

We fight over stupid things

numerous times a day

You take off crying,

I look around and think,

“She’ll come back tomorrow.

She’ll definitely call me first in the morning”

Click on this link, plug in your ear/headphones, and bless your ears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qnV55LUFVM

 

The hurt was evident in her eyes. He regretted his words the moment they escaped the confines of his lips, and into the cold and tense atmosphere.
 

“Babe, I didn’t mean it like that - ” he started desperately, before he got cut off by his angry and hurt girlfriend.
 

“Save it, Jiyong.” She snapped, effectively silencing him from his pathetic attempt at an apology. It was not like he ever said “I’m sorry” to her. As a matter of fact, he always took the roundabout way to get on her good side again. “Clearly, you don’t want me here, so I’m just going to do you a favour and leave.”
 

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “Taeng baby, you know I didn’t mean it.”
 

She also let out a heavy sigh and dragged her hand over her face in an exhausted manner. “Do I really know that, Jiyong? Do I really now?”
 

Her unexpected retaliation threw him off. He wasn’t used to her fighting back. She normally just left him without another word.
 

“I swear it, babe.”
 

She was quiet for a moment as though contemplating over his words. However, she just let out another sigh, and grabbed her bag and coat from the side of the couch. And as usual, she didn’t look back at him or say anything to him before she left his apartment.
 

And as usual, he didn’t do anything to stop her.
 

Why couldn’t they just work things out?
 

Jiyong let out a deep huff before leaning back onto his couch tiredly. He pinched the bridge of his nose with one hand and massaged his temple with the other.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter