Love Sick

G-Tae Song Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love Sick

 

When I see you, I turn white

I run away like a child

You might have thought

I was arrogant and strange

Why did I change like this?

 

Click on this link, plug in your ear/headphones, and bless your ears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v-noQmjlfA

 

 

Strange.
 

She had simply paled at the sight of him and hurried off in the other direction.

 

Had it been any other girl he probably would have thought badly of her. But he couldn’t. She was the dorky leader of the nation’s girl group. With all that had happened to the group and her, he had the utmost respect for Kim Taeyeon.

 

Perhaps he had been delusional. Jiyong had always noticed the leader of SNSD. How could he not? She was incredibly beautiful and had an equally mystifying voice.

 

He was disappointed to have missed her performance. He wanted to see her perform her solo song live. Not through a damn screen.

 

--

 

“What was that?” Tiffany had asked her with raised brows.

 

She hadn’t replied and simply followed her best friend and Seohyun to their designated seats.

 

She knew she acted strangely. He probably thought of her as arrogant and vain for simply brushing past him. But she couldn’t help herself. She had to get rid of the silly crush she had harboured previously that only recently started to resurface.

 

Taeyeon tried her best to ignore her two members questioning and teasing gazes. Reacting would only make it worse on her.

 

“You know,” Tiffany started cheekily, leaning over Seohyun with a ghost of a laugh escaping her lips. “A lot of people think Taeyeon of SNSD and G-Dragon of Big Bang look cute together. I, for one, agree with them. You guys would make such a cute couple.”

 

“Korea’s Beyonce and Jay-Z.” Seohyun added with a teasing smile.

 

Taeyeon merely shook her head and hissed discreetly. She made sure to keep what looked like a friendly and amiable exterior, mindful of the cameras and phones turned her way, capturing every single one of her reactions.

 

“Be quiet, they might hear!”

 

Seohyun and Tiffany exchanged amused glances, but fell silent much to Taeyeon’s relief.

 

She let out an inaudible sigh of relief and glanced around. Many fans were eagerly calling out her name and inspecting her every move. She briefly wondered what life would be like as a regular day-to-day person. For one, she would have been free of video recordings of her every actions. SM always reminded her of the watchful eyes of the fans and how they caught everything. They were like students in a way. They took down what happens before their eyes, then at a later time, they look over what they took down and analyze it. There had been many speculations and rumours from many celebrities just from the lenses of a shaky camera.

 

“Jiyong oppa!” she vaguely heard Tiffany call out, effectively snapping her out of her thoughts.

 

Taeyeon tensed and looked over at her best friend and noticed she was on her two feet, looking directly at Big Bang’s charismatic leader.

 

Her heart started racing and her hands turned cold.

 

She turned her head and put on a shy smile. Her eyes immediately met his and she bowed her head at him as he returned her gesture and waved in a friendly manner. After all, they had met many times throughout their careers.

 

She let her smile linger a bit before she turned to Tiffany with a slight sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter