Chapter 11 : The right kiss...

Frustrated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thingking deeply about this, Sujeong. Don't make any mistake because if you do any mistake in this, it will ruin your bright future. This novel, novel, romance, romance, wah! This is so hard since I'm never fall in love. You love me, Sujeong. Wow! That sentence still stuck in my head as if I'm just heard it. Did I love Jungkook? Is that the truth that I have been looking for this whole time? I think I can't think normally right now and my head is spinning around right now. The school bell is ringing and finally, the school time ended for today. I want to rest at home with Mr. Teddy next to me. I want my teddy! Better I go home right away.

"Sujeong, where do you think you're going? You've promised..."

"Promise? What promise? Ah! The novel...how could I forget about it.."

"I'm also tired but no excuse, Sujeong. Bring your laptop and follow me.."

Someone disturb me and Jungkook.

"Ehem, Jungkook or Jungki, she is my girlfriend so, you can't bring her to your house..."

Mingyu, if I could stop, I'm already stopped him from the start. Why is he so stubborn and why he didn't listen to what I'm said? 

"Mingyu, I'm already promised to go to his house after school to write the novel we're working right now.."

"Sujeong, why did you make a promise with him that I didn't like? No, not didn't like, I hate it. Break the promise."

I don't want hear any of this anymore. I had enough. I'm hold Sujeong's hand and dragged her away, away from that disgusting guy. I don't want Sujeong's feeling break into a thousands pieces if she knows the truth about Mingyu. I'm must make her fall into a deep love with me before Mingyu does. Its already far enough but I still have a feeling that Mingyu is following me and Sujeong. 

"Erm...I think its already far enough so can you let my hand go? You had hold my hand long enough."

"Long enough for you, but its still not enough for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter