Chapter 3 : Weird guy yet so mystery

Frustrated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh..what should we do? What should we do? Jungkook! Give some conclusions." I walked around as I think for the way out.

"Heh~ stop walking around..you make me dizzy. Well, nothing that we could do. But! Before we give up...did you bring your phone?". When he ask me that question, I'm just could smiled at him. Well since I should be sincere with him, "Nope...I didn't bring my phone. I left in our class.". I could know from his face that he was angried at me. People said that Jungkook doesn't had a phone and that must be why he asking me that.

"Aigoo...we had no choice then..." 

"Meaning?" I hope he not gonna said....

"We gonna sleep together on this rooftop overnight...the guard probably gonna open the door tomorrow morning..."

'OMG' thats was my feeling. Probably my face is super red at that time because 'WHAT?!' I said that to myself. My stepmother probably gonna worried about me and my stepbrother probably gonna ruin my room! Ergh...think Sujeong...think! Jungkook just look at me and he must think that I'm crazy right now. Aigoo...Mingyu! He probably looking for me right now. Oh please, Mingyu! Come to the rooftop right now!

"Mingyu probably not gonna come here looking for you..."

"Hm? How did you know? That...I'm...er...well..."

"Its obvious...really...and don't even think that Eunjin will looking for you too. She is dating with her new boyfriend today. At least, he is trustworthy person..."

"Ah! Yes! She will be dating with her new boyfriend today...HEH! How did you know...and why are you so confidence about Mingyu not gonna look for me?" Well, the more I talk with this guy, the more weird feeling that I had. How did he knows that Eunjin will go for a date today and why he is so confidence about Mingyu not gonna look for me? 

"Can I'm not answer about Eunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter