Chapter 4 : Storms are coming...

Frustrated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Jungkook situation...

It is kinda weird because why did I feel so warm eventhough I'm sleeping on the rooftop and then when I'm opened my eyes, I saw an angel in front of me sleeping so soundly but wait! Sujeong?! Why is she hugging me?! Wait! We are sleeping together for the whole night? Ah! I'm passed out yesterday....aish! At least she doesn't know anything about me. Anyway, since I got to see her face closer, she is pretty and cute. I smiled alone looking at her face but I smiled?! I can't take of this anymore and quickly I pushed her away.

"Huh?! What?! What happen?! Is there an earthquake or what? Wait...ah~ its already morning...Yah! Can you wake me up a little more nicer? Aish!"

"Erm...you can go now. The door already open. I'll go first! Bye! Ah! Don't say to anyone that I talked to you."

"Well, okay then because its seems to be a big secret for you. Anyway, GOOD MORNING!"

The way she smiled, her face and the way she talk was so cute, wait! Don't think about her. I'm quickly go away from that place. As soon as I arrived in my class, I saw Mingyu walked around and he seems to be worried about someone and I think I know who it is.

"Jungkook! Do you see Sujeong yesterday? When is the last time you saw her? Did you see her go home from school? Eunjin called me because Sujeong's mother called her saying that Sujeong doesn't go home yesterday and her bag is being leftin the class. What..what if she being kidnapped?!"

After hearing all the question he asked, my only answer is "NO". Mingu is my childhood mate not friend so it is fine if I talk to him but its kinda rare if I talk to a girl. Well, what so special about her but she is pretty. Wah! Better forget about her soon as possible. Don't worry I'm can forget that person easily if I don't get into anything with her. Yes! You can do it! Anyway, I feel annoyed by Mingyu who was really worried about Sujeong right now. Anyway, she is suppose to be here by now? Where did she go?

In Sujeong situation...

How could I go to school without taking a bath, brushing my teeth, washing my face and the most important thing! My breakfast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter