Chapter 7 : I'll choose...

Frustrated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu is completely blank right now and I'm being kissed in the public. The kiss last for at least 30 second and then Jungkook pushed me away. My face and his face are completely red right now because of the kiss and of course, embarrassment. After that, he quickly walk away or maybe should I call it as run. Well, at least Mingyu doesn't angry, since I look at him and he stills in blank. I go near him and pinch his round cheek. Thankfully, he realised from the blank and he just looked at me with a stern face. I showed him my hand and then he quickly hold it. We walk to the nearest park but its like a secret place because people can't see us.

"So...what you want to said? I want this thing to be settled today...I don't want any other day because it will wasting my time."

"Good! Since you don't want to waste your time...I said it honestly and straight forward okay? But before that...promise me to do what I want you to do..."

"Fine! Promise! I do what you want me to do...so what did you want to said?"

"Yes! I want you to date with me...because I love you, Sujeong...before the first time we kissed.."

"Y-you like me?! W-wait..what?! Dating?!"

"You can't runaway..you had promise me to do what I want...and the thing that I want is to date with you. One more thing, not like you...I love you.."

"You're crazy, Mingyu! I-I actually...doesn't know my feelings actually...but my heart does beating everytime I see you...but I don't know about it..."

"If your heart beating if you see me...its mean you like me too then! So how about dating with me??"

"Mingyu...don't push me...can I answer your feeling after we go at least...one date together? I give you an answer after that..."

We make a deal. This Saturday, I will go for a date with Mingyu to give him an answer about my feeling. Exactly on 9.00 A.M at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter