Special Chapter 2

100 Cranes of Hope

A/N:
I recommend you to read the previous chapter because today's a double update!


A couple of butterflies fluttered around the garden on a sunny day with fresh wind, Chanyeol and Sehun were practicing guitar while relaxing at the Gazebo.

"Hyung, can you help me fix the guitar's strums?" said Sehun to his favorite brother, Chanyeol, while giving the guitar to him.

"Sure, let me fix it!" Chanyeol replied the boy with a smile. After he finished fixing the strums, he asked Sehun to play the do re mi song that he had taught him before.

Though he started with hesitation at first as he switched chords, Sehun was getting better at playing the song. Chanyeol watched him play with a smile. His grin grew bigger, feeling really proud of the boy.

When Sehun ended the song, Chanyeol ruffled the boy's hair. "You're getting better!" He gave him two thumbs up, and he continued, "Let's try another song, but you need to learn other chords first." Sehun smiled and nodded.

Chanyeol taught him some new chords and Sehun tried it one by one. Suddenly Chanyeol's phone rang. He told Sehun to keep practicing the chords while he picked up the phone.

Before he could say something to the caller, a voice of a lady on the on the other line greeted, "Oh Chanyeol-ah, have you read my text?"

Chanyeol knew who the caller was just from her beautiful and warm voice. He smiled to himself before he politely replied, "Hellooo Mom. sorry I haven't checked it yet. I will check it after the call with you."

Sehun was still practicing with the new chords behind him. When he heard the word 'mom', his fingers paused. He missed his own mom. How is she right now? When will she pick me up? Why did she leave me here and not brought me with her along? He sighed. Most importantly, why is she not coming on my special day?  Too much questions popped in Sehun's mind.

Sehun dejectedly resumed strumming the strings while his ears still leaned in to listen to the conversation between Chanyeol and his mom.

Chanyeol's mom replied again, "It's alright dear, I have texted you a list of ingredients that I need for our special dinner tonight. Can you please buy those?"

"Ok, I'll buy them for you, Mom." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Thank you my dearest son. See you at home and love you," said his mom and he replied back with a sound of blown kiss to his mom before ending the call.

When the call just ended, Chanyeol heard giggles from the boy and he just remembered that the boy was still with him. He was a tad bit embarrassed of how he was using aegyo during his phone call with his mom just now.

"Chanyeol hyung, you're so funny," said Sehun as he laugh out loud. "You're just like a little kid." And Sehun mimicked how the older guy puckered his lips for a smooch just like earlier.

Hearing the words and seeing action from Sehun, Chanyeol blushed. To hide his embarrassed feeling, he took the guitar away from Sehun and tickled the boy without any mercy.

Chanyeol stopped only when the boy gave up by raising both of hands. They just continued laughing together.

__________

Snack time.

At the dining room, Ms. Moon checked around to absent all the children one by one.

"Luna?" Ms. Moon asked.

"Here!" Luna replied with a fit of giggles.

"Kyungsoo?" Ms. Moon called.

"I'm here miss!" Kyungsoo raised his hand.

"Jinri?"

"I'm here Ms. Moon!" Jinri shouted.

"Jongin?" Ms. Moon asked.

"Here! Here!!" Jongin shouted while running around. "Catch me, Bora noona!" The boy teased Bora.

"Jongin, please sit down." Ms. Moon told him patiently.

"Okay miss.." Jongin replied as he looked for a seat.

Ms. Moon continued the roll call while Bora tried to calm the toddlers down from. "Sehun?" The roll call was now down to the list of the bigger kids' names.

No answer.

Ms. Moon called again, "Sehun?"

The kids and Ms. Moon were looking around the dining room.

"Ms. Moon, Sehun oppa is not here," said Jinri and Luna.

"Oh, thank you Jinri and Luna." Ms. Moon replied with a smile.

Ms. Moon wanted to ask Bora to find Sehun, but she saw Bora was still taking care of the other kids. She tried to find someone who can find him. "Victoria or Suho, can you find Sehun?" Ms. Moon asked.

No reply.

"Ms. Moon, Victoria eonni is still preparing the food in the kitchen and Suho oppa is cleaning the bedrooms. Maybe I can help you find and bring Sehun here," Bora volunteered.

"Yes please, bring him here and thank you Bora." Ms. Moon smiled and continued, "He might be with Chanyeol, so please tell Chanyeol to join too. And tell him that we'll have a small meeting later."

"Ok Ms. Moon." Bora nodded as she exited the dining room.

Bora looked for Sehun at hallway first. After checking several rooms, a thought crossed her mind. If Sehun is with Chanyeol, then they must be outside. She nodded to herself and headed to the backyard. Why does my heart beat faster when Chanyeol's name rings in my ear. Bora wondered. But she soon shook away the thought and focused back on finding Sehun.

As she stepped out to the back yard, she heard joyous laughters. She followed the voices and found the boys laughing as Chanyeol tickled the younger one. She stopped and watched them from afar.

Bora smiled, seeing how close Chanyeol and Sehun were. She saw how Chanyeol was laughing without a care. She couldn't understand this nagging feeling inside her when she looked at his face. Why does it fell like he has always brightened up my days before? It felt weird. She shook her head to dismiss her thought. Or maybe I'm feeling this way just because he looks extra handsome when he smiles. Wait, What? She shook her head again. Haha..What am I thinking?

"Wow, they looked so happy, don't they!" Bora jumped a little when someone was suddenly beside her. "When can I get close to Sehun like Chanyeol does?" Suho commented beside her. "And why do kids get attached to him so easily?" He mumbled before turning to Bora with a smile.

"Are you jealous of him?" Bora asked him with a chuckle.

"Oh no no!" He waved his hands and chuckled. "I'm just wondering whether that guy has some kind of ability to make someone attracted to him. He's like magneto, but more like a heart magnet." Suho ranted.

He really does talk a lot. Bora giggled quietly so that Suho wouldn't hear it.

He then sighed. "I'm just glad that Sehun finally found someone whom he's close to, can talk to, and shared his problems with. Because it's really hard to get close to that boy since that time."

"What do you mean?" Bora asked as her head turned to look at him.

"Nobody could get him to talk when his mother left him to our care when he was around 3 or 4 years old. No one could get even a single word out of him. That was until Chanyeol came to his life. I didn't know how, but he started to talk and play with him. Though he doesn't really talk with us, but at least he has someone to share his laughter with." Suho told her.

"Ah...," Bora nodded understanding.

"By the way, what are you doing here?" He asked her.

"Oh right! I was asked by Ms. Moon to find and bring Sehun to the dining room for snack time." Bora replied.

"And, why are you still here?" Suho raised a brow in question.

Bora turned her head to the two boys at the gazebo. "Well I was going to call them, but when I found laughing along like that, I didn't think I want to disturb them." Without realizing, her smile grew wide and her cheeks flushed seeing Chanyeol smiled.

Suho saw it and chuckled because of how cute her reaction is. Bora whipped her head toward him with a questioning look.

Suho smirked at her as he cupped her face, "Look at you, you're cheeks are red like tomatoes." He laughed.

Surprised of his sudden action, Bora shoved his hand away, "No, they do not!" She covered her own cheeks.

"Do you perhaps..."- Suho inched closer and narrowed his eyes on her and Bora's suddenly felt nervous- "like-"

"Hyung!" Someone suddenly interrupted.

 

"Hyung, are you always like that with your mom?" The boy asked the older.

"Haha.. Not always but I'm also still her son, so I sometimes do it to her like that." Chanyeol replied with a smile.

"Is she pretty? Does she do things like what mom should? Sorry hyung, I unintentionally eavesdrops to your conversation with your mom. Judging from your replies, it sounds like she's really warm." Sehun was curious of how Chanyeol's mom was like.

"It's okay." Chanyeol ruffled Sehun's hair. Yes, she does and she's really beautiful. You can meet my mom if you want next time." He patted the boy's shoulder, and Sehun just smiled to him.

"Is my mom pretty too?" Sehun mumbled sadly, not expecting his words to be heard by the older. But the words weren't unheard by Chanyeol.

"Hey, cheer up boy. Of course your mom is pretty!" Chanyeol cheered him up. Sehun looked confused. "How do I know that?" Chanyeol asked in his stead. "Because I know how handsome you are! And don't give up that easily, let's find where your mom is together." Chanyeol told Sehun cheerfully, but deep inside his heart felt heavy. The boy smiled widely and nodded twice.

Their stomachs suddenly growled and they chuckled when they looked at each other.

Chanyeol checked his watch. "Oh it's already our snack time! What do you want to eat?"

"Seaweed soup & cake!" Sehun answered excitedly.

"Eyy, that's just for special day. Let's go in!" Chanyeol ruffled his hair.

It is my special day though. Sehun pouted.

They brought their guitars, stood up and walked towards the house. Chanyeol knitted his brows when he saw 2 persons standing not far, but he couldn't see it clear.

Chanyeol and Sehun were already quite close to the house when he almost stopped in his steps. Bora? What is she doing there...with Suho hyung? Chanyeol wondered and was surprised when Suho suddenly cupped Bora's face. He took quick steps toward. How dare he touch my woman- wait, 'my woman'? She's not your woman anymore, Chanyeol.

As Chanyeol and Sehun got closer to the pair, Suho had already released his hands from Bora's face.

"Hyung!" Chanyeol called as they were at a closer distance. His eyes briefly met Bora's, before they settled on Suho again. "What are you doing here?"

"I've finished cleaning like a moment ago, and I saw her standing here alone, so I took the chance to talk with this beautiful lady." Suho put an arm around Bora, making her eyes grew wide.

Chanyeol was surprised too and his eyes lingered on Suho's hand on Bora's shoulder. He almost balled his hand into a fist but he released it. He felt something in him burning, but he managed to calm himself down. He just replied Suho with a smile.

Suho released his embrace on Bora as he saw Sehun behind Chanyeol and waved his hand to him. "Hey, Sehun!" And as usual Sehun just nod and smile to Suho.

"I've been looking for you both for snack time," Bora told Chanyeol and Sehun. "I saw you both were having your time, so I thought I shouldn't disturb you both."

Their eyes were slightly rounded, surprised of her consideration.

"Sehun-ah, are you hungry?" Bora asked and Sehun nodded. "Let's go to the dining room to have the snack!" She smiled to Sehun.

When they are close to the dining room, Suho saw that there were only two seats. He grinned. "Whoever get the seats, can eat the food! Let's go!" Suho shouted and grabbed Sehun's hand. They ran and went past Chanyeol and Bora to get the food first.

Sehun didn't stop Suho and let go of his hand from him because he wanted to eat. Chanyeol and Bora were left by them.

As they walked closely to the dining room, Bora cleared . "Hmm... Chanyeol, I forgot to tell you something. You and I-"

His heart picked up its pace. Is she going to- please not again..

"You don't need to tell me. I know." Chanyeol cut her as his eyes avoided hers.

Bora blinked, surprised. "So you've already heard from Ms. Moon?" They stopped walking.

"Huh?"

"That we will have a small meeting," Bora said with smiling.

I thought she was going to talk about- He lightly shook his head to dismiss the thought. "Yeah, I've heard it," he lied as his eyes locked with hers. "We should get there." Chanyeol cleared his throat and pointed the dining room and quickly sauntered there.


 

After the snack time, the older children went to their rooms to do homework while the toddlers went to the nap room to learn alphabets with other volunteers. Ms. Moon and the rest gathered around to have a small meeting without kids.

"Well today, we're going to make a surprise celebration for our Sehunie," Ms. Moon clapped her hands.

"Ah! That's why he wanted seaweed soup! I forgot his birthday." Chanyeol slapped his own forehead.

"Oh right! I also forgot that today is his his birthday. Let the party begins!" Victoria and Suho said happily.

"So what do we need to do? We should start to preparing then, right?" Bora asked.

"Yes, you're right Bora. Here's my plan." Ms. Moon started discussing her plan with them.

They spent the past few minutes dividing their jobs.

"Especially you, Chanyeol," Ms. Moon pointed at him. "And you're the one who's going to tell Sehun about that, ok?"

"Ok, ma'am."

BRRT. BRRT.
Bora's phone vibrated in her pocket.

"Excuse me, Ms. Moon. I gotta pick up this phone. May I?" Bora asked and when Ms. Moon gave her a nod, she walked out of the room to pick up her phone.

After a few more minutes, Ms. Moon clapped her hands once. "Okay. So that's all! Thank you your cooperation, everyone. I really appreciate it." She smiled at the three. "You guys are dismissed and let's start preparing from now!" Ms. Moon stood up and they all followed.

RING RING RING

Chanyeol took out his phone from his pocket and saw that it's an unknown number, but he just picked up the call and politely asked, "Hello, who is this?" He stayed back in the room while the others went out.

"Chanyeol, are you done yet? Get home early because we will have our special dinner. Actually, I'm going to introduce you to my best friend and his family tonight. So please don't be late, ok son?" The voice of an older man which belonged to his father greeted him.

"Oh, Dad! It's going to be nice to have a dinner with your best friend and his family, but I'm sorry, Dad. I'll be home late and I won't be able to join the dinner tonight. Please give my best regards to your best friend and his family."

"Alright son, take care ok?" His dad replied.

"Ok, Dad. By the way whose phone numbers is this?"

"Oh, it's the office's numbers." Dad answered me.

"Oh that's why I don't know!" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Be sure to go back home safely, ok.? I'll see you at home."

"Ok, Dad." They ended the call.

Chanyeol checked his watch and found that it was already half past two. "Oh!" He slapped his forehead. "I almost forgot Mom's groceries." I won't be able to buy them. I better call Hyung. He tapped on Soohyuk's number.

"You rarely call me," Soohyuk immediately said with a chuckle. "Let me guess. You needed a favor?"

Chanyeol laughed at that. "Oh, you know me so well, Hyung!" He could almost hear his brother's roll of the eyes.

"Whatever! So what is it this time?"

"Mom's groceries." Chanyeol shrugged and he heard Soohyuk's deep sigh. "Actually she asked me to buy them, but I can't right now and I'll be back home late."

"You're the one who was asked by mom." Soohyuk replied. "Go be a good son and buy them."

"But I can't right now, Hyung. Please~" Chanyeol begged. "I'll do whatever you want," he quickly added.

"Deal!" Soohyuk with no delay.

Chanyeol chuckled. "I will text you the list of what Mom needs. Please tell Mom I'm sorry I can't come and join you guys tonight."

Soohyuk just laughed, "Alright."

"Gotta go. Thanks, Hyung!" Chanyeol said happily.

"I'll hold you for that deal." Soohyuk replied and the call ended.

Chanyeol turned ahead to the door. Just when he opened the door, he almost bumped into Bora who was just going to get inside. Out of surprise, they both came to an abrupt stop.

"The meeting is done?" Bora looked up at Chanyeol while he just nodded and tried to avoid the eye contact. Bora peeked inside the room saw that no one other than him was in the room. "Where are the others?"

"They went to prepare for the surprise."

"Alright. I guess I've to do my task too." Bora told him with a big smile.

He just gave her back a small smile and walked away to where he have to prepare. Suddenly, Bora grabbed his arm.

"Wait, Chanyeol," he cocked a brow as she continued, "where's the storage room?" She shyly grinned and scratched her neck after she let go of his arm.

"Oh." He cleared his throat. "It's right beside the stairs. Just go straight, then right and you will find the room." He directed with his hands.

"Okay. Thanks." Bora smiled and walked away, heading to the direction that he gave her.

As she walked farther, Chanyeol's mind was unsettled. Should I help her? Hmm I guess no need. She'll be fine. He shook his head and went to do his task.

At the storage room.

Bora prepared the things needed for the party. She checked them again, but something was missing. She looked around the storage room for the balloon pump.

"Ah! There it is!" She found the pump on the top of the cupboard. She couldn't find the ladder, so she tried hard to reached it. She tried to jump several times and caught it. But when she pulled it, it came off with other things dropping down. She squatted down, closed her eyes and covered her head with her hands to brace for the impact.


 

CLICK.

The door closed.

"I'm home." Soohyuk announced soullessly and went to the living room.

"Oh, Soohyuk! You come early today. How's your work today?" His mom approached him to give a greeting peck on his cheek.

"The usual." He shrugged. "Tiring as always and busier than usual." Soohyuk replied as he walked to the kitchen with plastic bags of the groceries.

"Well that's what work is." His mom smiled. "But as long as you enjoy it, it's going to be worth it and you will find the great reward." She patted his shoulders.

"Here are the groceries, Mom." He put down the groceries on the table. "And Chanyeol said sorry that he cannot join tonight and got no chance to buy these," Soohyuk pointed to the groceries that he had bought.

"Thank you, Soohyuk-ah." She said with a wide smile and took out the groceries from the groceries bag.

"By the way, Mom, why you need all of these? I mean it's too many just for four of us." He asked her with a confused look.

"We have guests tonight and they will join our dinner." She replied him and started to prepare for dinner.

Soohyuk just nodded as he exited the kitchen to go change.

"Honey, I'm home!" Mr. Park announced as he closed the door. "Oh! Soohyuk-ah, you're already here."

"Hi, honey! I'm preparing for our special dinner." She shouted from the kitchen.

"Excuse me. I'm going up to change." Soohyuk bobbed his head to him and left to his room.

"Oh, sure." Mr. Park said.

Mr. Park walked to the kitchen as he smelled the foods. "Wow! It smells delicious. Do you need any help?" Mr. Park back-hugged his wife.

Mrs. Park answered him back while she was still cooking, "No need, I'm okay. You should change first and get ready for our dinner later."

"Yes, ma'am!" He said jokingly and she chuckled. Before he left to the bedroom, he gave a peck to her cheek.

 

Half an hour later

DING DONG. DING DONG.

"Honey, I think our guests have arrived!" Mrs. Park shouted from the kitchen so that her husband could open the door for the guests.

Mr. Park came out from the bedroom. "Ok. I'll get that."

"Hello, please come in." Mr. Park greeted his guests once he opened the door.

Both men bobbed their heads gratefully to Mr. Park and entered to the living room, bringing a wine bottle.

"Oh, Chansoo. This is my son. Hajin." Kihyun introduced his son to him.

"Nice to meet you." Both Chansoo and Hajin shook their hands with smiles.

"Please sit comfortably." Mr. Park said to both his best friend and his best friend's son.

"By the way, I want to apologize that my other son cannot join the dinner right now." Chansoo told his guests just when Soohyuk came down from his room.

They looked to where Soohyuk just came from upstairs.

"So Chanyeol's not here then? It's okay Chansoo. My daughter also can't join tonight. She told me that she need to attend a special occasion," Kihyun told his friend.

Chanyeol? It can't be that Chanyeol, right? Hajin wondered silently.

When Soohyuk found that the guests were there, he bobbed his head to greet them. His eyes were rounded in surprise when they landed on Hajin.

"Oh? Hajin-ah!" Soohyuk quickly approached him and shook his hand. "Long time no see! How are you?" They patted each other on the back.

"Wow, sunbae! Never thought I would meet you here!" Hajin said to him. "Look at you. This is so not fair! You're even much more handsome now!" Soohyuk just chuckled at his praise.

"You know each other?" Mr. Nam and Mr. Park said in unison out of surprise.

"What a small world! I don't know that you're my dad's best friend's son." Hajin laughed while Soohyuk just smiled.

"Excuse me, gentlemen." Mrs. Park appeared from the kitchen. "The dinner is ready. It's nice to see you both here and can join the dinner together." Mrs. Park waved her hand to them and guided the guests to the dining room.

The dinner went well with the parents catching up with each other's lives although they left the topic of Changhyuk, Soohyuk's father, untouched. The fathers then asked of how, to Mrs. Park's surprise, their sons knew each other. Hajin told them that he knew Soohyuk first because the older guy was very famous in their high school especially among girls. Second, they were of the same basketball team. The parents deemed it as fate the fathers and the sons turned out to be good friends.

Speaking of fate, Hajin wondered whether the Chanyeol talked about earlier was the one he knew. He was going to ask about it, but decided to think that it was someone else. It was better that way to him anyway. The past better be in the past.


 

Drop. Clank. Bang. Bong.

When Bora still closed her eyes, squatted down and covered her head with her hands, she felt it weird that she didn't feel anything dropping on her despite the clanging sounds. She opened her eyes and looked up to see why. She  was stunned to find Chanyeol standing beside her, his body hovering above her like some kind of human shield.

She stood up immediately and worried, "Are you okay? Do you get hurt anywhere. I'm so sorry." She checked for any injuries turning his body and brushing her hands through his hair.

Instinctively, Chanyeol took a step back and huffed a frustrated sigh while stopping her hands from checking on his head. "Why didn't you ask for someone's help rather than do everything by yourself? Why are you always clumsy?" He ranted at her.

"Well, I didn't think that I needed help. I didn't want to bother anyone because everyone is doing their assigned task. Besides, why would I bother someone just for this?" She showed him the balloon pump, blinking innocently at him. "And what do you mean by always being clumsy?" She knitted her brows confused.

"Well that's.." He tried to explain and was himself confused as to why he got a bit emotional.

"So you worried about me?" Bora's question threw him aback.

"N-o..no, I'm not. It's just-" He abruptly turned around for the door. "I think I need to go.Like you said, everyone has their own assigned tasks."

"Wa-it.. I" The door was closed on her. "I want to say thanks." She mumbled and sighed. Then, she collected all the things that she found and brought it to Ms. Moon and others.

Stupid! Chanyeol hit his own head when he had walked far from the storage room. Why did I have to go there and be a hero? She left me and she has forgotten about me. I shouldn't worry about her. She's not my Bora. He scolded himself.


 

Chanyeol went to the room where Sehun was doing his homework. The boy was diligently working on his assignment at his study table. He had his back toward the door. Chanyeol silently crept from behind and covered Sehun's eyes with his hands.

"Who is it?!" Sehun panicked.

"Relax! It's me." Chanyeol laughed, still covering Sehun's eyes. He then ushered him to carefully stand up.

"Where are we going hyung?" Sehun asked him while Chanyeol led the way.

"You will know later." He answered him.

When they arrived, Chanyeol uncovered Sehun's eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEHUN!!" Everybody shouted.

Sehun was really surprised and he looked to the hyung beside him and back to the others.

Sehun was amazed with the surprise and he turned to Chanyeol who is standing beside him. "I thought that you didn't remember my birthday, hyung. But, thank you. I loved it!"

"Don't just thank me." Chanyeol ruffled the boy's hair. "Say thank you to others too. They had prepared all of this for you."

Sehun obeyed him and thanked the others. The toddlers pulled on Sehun's hands and ushered him to where the cake was. Ms. Moon gave Chanyeol a signal about what he needed to do and Chanyeol nodded.

When Sehun was just done with the food, Chanyeol called Sehun to walk with him to the gazebo where they used to practice guitar.

"Look at you! You're a big boy now!" Chanyeol put him in a headlock as they entered the gazebo. Sehun pushed him away with a chuckle. "I know you are a brave, strong & fast-learner."

"Thank you, Hyung! But why are we here, Hyung?" Sehun asked him with a smile.

"I want to tell you something." Chanyeol took a deep breath, feeling nervous. "Do you remember that I promise to help you find your mom?" Sehun nodded and smiled happily. Chanyeol continued, "I've found her."

Sehun's eyes grew wide in excitement. "Really hyung?! Where is she right now?"

"Before I tell where she is, I need you to know that she is happy and she has and will always be looking after you because she loves you so much."

Sehun just nodded impatiently. "Okay. So where is she, Hyung?"

Chanyeol's smile turned into one that didn't reach his eyes. "I found out that your mom now is happily living in a peaceful place." He gently the boy's back. "She's now in a place where she can always look after you."

At first, Sehun was blank.  He didn't understand it. But moments passed and he just realized that it just meant that his mom was no longer alive. He felt his chest tightened and his heart twisted. He was really sad but he didn't know how to express it. He just blankly stared at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol gave him a hug. Sehun leaned on him and hugged him back. Slowly, tears started to roll down Sehun's cheeks. Chanyeol silently his back to comfort him before he decided to sing a song.

Come stop your crying
It will be alright
Just take my hand
Hold it tight

I will protect you
From all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry

For one so small,
You seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
Keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more/

Minutes had passed, and Sehun's sobs gradually came to a stop. He backed away from the hug and he wiped his tears with a little chuckle. "Hyung why are you singing this song? So embarrassing!"

"I want to comfort you by singing this song. Look! I have succeeded in making you stop crying, haven't I?" Chanyeol cheered him up. "And seriously! I'll be there and protect you always. I'm your family." Chanyeol smiled and Sehun gave him another thanks with a big smile.


A/N: 

A very late congratulations and happy belated EXO's Anniversary and Sehun's birthday! Happy birthday to Baekhyun too! ^^

**

Hey, readers! Thank you for waiting patiently! Sorry for the slow update... We currently have a lot of works to do. Here's another special chapter and it's the longest one, hope you enjoyed it!

Oh! And the lyric is from the song "You'll Be in My Heart"

And one more thing. If you're interested, we'll be posting a new fanfic of Baekhyun ^^ It's entitled "You are My Sunshine"