Chapter 12 : What's happening?

Frustrated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook, he...he kissed me. I'm sure this is Jungkook not Jungki. After a few second I'm realise that our lips touched for a long time so I decide to back off. It's already late anyway and my mother maybe already worrying about me. I'm quickly take my bag and leave the house. I stopped for a moment in front of the park near the Jungkook's house and I put my finger on the lips that being kissed by Jungkook. I'm sure, I'm really sure that Jungkook who the one that kissed me and not Jungki. Suddenly someone called me, 'MOM', no, she will get really mad at me. Without answering, I'm quickly running to my house but when I arrived, there's no one at home even with the car. Then, why mother called me before? When I looked at my phone, there were about 10 missed call and 5 messages from mother. Perfect! Mother called me again and when I answered, I heard someone crying and it's mother.

"SUJEONG! Why you didn't answer my call?"

"What's wrong? Mom, where are you?"

"Now, I'm at the hospital...your father...got into an accident but this is hit and run case."

Hit and run? Father? How can, how can someone do this. I'm ended my conversation with mother and quickly, I'm running to the hospital. Suddenly I got a call, but this time, it's an unknown number. Should I answer it or not? Since I'm in rush, better not to answer it first, my father's life is much more important than this unknown call. Thankfully, when I'm arrived, the surgery done and successful. The doctor also said he probably awake by tomorrow afternoon. Mother and I hugged with tears, happy tears. Thankful that father didn't die in that hit and run accident.

"Mother, did you already tell the police about this?"

"Yes, this will the police responsible from now in finding the culprit. Well, now we just need to look after your father..."

"Your husband..hehe"

After I saw mother sleep next to father, I'm decide to go out on the rooftop to some air. Refreshing. Now I remember about the unknown number from before. I take out my phone from the pocket and again, 5 missed call from the same number. I called the number,

"Hello?"

"Oh, I see that your father survive really well...I thought that I hit him well...HAHAHAHA!"

"WHO ARE YOU?! I WILL MAKE SURE THA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter