100 Cranes of Hope

Description

They say folding 1000 paper cranes in a year can grant one a wish.

His weren't 1000. His were only 100. But they were 100 paper cranes with deep and genuine hopes and wishes written on it. And they weren't just wishes for himself. They were for them. For her.

Will his wishes come true?
He sure hoped they would.
At least, the last one.

Foreword

Hi, readers!

To start, this story is co-written by my sister, SooSoo88. And this is our first ever fanfic!

Those of you EXO-Ls have probably guessed that this story is inspired by Chanyeol's real breakup story. And yes it is! But this story won't just revolve around Chanyeol, but also around our other two characters, Lee SooHyuk and Nam Bora. We chose Lee Soohyuk because, well, we've been saying a lot how much he and Chanyeol look alike, and Nam Bora because she's our most loved K actress. As for the descriptions of the characters, we'll just let you know that Chanyeol and Nam Bora in this story are of the same age while Lee Soohyuk is older. As to who they really are, we'll leave that to you to discover.

Anyway, we hope you'll enjoy reading the story!

Do comment and upvote if you love the story. Thank you.

 

DISCLAIMER: We do not own the real celebrities or their agencies. Any similarities to any stories or fanfics besides Chanyeol's real story are unintended. The plot belongs to us.